Chapter 292 Lin cheng escapes his mother claws
100 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My Cheng'er is intelligent!" 

Feng Fei said while squeezing Lin cheng between her breasts.

"Okay mom I'm not done yet." Said Lin cheng.

Perhaps because he haved missed his mom all this time, he did not have any lewd toughts.

When having this type of contact the only thing he did have was a warm emotion in his heart.

"Okay tell me she'll listen." Said Feng Fei while looking tenderly at Lin cheng.

"Let's go to your room mom." 

Lin cheng said while pulling his mom by her jade smooth hand.

.......

Feng Fei on her bed with silk sheet, and Lin cheng was facing her.

"Tell me Cheng'er" Feng Fei said with sweet voice.

Even so her heart was pounding hard, not because of beeing alone Lin cheng.

But because she wanted to take out her wealth with countless Heavenly elixirs, and see which one she could help her temper he already strong body.

Suddenly Feng Fei a rich dense aroma of something, fill up her room.

When she look at Lin cheng hand 2 pills that look like gel and had a 9 pill veins. A nimbo white color could be seeing glowing.

"Okay mom this are Immortal Bones Pills, they are specifically use for the Immortal Body Realm. And also can be used to breakthrough." Said Lin cheng.

Feng Fei beautiful eyes had a disbelief look, and he heart was in deep turmoil.

"Cheng'er what are you doing.." Feng Fei Scolded softly Lin cheng.

She hurriedly made a barrier covering the entire room, while she use her Sea Consciousness to see of there was someone around.

"Cheng'er you must becareful, if you gonna show something like that tell mommy first."

Feng Fei Scolded soft in a serious tone.

Even so she didn't reach for the Immortal Bone pills.

"Okay mom this are for you." Said Lin cheng with a smile.

He grab Feng Fei hand put the 2 pills on her palm.

"This...are for me? Cheng'er."

Feng Fei felt a weird feeling in her heart.

"Of course mom, your my precious mom." 

Said Lin cheng softly kissing her forhead full of tenderness.

"This..hicup.." Feng Fei try hard to resist her tears from falling.

"Cheng'er mommy is so sorry,I don't know how can be worthy of having such a child you like you...hiccup...you have suffered, hiccup and mommy is always late."

Feng Fei cry hard while hugging Lin cheng.

Lin cheng calmly patted his mother on the back, while feeling her emotions.

"Is okay mom, I don't blame you I'm also grateful to have such unique mom like you." 

Said Lin cheng. 

10 mins later....

Feng Fei calm down her roller coaster of emotions, and look at the pills with sparkling eyes. 

"Why do I feel mom look like a child when he gets his favorite toy cute." 

Tought Lin cheng.

"Cheng'er I only need one, save one for you after all I don't know how you got this pills. But I'm pretty sure they don't come from the Alchemy Guild."

Feng Fei was very intelligent, she knew in no way that the this pills come from the alchemy guild. 

Because she could they were really treasure, probably left behind by some senior. And her baby probably got an adventure and adquired them.

She couldn't but marvel at her son's luck, she considered herself lucky for all opportunities she gotten but this was something else.

"Nah mom they are really of no use to me, after my physique is special remember so here take them both and used them." Lin cheng said seriously.

"This cheng'er whatever I'm gonna used one and I'll keep the other one for him. Plus cheng'er could get in trouble if someone finds about. Showing his wealth like that could hurt him. So is better to have this pill on me and safer for Cheng'er. I also don't believe this pill can't have an effect on him, he just wants me to take it."

Feng Fei tought secretly.

"Okay mommy listen to you." 

Said Feng Fei with a tender smile while pinching softly Lin cheng's cheek.

"Good." Lin cheng nodded.

But if Lin cheng knew real toughts he would feel more warm.

For the next couple of days Lin cheng spend with his mom quality time. Sometimes doing crazy stuff together and sometimes just enjoying the presence of each other, which brought a peace on they hearts.

...........

"Mom I need stuff to do.." Lin cheng was complaining.

Why? Well because he now was standing in place that nothing exists and completely grey.

This places was the timeless space control by his mother. Or better said that she gain control in a adventure, the aura here was abundants even though nothing existed.

"No you gonna wait here until mommy finish her seclusion, I can't have you running around what if something bad happen to you again?"

Feng Fei refused.

She felt scared for Lin cheng, what if something while she tries to breakthrough.

This time she was sure she could breakthrough but she wanted Lin cheng ti stay by her side.

"Mom c'mon I really need stuff to do." Lin cheng was feeling anxious.

How could he not, is not that he mind staying with his mother here.

But he couldn't do it, not everybody had gis system that in he instantly upgrade his Realm. He knew people may take several years to breakthrough.

"Don't worry 10 years here is 1 hour outside so you don't have to worry nothing would change or drastic can occurred outside while stay here." Feng Fei comforted.

Lin cheng was stunned so broken? 

He decided to see his mom infinite and was stunned she was 5,456 years old!

"Mom! C'mon I'm already at the Nirvana Realm Late stage nothing can hurt me that bad." Lin cheng argue.

"No and period stay here obediently here." 

Feng Fei said angrily.

Buy how could he agreed so easily?

"Mom let's make a bet." Suddenly said Lin cheng confidently.

"What bet?" Ask Fen Fei.

"If I can breakthrough the Celestial Realm you let me go how about it?" Lin cheng g said with a smile.

"Ha good, if yoy can breakthrough the Heavenly Deity Realm you can go."

Said Feng Fei after all she didn't believe he could breakthrough so easily, he would at least take several years in here.

Meaning he still would wait with her here.

"Mom you promised?" Lin cheng ask.

"I agreed." Feng Fei soundee perfunctory about it.

But Lin chneg didn't care she already agreed.

Lin cheng was sure he still had 30 millions Trillions exp point, plus adding the reward and secret realm in the Central Continent Capital.

He was sure that he still had enough 

"Upgrade." Said Lin cheng.

Ding! Upgrading Realm - 30 trillions exp ]

[Ding! Congrats on leveling up.]

[Ding! Host cultivation base increase to Celestial Realm Early Stage.]

Feng Fei who was about start cultivation was stunned, because Lin cheng aura completely change.

Bang!

"Cheng'er you..." Feng Fei eyes sparkle.

"Okay mom you promised." Lin cheng Said wit a confident smile.

"I didn't promised I only agreed."

Lin cheng smile froze.

"What you mean mom?" Ask Lin cheng cautiously.

"Well that I only agreed." Feng Fei said.

"Okay than let me go out." Lin cheng said.

"No because now I diagreed." Feng Fei with a smile.

"Mom!" Lin cheng felt desperate but suddenly he was enlighten.

"Cheng I said no." Feng Fei.

"Mom actually the reason i want to leave is because grandma." Sudddenly Said Lin cheng.

"My mom? Why?" Ask Feng Fei confused.

"You didn't know moment divorce Feng Tong, he now has a new woman. So you know grandma....." 

Lin cheng didn't continue.

"What! Mom broke up with....." Feng Fei was stunned.

She hasn't paid attention Feng Family situation, and only care about Lin cheng. While she interacted this days with his mother and Feng Yin that topics was never bought up.

"Yes thats why... she is been very sad so me and aunty been taking care of her." Lin cheng said half truth and half lie.

"Sorry grandma." Apologize Lin cheng with guilty conscience.

"Okay let's go see mom." Feng Fei said.

Making Lin cheng breath sigh of relief, he smooth took out his Cellphone made by the system.

And secretly send a text to his grandma now he only prayed his grandma help him.

.............

"Mom..." After confirming it was true Feng Fei didn't know what to said.

"What? Don't worry about by the way I was gonna ask Lin cheng to accompany. So is good that you guys came." 

Feng Xin said while secretly wining at Lin cheng.

"Is this the legendary grandma has your back?" Tought Lin cheng with excitement.

"Mom was about to go in seclusion so I told her before she did." Lin cheng said.

"Again? Fei'xier you should take a break spend more time with us. But o well i can't stop we must be careful about those Ceno Sec people."

Feng Fei Scolded softly but als soften.

"Mom I'm gonna leave Lin chen in your care in 1 or 2 days ill be back." Feng Fei give a hard look at Lin cheng.

How could she not know what her son did she felt she was scheme.

"Cheng'er don't leave the Feng Family Residence."

Muah♡

Feng Fei give a kiss to Lin cheng before dissapearing.

Leaving behind Lin cheng and Feng Xin.

4