14
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16

Mattos the Main character is on a ship headed towards the planet earth

The ship has 6 other people on it, a man, a woman, and 3 children, all of whom look exhausted. The captain of the ship is a young man who looks to be in his mid-thirties. He looks tired, but determined.

The man is Dr. Vahlen. She is a brilliant scientist and also the head of the Z.E.N. She has a young daughter who is sitting in a seat that was previously occupied by her husband.

The woman is Elizabeth. She is a doctor, just like Dr. Vahlen. She is in her mid-thirties. Her three kids are sitting on a row of seats. They are about 9, 11, and 12 years old.

The 6th person on the ship is a man who is sitting in a chair, looking at a console. He is looking at the screen intently.

The man is Mattos. He is the leader of the Z.E.N. The man who gave Mattos the order to go to earth.

The captain looks at Mattos, and says:

Captain: Sir, we have arrived at earth. We should be able to come out of hyperspace in about 2 hours.

Mattos: Thank you Captain. I will be in my quarters, if you need me.

The captain nods, and walks away from Mattos.

Mattos walks away from the captain. He walks towards his quarters. He thinks about what Bae-shra said. It took him awhile, but he finally remembered that she said he will die before him, and that she will be a king.

Mattos thought that Bae-shra is just a kid, and that he is very pessimistic. Mattos remembers that the man who gave him the order to go to earth was also a kid, when he first got the position of the leader of the Z.E.N. It was about 10 years ago.

Mattos remembers that the man was a captain, who was older than him. The man was also very pessimistic. Mattos remembered that the man told him that Earth was a dying planet, and that they would most likely fail in their mission.

Mattos enters his quarters. He sits down on his bed, and looks at a console. He notices that time is passing very quickly.

Mattos: The sooner we get the galactic Diamond, the sooner we can return home and be with our loved ones.

Mattos: I need to get some rest

0