Chapter 297 Demon Butterfly Race
96 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Lin cheng came to the garden table he was stunned.

The whole place was fill with delicacies, but he was not stunned by food but by the amount.

"Grandma this is a lot isn't." Said Lin cheng calmly.

"Is okay, eat eat." Feng Xin Said.

Lin cheng notice she had a unwavering smile, and her aura change like softer.

He also noticed she was at the Celestial Realm peak late stage, he was not suprise after all he knew that last round he activated the Outbreak.

For the next couples of minutes Lin cheng speak Feng Xin while no one mention about last night craziness. Being tactful while Lin cheng notice that more laugh would come out from his grandma mouth.

Suddenly a 'figure' arrive making Lin cheng nervous.

"Fei'xier come sit down and eat." Feng Xin was surprise by Feng Fei visit.

She tought she would take more time in seclusion. She also couldn't help but breath sigh of relief that her daughter came out now, and not in the morning.

At the same she felt guilty, she has 'eating' her daughter's son. But o well she comforted herself saying it was for Lin cheng good.

"Hey mom, you amaze me how is possible that beautiful woman like you keep getting more beautiful every day."

Lin cheng flattered while his heart was pounding.

How could he not? If he had previously did that mischief in order for his mom to refine the Immortal Bone pill.

Sure enough she had a cold face while calmly walking and taking the chair next to him.

"Oh what a sweet child don't you think Fei'xier?" Feng Xin sigh happily.

"Yea he is how lucky am I right?" Feng Fei say with a weird tone.

It contain happines and anger.

"O shoe she is really mad, whatever Lin cheng take it as a men, after you did for her to get stronger." Lin cheng bite his teeth and was ready.

But surprisingly the rest of the meal was fill with more warm atmosphere and a couple of laugh.

"Okay mom I'll be back soon I have chat with Cheng'er about CULTIVATION pending."

Feng Fei said to his mother gently while the word cultivation was pronounced very hard.

"Oh okay." Feng Xin look at her weird then nodded.

"Cheng'er come with mom."

Feng Fei said but instead of letting him come to her she grab and dissapeard.

"This silly girl not is she a cultivation freak but she also wants to make her child eat cultivation, talk cultivation and sleep cultivation." Feng Xin tought while sighing.

Thinking that Feng Fei was about made the poor Lin cheng take notes.

............

Feng Fei Room.

"Hey mom, how you doing."

Said Lin cheng nervous.

"Lin cheng!" Feng Fei said hard.

"Okay mom first I don't regret it, I'll do it again after all what's wrong with wanting my mom to be strong?"

Lin cheng quickly said but with a serious tone.

After that he close his eyes and waited for the 'punishment'.

"Hmm?" Lin cheng felt a soft hand caressing his head follow by a helpess sigh.

Lin cheng opened his and saw hi mom with a helpess look full of tenderness.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

Feng Fei said.

She wanted to get angry but she couldn't after her son was so sweet.

"By the way mom you see this spear?"

Lin cheng said while taking out his Heavenly Golden Phoenix spear. That had diamond covering it.

"Yes what wrong?" Feng Fei ask.

She had previously seen she was also amaze at her son lucks to get such a thing. Even her doesn't have a Heavenly Rank Weapon yet.

But she was also deeply happy for her son.

"Well actually where this came from there was another weapon. I save it until now and I'm gonna gifted to you it would suit you well."

Lin cheng said.

He then proceeded to take out the Female Fairy Phoeni Sword, it was vibrating a Immortal Aura.

"Cheng'er this." Feng Fei eyes went wide open.

"Cheng'er what did I tell you!" Feng Fei Scolded softly while putting a barrier around her room.

"Sorry Mom I forgot." Lin cheng also apologize.

Feng Fei couldn't help reaffirm her belief that Lin cheng might get trouble showing his wealth.

She took the Female Fairy Phoenix Sword and inspect it carefully.

From just seeing it give the sense it could cut the Void and the sky. Her handle was had some elegant Phoenix designed making her think.

That what Lin cheng said was true, because they look very artistically same as his spear. The only difference was that his spear was a Heavenly Rank.

"Cheng'er this is for me?" Ask Feng Fei very surprised.

"Yeah hurry let your blood in it." Lin cheng said.

Feng Fei use the Female Fairy Phoenix Sword to cut her hand.

And it instantly it cut her like a sharp knife cutting tofu.

Making Lin cheng stunned after all his mother body was already Immortal literally, but this weapon cut it like nothing and without even infusing her Qi.

He even shuddered for a moment, because realistically speaking her mom body is a ten thousands stronger than him.

He didn't dare imagine but he was sure with one cut Sword he would be hacked to death.

Feng Fei was also surprise but the next moment something mystical happen.

After the Sword Came in contact with her blood a loud Phoenix scream resounded, and the phoenixes on the handle glow.

Feng Fei close her eyes and the Sword went straight to her, dissapearing in her body without hurting her.

And on Feng Fei's wrist a glowing tattoo was form. The tattoo was a Phoenix with her front and her wings covering a Sword.

Feng Fei touch the tattoo on her wrist and her eyes sparkle.

"Cheng'er this is..."

Feng Fei was really stunned she could feel the connection between the sword and her.

She came and give Lin cheng a big hug and deep hug,without saying words.

"Whoever face my mom with that top grade Immortal Sword not even hair would be left."

Lin cheng tought while enjoying his mom warm hug.

Suddenly Lin cheng saw her mom frowned.

"Mom are you alright?" Ask Lin cheng.

10 mins before....

Feng Fei was cleaning away the table when Bu Leng came.

"Madam Nu Qingyi from the Demon Butterfly Race request to see you."

Bu Leng said while bowing.

"Hmm? The Demon Butterfly Race."

Feng Xin eyes change with confusion and suprise.

"Take me to her." Feng Xin said.

5 mins later....

Feng Xin guided Nu Qingyi to guest hall of Feng Fei's Palace.

"Senior in what can I help."

Feng Xin said while offering a cup with certain liquid.

"Madam Feng, I came here because I really need your help." Nu Qingyi said.

Making Feng Xin stunned because she actually needed her help, but she was confused how she a Celestial Realm would help her.

"If I'm not wrong Grandson is the Alchemy Saint right?" Nu Qingyi ask calmly.

"Yes.." Feng Xin answer while confused.

"I would like to have a chat with your grandson could you help me contact him?"

Nu Qingyi ask honestly.

"I visit the Alchemy Guild but they say he was not available, so I guess he must be here in his family territory. I would be very grateful"

Added Nu Qingyi.

"Well you don't have to worry, I'm also in debt with Demon Butterfly Race back the you guys help me." Feng Xin said.

Even though she didn't get any benefit when the gift her the precious Divine Bloodstone, because she almost lost her life. Still they gift her a random person such a treasure.

But at the moment Feng Xin was about to contact Lin cheng a voice sounded.

"Senior I would like to know why are you looking for my son."

Feng Fei appeared with Lin cheng.

Nu Qingyi saw Lin cheng and Feng Fei and smile but suddenly her face change when she probe Feng Fei.

"She is a Immortal Body Realm! How is this possible?" Nu Qingyi said in her heart.

She clearly saw back In the Centrak Capital City she was at the same Realm at her. Making her confused, after it was impossible to raise her Realm in a month.

"Unless she is been hiding it."

Nu Qingyi tought at the end, after calming down she didn't say anything after she has no interest to get in other people business.

Lin cheng was calmly looking at Nu Qingyi confused.

After all he hear how powerful the Demon Butterfly Race is from his Grandma, why would such people want to come and chat with him.

[Ding! New task]

[Ding! Task : Grade SS : Help the Demon Butterfly Race by getting rid of the Dark Abyss poison corroding and threatening the World tree of they Mini world.(Rewards : 50 billions mall coins : 20 Lucky Wheel pulls)]

"Damm so tempting count me in!" Lin cheng roard in his heart.

"Hi Mrs. Nu Qingyi I'm Lin cheng nice to meet you."

Lin cheng went ahead and smile politely while extending his hand.

"Mmm?" Nu Qingyi who was about to answer was stunned.

But she quickly reacted and extended her hand.

Not only her even Feng Fei was stunned why did her son went up quickly.

But could you blame Lin cheng? After he just lost a lot of mall coins and right now a opportunity to comfort himself came.

"Hi Lin cheng I'm Nu Qingyi, my Lord have send me to give a invitation to our Demon Butterfly Race world. She wishes to have a chat with you."

Nu Qingyi went straight to the topic.

But she suddenly felt tricky because of Feng Fei looking at her.

4