Chapter 300 Dark abyss’s creatures
442 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author WARNING Note : Hello dear readers is me again, I want to warned the readers that the following arc would have heavy different (R-18) content of representing the cruel cultivation world . So if your sensible is best to turn around. Well you have been warned :) by the yay we reach 300! sincerely Mr.DaoistS4DVbU)

Mean while in the Demon Butterfly Race Mini World.

"Cheng'er!" Feng Fei let out a panic voice.

She hurried to where Lin cheng dissapeard she used her two like jade female hands to open the Void.

But it was of not avail, after she open the Void there was nothing.

Feng Fei mind was racing with countless toughts trying hard to find a solution.

"This...." Nu Hudie also appeared and was stunned Lin cheng completely vanished.

Feng Fei aura was becoming hotter and temperature was rising, clearly she was about have an outbreak.

"Feng F-" Nu Hudie before she could speak.

Ring!

A weird sound reverberated.

"Cheng'er?" Feng Fei hurriedly look at the comunication artifact (smartphone) given by Lin cheng.

Feng Fei heart was calm and anxiously after seeing Lin cheng message.

The next moments Feng Fei did a video call and saw the face of the person she loves a lot.

"Mom?"

Lin cheng ask.

"Cheng'er your fine? Everything is okay? Do you know where did you go?"

Ask in a hurried tone Feng Fei if she could she would grab Lin cheng from the screen.

"Is okay mom, this place is amazing look."

Lin cheng said while moving the camera showing the Dark black sand and the transparent water.

"This..."

Nu Hudie and Kirin were stunned this was the first time they have seen such a weird comunication talisman.

"Cheng'er your in the dark abyss." Feng Fei realized.

"Yeah? In the dark abyss?" Lin cheng feign ignorance.

"Cheng'er listen to mom, try to hide there some creatures that ar- " Feng Fei couldn't finish her words.

"The heck are those!"

Lin cheng yelled could be hear from the phone.

"Cheng'er Cheng'er!"

Feng fei panic.

Fighting sounds could be hear from the smartphone. While the screen show never ending spining scenes.

"Mom! I'll call you right back! I can't....spea...speak right now."

Lin cheng voice sounded.

Beep...beep.

The video called was hang up.

Feng Fei with her free hand encrust her nails in her palm.Trying to calm down the anger and panic in her heart and brain.

"Venerable Feng Fei I I'm really sorry for this."

Nu Hudie didn't know what to say she never expected thing to turn out like this, right after the Dark abyss poison matter was completely resolved this happened.

"Senior please open a breach for me out this place." Feng Fei calm down her anger and still polite ask.

But right now she was blaming with all her heart the Demon Butterfly Race, call it pettiness but she felt resentment.

"Of Course...

.............

Back to Lin cheng side.

I was looking at the creatures in front of me with solemnity.

They were pitch black and had yellow big eyes, they were 3 foot tall with weird claws and one tail.

Foosh!

Bang!

I hit one of them with my hand but they were very solid making my strong refined body hurt.

"What the heck are these things system?"

I ask while evading they sharp attacks towards me.

[Ding! Scan completed ]

[Ding! Dark Asura : a Asura creature infected by the Dark Abyss toxins. Converting in a Dark Creature. Info : Dark Creatures are living beings who were infected by certain toxins emitted by the Dark Abyss. Completely changing them into brainless killing machines. Once a living being is infected by the toxins they would lost they mind and soul while trying to eat whatever the see as a normal living being.]

"Wait like zombies?" I tought completely stunned.

Could such thing exist but after thinking this crazy world is normal.

[Ding! Extra info : When a Dark Creature is converted the more Dark Abyss toxins they consumed they can keep raising they cultivation base. Reason they eat normal living beings is because when he is dead his body would attract the Dark Abyss Toxins as fertilizer. Meaning once they fully digested the dead body those toxins would go them raising they cultivation base.]

"Damm no wonder they don't look zombies at all but extremely healthy." I tought.

Bang!

The next moment I felt pain in my back.

"For a mere Nirvana Creature you sure are a very strong one." I said.

Yes because this creatures were minimum at the Nirvana Realm.

"Bloodline open! Spirit Roots activate!"

I yelled.

A surge of incredible strength wash over my body.

What surprise my is that this asura creatures instead of backing down they look at me greedily making my hair stand up.

15 mins later.....

"Why?" I ask.

I have been trying to blow up this creatures but they keep freaking getting back.

Making ne realized the scary fact that creature were almost like Immortals.

"No wonder many big people have fallen here, I refused to believe this are strongest creatures. Wait I can't keep dragging this down what if it alerts another one."

The more I tought about the more my heart start beating fast.

(Change of Pov)

Lin cheng took out his spear and became ruthlessly. Not caring about receiving damage or injuries.

Boom!

Slash!

Boom!

Slash!

The Dark Pitch sand blow in the air, while Lin cheng use spear intents with Qi Spear to completely destroy this creatures.

[Ding! Host Kill Nirvana Realm Dark Creature earns 500 billions exp points]

[Ding! Host Kills Nirvana Realm Dark Creature earns 500 billions exp points]

Lin cheng eyes suddenly became hot looking at the dozens of Dark Creatures left. He still couldn't believe that this Dark Creatures give the double of exp points.

1 hour later.....

Lin cheng was breathing hard while his hand were trembling of his current intense fighting.

Lin cheng felt he was back in Tianwu Continent of the Dong Empire, where he went to the Forbidden Mountain to level up.

While he was just a normal cultivator even though he had the system.

"This creatures are scary there still more than dozens left even after I try hard to kill them."

Lin cheng Said.

(Change of pov)

5 mins later.....

"You gotta be kidding me." I said looking at the gigantic like human figure with a dark pitch black scales.

[Ding! Dark Giant : Giant converted to a dark creature. : Cultivation : Celestial Realm Late stage. ]

"Well it was nice meeting you yall." I said before speeding the heck out of here.

Roar!

A huge Roar came from behind while more Dark Creature swamp over to me.

But I didn't look back what joke, I spend almost two hour hours to kill dozens of Nirvana Realm Dark creatures, and there more than a dozen left. Now this huge guy appears and he is 2 stage above me.

This time I didn't fly but broke through the Void multiples time trying to escape this creatures.

"How could they still follow me." I said.

[Ding! Task(Completed) : Grade SS : Help the Demon Butterfly Race by getting rid of the Dark Abyss poison corroding and threatening the World tree of they Mini world.(Rewards : 50 billions mall coins : 20 Lucky Wheel pulls)]

[Ding! Issuing Rewards.....

[Ding! + 50 Billions Mall coins]

[Ding! + 20 Lucy Wheel pulls available]

"Finally big sister." I Said.

"Status." I said while escaping.

Level:50

Realm:  Celestial Realm Middel Stage/200 trillion upgrade

Exp avalaible : 28,591,759,600,000

Spritual roots / Supreme Chaos roots activated

Blood line/ Inmortal Dark golden phoenix blood activated

Talent :Supreme heart,Alchemy Heart,Formation Heart

Pets: Baishi Heavenly Nine tail fox abilities illusions of charm. They can fall under her feets a even people from a higher realm might be afected/ Also can use the power space and increase her speed / can throw purple thunder bolts for her mouth

Baishi Realm: (Unknown) (Earn 50% of experience points from baishi when she kills)

Charm:99(Extra info your charm is super atractive to milf like a baby but at the same like some one that can bring the women to move female hormones  so watch out ;)

Equipment/Spear of gold Mysterious rank/Golden and diamond spear Rank Heaven upgradeable/Diamond and gold Ring/Pathek Diamond nautylus

Alchemy/ Phoenix cauldron God rank

Techinques:Elementalist techniques Rank God/Spear of king techinques mysterious rank/Divine Spear Intent Technique Heavenly Rank

Usables: /(Full Realm Upgrade Card 1 time use "Mythic")/(Life's storage upgrade card 1 time use "Legendary")

Mall coins: 55,202,577,000

Lucky Wheel chances: 20

"Upgrade." I said seeing all of those Exp points.

[Ding! - 100 trillion upgrading realm]

[Ding! Congrats on leveling up!]

I felt a huge power on me raise making me feel extremely satisfied.

Boom!

With my cultivation increase my speed soar faster when breaking the voids.

[Ding! Congratulations Host Has reach level 50!]

[Ding! System Reward host with a Big gift pack]

"It's been a long time since I received a gift pack." I tought when I look back I breath sigh of relief.

Because I have lost those Dark Creatures.

Rumble!

I had just touch the sand under my feet when I felt sand the vibrated.

"How can you...."  I was stunned that Dark pitch black giant was coming out of the sand.

And his hand came towards me clearly attempting to grab me.

"Not good!"

I hurriedly maximize my Qi and threw hundred of Celestial Qi spear intents.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

..........

Seeing the unscathed Dark Giant I felt a headache.

Suddenly more than dozen asura creatures appeared under the giant feet. The giant seem angry and start it smashing them into the ground.

"They are fighting for me?" I tought clearly knowing they consider me food.

"Let's get out here." I said for uneasiness that a stronger creature may come.

4