Chapter 288 Lin cheng is rescue by his mom
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a place that there was not a single thing, only a weird gray and silver energy.

A breath taking beauty was floating in in sitting cross-legged position.

She had a blue dress that outline her perfect milf figure.

Her skin was white as the snow, and smooth like jade. Her facial feature were perfect with zero imperfections.

Any expression she make would bring a different a charm. Her hair was dark black and smooth that it glow falling behind her back.

Suddenly her eyes open showing baby blue pupils.(color)

"I still couldn't break through." A mesmerizing voice came from her mouth.

"Why do I feel like something is wrong."

Suddenly a weird feeling enveloped her heart, as if something from her was not right.

Suddenly her heart became agitated, and a weird instinct kick in. A figure flash in her mind that made her worried.

"Hmm? Why is my presence on Cheng'er erase?" Her perfect face suddenly became deeply worried.

This breath taking beauty was Lin cheng's mother Feng Fei.

Before she went to seclusion she left a sea consciousness of her in Lin cheng. So in case he get in trouble she could help, apart from that she could also spy on her sons doings.

But weirdly it was no longer there, making anxious because she didn't even feltbwhen it was cut off.

She took out the artefact given by her son, and after a readying the message he went in panic mod.

[Feng Xin : Fei'xier daughter the Central Continent Tournament is about to start and Cheng is going to participate!"]

[Feng Xin : Lin cheng won the 1 phase.]

[Feng Xin : daughter cheng'er crush everyone in the 2nd phase!]

[Feng Xin : honey look Cheng'er is crushing tianji geniuses]

[Feng Xin : Video ▶️]

[Feng Xin : Video ▶️]

[Feng Xin : Video ▶️]

[Feng Xin : Video ▶️]
.......

[Feng Xin : Cheng'er is in trouble!]

Seeing the last message she dissapeard.

........

Back to Lin cheng side....

Even though millions of people were thinking Lin cheng was screw, he was perfectly fine.

Even though Lin cheng was being beating he regain calm inside his heart.

He had a plan that wait for them to get close and burn a couple of them with Golden phoenix flame.

He didn't know how many exp points he had, he had completed ignored all the notifications by the system, they were so many of him killing and gaining exp points.

He also knew that one of the tasks was complete making him earn those 10 billions mall coins he used.

The reason he didn't breakthrough is because last time breakingthrough the Nirvana Realm he was showing a bunch of informations and new feelings of life.

And it took a time to digest and make it his power, the system have previously also hint at him that the Nirvana Realm was a very important stage for his future since, while weirdly Baishi also told him that in the Nirvana Realm it had a loop hole that can let gain 'certain insights' that would be useful in thr latter's stages.

He didn't know what the 'certain insights' were but he would joke about his future.

Also even though he could have escape, he was sure he had not completed the second task, and reward that was on that storage was too tempting to him!

He have previously seen in the mall that the 1 life storage upgrade card can be brought in the mall, it had similar functions as the Heavenly Dao tree fruit upgrade card.

But when he check the price it cost a total of 1 trillion mall coins!

What kind of number was that? So he decided to became for a while a masochist and received a beating while trying to finish this task.

"Time to use my acting skills." Said Lin cheng.

Boom!

Lin cheng body flew again after beeingbhit but this time, he didn't get up.

"Good, Good this b1tch finally reach his limit quickly captures." YinKiller said.

From the 11 Celestial Realm only 3 went to check, making Lin cheng cursed for they caution.

"Argh!"

"Noo!"

"He is faking it!"

The 3 Celestial Realm were burn.m to nothingness.

"You!" YinKiller wans angry.

Lin cheng quickly got up, he needed ti get away from them for this attack he had gotten to close.

But the Xeno Sect Celestial Realm how could they not see his intentions.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!.

Lin cheng was bombarded worse than before by multiple attacks.

The octahedron suddenly tremble and and stop sucking.

"Not good the flesh furnace is about be done, we need to capture-" Venerable Bloodthirst was interrupted by a voice.

"Bunch of imbeciles! This happen and you guys are so incompetent that inform this seat! You deserve go die!"

A furious sounded with horrible aura descended.

"Asura King!"

The Heavenly Deity Realms faces suddenly change.

"My lord-" Venerable Bloodthirst was hit hard and fell to the ground.

"You did well in informing me Venerable skeleton." Said Asura King.

"That's what I should do." Said Venerable skeleton.

The Venerable Bloodthirs look at Venerable skeleton resentfully.

Suddenly the tournament formation exploded.

Asura King with a wave of his hand grab the octahedron red crystal.

"What a pity this pure garbage." Said Asura King looking at the little blood inside the crystal.

Even though the formation in the field was broken not a single Heavenly Deity Realm move to help Lin cheng.

Why? Well the answer is very simple the guy in front of him was the Asura King a half step Immortal Body Realm.

If theyvare not are careful they might be the one who die, that why all of the Heavenly Deity Realm were with they weapon out.

Even though he was at the Half Step Immortal Body Realm if he were besiege by them he would also suffered.

So Asura King didn't attack them but look at the figure breathing heavily and injured.

"I have found treasure." Said Asura King while literally having saliva running down his mouth.

Lin cheng look at the figure above the sky, and his aura literally stop in from moving.

Realizing at that moment why the Task was Grade S and why the the reward so generous.

[Ding! Scan completed : (Name: Ve Le {Asura King} ) : (Cultivation Base : Half step ImmortalBody Realm) : (Age 3,356,354 years) : (Bloodline : None) : (Spirit Roots : mixed ) info: Had refines countles life beings with no distinction and use them for cultivationg.]

"Asura King if you touch you and I are endless." Threatened Feng Lu while anxiously but he did not move.

"Humph old man when would be your turn to Threatened this seat." Said Asura King but he did not attack him.

"You know alchemy saint, you have ruined my long and expensive plan how do you think I'm feeling." Ask Asura King coldly.

"Who cares how you feel?"

Lin cheng who barely standing raise his head with a smile said.

Making the dozens of millions of people watching cast a admiring look.

Even in his death he had the audacity to said such a thing, they couldn't help lament a Alchemy saint is gonna die like that.

"Insolent!"  Venerable Skeleton use his aura and crush Lin cheng body.

"Agh!" Lin cheng let out a shrieking scream whike gnashing his teeth.

His body was was forcefully trying to heal but it was beeing crush at a fast speed.

Lin cheng who was about to use a talisman to get out of here and abandon the task stop.

Because at this moment he felt familiar breath, a breath that made his heart agitated.

And the next scene shock every single living beeing here.

And even yhe Heavenly Deity Realms felt they heart palpitae after so many years of calm
because a sword that seemed to be cutting time and space pierced The Venerable Skeleton.

Splash!

A Heavenly Deity Realm at late stage was exploded.

"Who!" Asura King said angrily but also wary.

That sword made him feel the breath of death, he who was at the Half step Immortal Body Realm.

Under everyone's a breath taking beauty appeared eclipsing the world, every single person look at the woman who had arrived.

He face cold face was giving a terrifying aura

She was standing in front of Lin cheng while her chest was going up and down, showing how angry she was.

"Feng Fei!"

"Oh my heaven is the previous tournament tianji champion!"

"Is true she already brokenthrough the Heavenly Deity Realm!"

"No only that her aura seem to be no weaker than Feng Lu."

Many Heavenly Deity Realm look fiery at the figure who once made the Central Continent 10 years ago tremble.

The Tianj geniused who had previously fought with her look at huge waves in the heart how could they not?

In ten years she brokethrough the Heavenly Deity Realm, leaving them completely in the dust.

Suddenly the expression of Asura King change because a various sword cut spread from Feng Fei.

Similar to the one who kill Venerable skeleton, he met a sword cut head on.

Boom!

But he was send flying he a half step Immortal Body Realm, was send flying!

Unlike him the Venerables and the people sorrounding Lin cheng didn't have chance to resist.

Making they blood spill all over the field, dying it with red.

4