[R-18] Their first time~1!
720 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: - This happens between ch 54& 55. As the title says, this chapter purely is for adults so please leave the page if you are under age. Well, it was my responsibility to warn you. 

Enjoy~

**********

Who initiated it or who led it to this point was no longer a question since both of the teenagers, by now, were drowned in the pool of love and lust. 

Their lips crashed and smacked with a wet sound with each interaction. It was no longer just a simple locking lips but they were passionately seeking each other through the gesture. 

Haruto's hands were roaming on her full and developed body which has enticed him for a while now. He has forgotten how many tissues he has wasted thinking of this frame, this suppleness...everything about her was luring his whole being to fuck her. He always fantasized about having this girl beneath him and today...he finally got his dream come true. 

His hand restlessly explored her maiden body like he was desperate to have him known of her entire being. Akira was responding to his kisses in all enthusiasm and excitement as well, with her hands clawing his back and sometimes patting them for Haruto to realize how bad she was at holding her breath.

Their kiss was clumsy at the beginning but soon Haruto picked the pace and now they have been kissing for the last five minutes. 

Staring down at the gasping female who was permeating pheromones and with her face practically dyed in red, Haruto couldn't help but mutter in a whisper. 

"You look extremely sexy right now, Akira... "

That look she carried right now was something Haruto has seen for the first time and for some definite reason he want this expression exclusive to him only.

"A-Am I pretty? "

Whether it was her slightly labored breathing or this mood, Akira seemed strangely adorable when she spoke those words with expectations of getting praised by him. 

Haruto smiled at her with his left hand slowly caressing the strand of hair from her face before he replied in all sincerity. 

"Yes, you are. Akira is the most beautiful and tempting woman I have ever seen... "

For some reason she jerked and her face went redder with that. Soon Haruto would realize that Akira just found her third orgasm of the night. The earlier two premature climaxes drenched her underwear when they were kissing. 

Haruto was about to dive to kiss her inviting lips once again but he held the urge and confirmed something. 

"Are you sure you want to do this-"

"Yes... I want you Haru-kun... "

Before he could have asked for permission she interjected and affirmed that she also desired him as much as he did. To prove her words she pulled his face and planted a small yet intense kiss over his lips to show how much she was into him. 

That was all Haruto wanted to know before he tore all the restraint and dove to have a taste of his mistress. 

His left hand went inside her dress and felt her smooth and slightly sweaty skin underneath. Trailing down the path he could feel her risen heartbeat as his hand made its way toward the perky meat buns. 

"Mmmm... "Akira moaned in his mouth as she felt her left breast being grabbed by his warm palm and being kneaded into different shapes. Her back slightly arched as she enjoyed how Haruto was playing with her body and had let go of his reservations. 

Haruto reshaped her breast as he desired but the bra and her dress were making it a little difficult for him to roam freely and tease her to his heart's content. 

"Fahhh... "Akira released a small gasp as she felt the extra pair of lips retreating, much to her displeasure. She already was getting addicted to his kisses. 

But soon her small frown disappeared as surprise took over upon finding Haruto's hand growing toward her collar before he put strength in his arm and ripped apart the one-piece frock dress from the middle. 

In an instant Akira was only left in her pink and black underwear with her one teat exposes with which Haruto was previously playing. 

Finding his hungry gaze devouring her body made Akira shrink back in the mattress as she slowly muttered out her words with bashfulness judging her tone. 

"Don't stare that hard, Haru-kun... "

Though she said she was elated, all those yoga exercises Akira has done proved useful for this single movement since her confidence to show her body grew even more when she found the only person worthy to see her like this, entranced by her. 

"Don't hide it. I went to see all of you Akira. "

Haruto caressed her cheek as he comforted the scared girl. She really looks adorable when nervous. Those quivering lips and aimlessly wondering eyes were enough evidence to show how restless she was inside. 

To ease her, Haruto began slowly despite wanting to ravage her right at this instant. 

His left hand went to the back of her bra before he somehow unclasped it with Akira's assistance, resulting in the two beautiful mounds to be now in full display. 

Her skin was almost transparent white with her areola in the shade of baby pink, truly enticing . Her figure was perfect to his taste and by showing those expressions Akira was doing a great job testing his tolerance. 

Regardless he began slowly kneading her breast as his lips once again crushed to hers. The soft moans she was releasing were quite stimulating but Haruto knew that to prepare her for the main thing, he needs to tease her somewhere else as well. 

His right hand which was previously playing with her breast, slowly encircled her arm earning a shiver from her before Haruto brought it down toward her thighs and began massaging them. 

Her meaty thighs were soft to the touch, inviting Haruto to take a bite of it and so he did. 

"Haruto? "

Watching him retreating Akira raised her brows but soon understood the reason behind his movement. 

His tongue slowly crawled near the bottom of her ear, making Akira's breath even more labored as she closed her eyes and felt the warm sensation trailing down her skin toward her nape. 

"B-But I haven't taken a bath... "

"You are too sweet like this... "

Haruto's words were not assuring but his snake-like tongue was making it difficult for Akira to maintain her composure. 

Her body was twisting at random turns, trying to enjoy this sensation and also wanting to escape this experience because of this new weird feeling growing in between her legs. It was different than how she did herself. In the end, her excitement won over and she surrendered herself to his mercy. 

Haruto planted quite many deep marks all over her neck, and collarbone before he dove on his perky breast. 

"Ah! Haru-kun....so rough... "

She squealed as she found his tongue circling around the pink circumference and sometimes flickering her nipples as well. 

Her hand went to his hair as she began rubbing her thighs due to the rising excitement. 

It didn't take her long before a small waterfall showered out of her baby hole, drenching Haruto's hand which was circling her pubic region. 

She was completely wet, Haruto acknowledged. 

Now it's time for the main course~

******

A/N; - Might break their first night into three parts.

10