After story~3!
305 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruto has booked a resort in Zürich, rather than opting to stay at the mansion, the Takahashi family owns.

The reason was that he wanted to give his daughter the experience of living around different kinds of people and enjoy public places as well.

Himiko was a nurtured child, who had been sheltered by her grandfather the most, to the point, where he wasn't even allowing her to take on the plane for this trip. If not for Akira, then Haruto wouldn't have the capability, to convince the man otherwise.

Reaching the resort, a group of staff members greeted the family of three, and two of them carried the luggage of Haruto and Akira.

""Welcome to Zürich."" They gave a polite bow, which Haruto returned with a smile of courtesy and bowed in response.

Akira...just remained silent and walked away soon after, followed by the staff member who was carrying the luggage.

The staff members who came to greet them had troubled expressions seeing the displaced visage of the lady, but the way, the small princes in Akira's arms, waved her hand toward the group, melted their hearts and dissipated all their worries.

Haruto sighed seeing his wife in this mood before he followed her. He immediately rejected the call from his secretary and texted her to only contact him, if the company was in flames or the world was about to end.

Haruto has already soured Akira's mood by focusing on his work the past few weeks...now was his only chance to reconcile.

"Here." Handing the staff member a tip, who carried the bags to their room, Haruto closed the door behind his back.

This was the top resort in Zürich and also quite relevantly rated on the internet. Even though Haruto didn't spare time to look around the place, he could tell the ambiance of the resort was quite brilliant.

And if about the room, then it was luxurious and spacious enough to make him sigh in admiration.

A dimly lit lobby with two doors on the left. Walking inside, there was a small living space that trails toward the secondary bedroom. Attached toward the left of the living room, were the master bedroom and even a mini lawn as well.

Haruto, of course, didn't go and check all the rooms and facilities of the room, and first set up the luggage in a corner.

Himiko was getting sleepy so Akira began cradling her in the arms. The droopy eyes of the little princess were just too adorable to look away but still, Haruto went toward the bags and took out a thin blanket. He then used the children-friendly disinfectant spray around the room and also, pulled out the neck pillow, Himiko loves to feel around while she sleeps.

Once the preparations were done, Haruto took the little girl from his wife and laid her gently down on the bed.

"Sleep well." Kissing her forehead softly, Haruto whispered before he caught Akira getting up from her seat and walking toward the lawn.

Haruto dimmed the light of the room and soon followed. He checked his breath and used some mint mouthfeshner, just in case.

Akira stood near the edge of the balcony. Since their room was on the second floor, the scene outside, gave a vibrant glow. The distant mountains, accompanied by the chilly breeze provided a sense that they indeed were in Switzerland.

Taking off his coat, Haruto gently draped it over Akira's exposed shoulders.

She didn't reject his approach...but didn't make any move to show her acceptance as well.

Haruto took the cue and gently hugged her from behind before asking her in a whisper,

"Still angry?"

It was evident that she heard him, however, Akira retained her gaze affixed to the scenery, without any change of expression.

Haruto asked again, "Won't you even look at me?"

This time, his tone was even softer, much like he spoke in a way that surely would have melted her by now.

But, not this time. She seemed to have steeled her heart to not forgive him easily.

Haruto remained silent for a bit, before a heavy breath along with some words, left his throat,

"Guess, a quick smoke would only be able to relieve my stress..." And with that, he detached herself from her.

Hearing his words, Akira's eyes snapped before with her eyes widened she turned to stop Haruto...only to find him still standing there, with a teasing smile hanging on his lips.

"You finally looked at me." Haruto grinned

"You...You tricked me? That's a foul play, Haru-kun!"

Akira complained. Her voice contained a sense of betrayal and self-reprimand, at how easily she gets fooled by her husband.

Haruto raised his brows before he advanced and brought his hands over the railing, entrapping Akira in between his arms, leaving no space for her to turn away or escape.

"If we are talking about foul play...then do something about those eyes of yours. They always trick my heart...and make me fall for you, all over again."

His hot whisper washed over her face, turning her cheeks crimson as she closed her eyes and trembled under his domineering presence.

Haruto leaned in and planted his lips on her pale unblemished neck, providing her a jolt of surprise as her hands crawled to hug his waist, in nervousness.

Although they had been married for four years and dating for more than five, Akira still was vulnerable to his sudden attacks.

"Akira..." Hearing her name, the woman slowly parted her lids to look into his deep eyes that burned with the look of love and desire, as she heard his whisper,

"I want you."

...there was no doubt about it, that Akira was also feeling really hot, despite the weather and she could ask for nothing more than to be held by her husband right now.

But, "About Himiko?"

She was very sensitive about these things and in any circumstances, Akira always tried to avoid doing anything indecent in front of the child.

Haruto smiled at that before he planted a soft kiss on her tempting lips relaying a hidden fact about this place,

"The master bedroom is completely soundproof. Himiko won't know, so you can be loud."

Akira didn't say anything...how could she have? Rather, she just slowly brought her lips toward his and gave him a soft peck.

Haruto grinned at that before he collected his wife in his arms and walked back inside the room.

The first day of their vacation kicked off with a rocky yet sizzling start.

*****

A/N:- Drop a comment~

3