Chapter 286 News System’s Tasks
65 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck let's fight!" Thousand of geniuses decided to fight after all, how could be Called geniused if the dont fight?

[Ding! New Tasks ]

[Ding! Task Grade : None : Frustate again The Xeno Sect's plans by helping the living beings inside the tournament formation get out (Rewards : 10 billion Mall coins )]

[Ding! Task Grade : S : Slaughter the Xeno Sect's People until they blood fill the ground   (Rewards : 1 trillions of exp points + 1 life storage fully upgrade card)]

"Agh!"

"Noo!"

"Why!"

Screaming of despair fill the field, the Xeno Sect were Slaughtering without mercy.

But something weird every time a life was lost, the body and blood would be suction by the octahedron red crystal.

"Every be careful they are using killing arrays."

Someone Yelled before being cut in pieces. Even though they were genius how could the resist against a 1,000 half steps Celestial Realm attacking with coordination.

The next moment the 100 Celestial Realm shot towards where the top 10 were, the hurriedly divided themselves in group of 10.

10 Celestial Realm attack Feng Jinxue and Feng Kinxier.

Clearly they idea was the 1,000 Half Celestial would take care if the ordinary geniuses.

While Celestial Realm would take care of the dangerous one the top 10.

The Central Continent Tianji Geniuses!

.......

"Sister!" Feng Jinxon Roar seeing the blade reach Feng Jinxue.

There was no chance even though the tianji geniuses like Feng Jinxue and Feng Kinxier had trump cards, but perhaps they could 1 or 2 attacks from people at the Celestial Realm but 10?

"Damm it Xeno Sect you and I Feng Lu don't share the same sky!"

Feng Lu with despair.

Feng Lu was not the only one Qu Jianying Shui Wuhen had transform themselves into Gigantic Foxes roaring with unwillingness and rage.

Because 10 Celestial Had broken through Yan Shuiyi and the little ones trump cards.

But the next moment something inside the formation happen giving Feng Lu, Qu Jianying and Shui Wuhen hope.

............

Feng Jinxie let out deep sigh seeing the blades about to hit them.

Two roars penetrated the sky one from Phoenix and another from a Fox.

In front of the Feng Family members a young man dress in golden and black, with tanned skin threw a punch.

Boom!

10 the attack of the Celestial Realm were broken!

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Breaking barriers sound made the place inside the field tremble, alerting the other Celestial Realm.

"You!"

"How!"

Before two Celestial Realm could react made a pool of bloods.

Lin cheng stood with a calm a face after killing the two Celestial Realm closest to Feng Jinxue and Feng Kinxier.

He look at the other 8 Celestial Realm and two beautiful like Phoenix wings made of golden fire appeared behind him.

His aura was oppressive that brought attention.

Lin cheng didn't wast time he use the 2nd move of the Heaven king spear.

Tens of thousands of golden spear appeared in the sky descending at a astonishing speed. Towards the 8 Celestial Realms who attack Feng Jinxue and Feng Kinxier.

"Defend! No hurry is a trap!"

The Celestial Realm who give orde regret it.

Because before he could react he blasted into a pool of blood.

Lin cheng in only 5 breaths completely eliminated 10 Celestial Realms.

But Lin cheng didn't even stop after that he shoot himself toward another place.

"Take it."

The Voice sounded and the people around Feng jinxue and Feng Kinxier. 100s of jade bottle pills flew toward them.

Feng Jinxue grab and look at the silhouette that left so quickly with red eyes.

Yang Shuiyi side.

She and her classmates were in form of Foxes, but they furry hair were dyed in blood clearly they heavily injured.

10 people arrived at 10 feets aways from them sending multiples terrifying attacks against them.

When the deathbreath were arriving at the door a domineering Roar follow by a dazzling purple light appeared before them.

A gigantic Silvery Fox with 9 tails was standing in front them. While they were protected by purple thunder which not only covered them but also heall them.

Before the 10 Celestial Realm could react, the Gigantic 9 tails Fox with her big paw sand the ground where they were standing.

And when they tried fly a millions and millions of thunder feel down in the sank ground, leaving nothing behind not even a single piece fabric of they robes.

The Majesty 9 Tails Fox aura spread everywhere making the Demon beings look at her majesty as if it was normal all of them went to her in hurried.

No matter what Demon race was, Tigers, Snakes,Golden Crows, 3 eyes bears Moon wolf's.

All of them went towards her at a huge speed as if seeing a savor.

......Tang Sun side.

The Holy Academy Core disciples, we being besieged by 10 Celestial Realm.

Xiao Xixi was using trump Cards successfully killing one Celestial, Tang Sun also was able to kill one Celestial Realm.

Behind Tang Sun Two Suns were following her making her aura formidable.

Clearly the Celestial Realm were having a hard time.

"Hurry let's attack together this red wom-" Before the Guys who was commanding the other Celestial Realm next to himself.

Something from the skyn came at a huge velocity.

Boom!

He was blown apart and the other 7 Celestial Realm were send flying backward with injuries.

In the precise location where the Celestial Realm die a golden spear with diamonds and Phoenix symbols was encrusted in the ground which sunk.

"Sun'xier." The familiar voice made Tang Sun body tremble.

"Cheng." Said Tang Sun with warm in her heart she for a moment tought she was screw, thank fully Lin cheng arrived.

Lin cheng raise his hand a golden flame enveloped everyone healing the injuries before they could react.

Boom!

Sound of breaking barrier spread against thur the field.

Before the Celestial Realm get on on they feets a oppressive aura descended on them, with some deathly attacking behind him.

"What the fu-"

The couldn't protect they bodies on time and where eliminated by the spears.

Bang!

Lin cheng landed hard on the ground and the remaining Nirvana Qi spear arrows fell down to the ground making it tremble.

Lin cheng and Baishi actions were too terrific that alarm even the people outside the field were alarm.

How could they 30 Celestial Realm! In a mater of minutes!

..........

"BloodKiller what are you doin get rid of that brats! Forget about the rest of Tianjis."

Venerable Bloodthirst was not stupid, even though that caught him off guard. He Analyzed and found a way, sadly for him against absolute everything is a joke.

"Good! Good!" Feng Lu said.

"We must Break this thing asap Damm it." Xiao La said

"How long can this last?" Ask Zhou Pen.

"The talisman it depend on the quality I can't really see it, this thing must come the Dark Abyss after." Yo Ming responded with his frown.

"I have a way, it just need a couples of m-" 

Ning Qingyi who was taking out somethings didn't finish her words, when a deafening sound made the place tremble.

Back to the Tournament Formation Field.....

Bloodkiller was cursing Bloodthirst with all hjs heart, those kids just kill 30 Celestial Realm at the same stage than him, like Slaughtering chickens.

"Every one listen up attac-"

Before he could finish.

Boom!

Rumble!

"Every one this way hurry up." Lin cheng voice spread thru the field.

The 8 thousand people left look at Lin cheng and saw a gigantic hole in the back of the field formation making they eyes fill with hope.

"Quick is gonna close." Baishi voice sounded.

"Cheng this..." Tang Sun didn't know what to said.

"Tang Sun go quickly, I'm gonna cover you guys. Dont worry about me, remember i have that so i can use any time." Lin cheng didn't talk nonsense and said fast.

He didn't want Tang Sun to decide and stay with him there. He didn't want to be a jerk but who know which variable may arise.

He had just spend literally 10 billion Mall coins in order to buy a Immortal Rank Sword intent talisman.

And make  a way for this people out, not only that the freaking formation created by the octahedron was reaping slowly but it was regenerating.

"Okay." Said Tang Sun.

"This..." Some people hesitated while other rush super fast.

"Feng Jinxue and Feng Kinxier hurry up go outside. Don't worry about I'm gonna be fined." Lin cheng Said domineering not letting have a way to refused.

..........

"Damm it how the fk this happen!" Venerable Bloodthirst panic.

And the worst pars is the couldn't do anything they were also trap in the talisman the used previously.

"Good!" Hou Fire said.

"Wait someone go and help the get out, we would keep hitting this bastard talisman to keep them entertained." Said Qu Jianying.

Making everyone nod, Shui Wuhen speed it up and rush towards the back of the Tournament formation field.

"Damm it that fk alchemy saint I want to eat his blood and flesh."

Venerable Bloodthirst look Lin cheng with hatreds.

4