1
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mattos has decided to accept an offer from the government of a new galaxy, to be stationed there, and the faction leaders will select someone to stay on Earth, to lead the factions there, he also wants to make sure that the faction leaders in the new government, it's not going to start any wars, or anything like that. Mattos received a ship, the R.A.V.E.R.A.S.T.O.N. with a crew of 7 men, and they are about to leave Earth, on their way to the new galaxy, with their new life.

There are two of them on the deck of the ship, one is Mattos, the main character of the story, and the other is a man named Sefor, Mattos' friend, and a great pilot. They are about to enter the ship's computer to prepare for liftoff.

"I'm not going with you!" shouted Sefor.

"What?" Mattos said,

"I'm not going with you! I'm staying here!

"I thought you said we would be in the new government, I'm not going without you!"

"And I'm not leaving without you, let's stick together!"

"And if the new faction leaders find out, they might not let us be together!"

"Then I'll side with you, I'll take the punishment!"

"You mean we're both leaving together, in some kind of alliance?!"

"Yes!"

"OK!"

They shook hands, the ship began to rumble and the computer screen began to flicker.

"Computer, launch the ship!"

"Launching the ship, sir!"

0