Chapter 2
3.6k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam always wondered what a kiss from his gorgeous mother, Maria, would feel like. He would often find himself staring at her lips, imagining the sensation. Would they be soft? Firm? Wet? He never thought those words would come out of her mouth, or that he'd ever have the opportunity to experience it for real.

"Huh?" He had to hear it again.

"I can stop that thing, but you need to kiss me, and stick your tongue in my mouth."

He had no idea how kissing his mother would help them get out of this situation. A giant beast was charging right at them and his mother was asking for them to get to first base. All he knew was that if this was his moment to die, he didn't want it to be without experiencing something special with his mother.

"Okay," He said.

She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Adam closed his eyes and waited. When she pressed her lips against his, the feeling of her wetness surrounded him. He slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth, tasting the sweetness of her saliva. His mother's body shuddered, her tongue dancing with his. Adam felt his cock starting to harden, the pressure in his pants becoming unbearable.

Suddenly, Maria released him, pushing herself back with a smile. Adam frowned, unsure of what happened. He looked at her, confused and not knowing what to do next.

"Just give me a second." She said. "I haven't done this since…" Her voice trailed off, leaving him to wonder.

The giant black beast was now twenty feet away. Maria turned to face the creature, her hands balled into fists. Her eyes were glowing brightly. Adam was shocked; he had never seen her like this before. She took a deep breath, then exhaled, her eyes flickering with a green light. A wave of energy shot out of her body, hitting the giant creature like a bolt of lightning. The beast recoiled, unable to move, while Maria continued to stare.

"Reach under my shirt from behind, and fondle my breasts." She commanded.

Adam eagerly did as she said, allowing his hand to roam freely. He could feel the warmth of his mother's body, and the softness of her breasts as they pressed into his palms. It was the first time he had ever touched his mother's body, and he loved every second of it. His cock was fully erect by now, and he could feel it pressing against his jeans. He was nervous and he couldn't help but explore. He heard her inhale sharply when he touched her nipple, causing him to pull his hand away.

"Don't stop." Demanded Maria. "Pinch my nipples."

Adam obeyed, pinching each of his mother's hard, pink nipples between his fingers.

"Kiss my neck."

Her smooth, warm skin welcomed his lips. She moaned softly as she felt her son's hot breath on her neck, kissing and sucking her flesh.

Shaking off the impact of Maria's first strike, the beast regained its bearings, ready to charge again. Again, Maria took a deep breath, this time the wave of energy she shot out was bigger. The beast stumbled backward, crashing into the tree and falling to the ground. It shook violently for a few seconds, until finally falling unconscious.

Maria stood up straight, breathing heavily. She looked over at Adam, her chest heaving. "That should keep it down for a while. We need to make sure it's dead."

"Right." He replied, still unsure of what was going on.

As they walked towards the beast, Adam noticed that the leaves on the trees were turning yellow, and some of them were beginning to wilt. There was a strange smell in the air, and it was getting harder to breathe. They reached the beast. It was lying motionless on the ground, completely still. Adam jumped as it began to convulse again, this time letting out smoke as it slowly shrank down and took the form of a naked girl.

"What?"

"We have to kill it." Stated Maria.

"No." Protested Adam, looking down at the delicate figure of the blonde girl.

"You don't understand." Said Maria. "If we don't kill it, it will come after us again. This is our only chance."

Adam didn't care about that. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and he especially didn't want to hurt this vulnerable girl. He took a step closer and knelt down beside her. She looked so fragile, he thought he could break her in half just by touching her. Barely able to open her eyes, the girl looked up at him.

"Help me." She pleaded.

"It's okay," He whispered. "We can find another way."

Maria approached the girl, her hands balling into fists. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, the girl spoke first.

"I'm sorry." She said. "Please help me."

Adam turned to look at Maria. She was staring at the girl, her face blank and her eyes filled with fear. Her eyes were wide, her lips trembling.

"Mom." Adam looked for the right words. "She asked for help. There has to be something we can do."

"No." Shouted Maria. "There isn't! You have no idea of what is going on here, Adam. If we let her live, she will attack us again. We have to kill her!"

Adam looked back at the girl, who was once again struggling to keep her eyes open. He leaned forward and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss, taking control of the situation. She grabbed his hair and pulled him close, kissing him passionately. As he kissed her, she unbuttoned his pants and started stroking his cock through his boxers.

"Adam, what are you doing?" Asked Maria.

"Thank you." The girl stopped stroking his cock, regaining her strength she morphed into a smaller, slimmer version of the beast she had taken form and darted away from Adam, disappearing into the forest.

Maria turned around and faced Adam. She was breathing heavily. "Are you crazy? What were you thinking?"

"She's not a threat." Adam tried to explain.

"Damn it, Adam. Why would you do that?!" She screamed. "Do you even know what that thing is?"

"No, but it doesn't matter. She asked for help."

Maria shook her head. "We need to get out of here now."

"Mom, what is going on?"

"I'll explain on the way back home. Let's go." She turned and ran into the woods, leaving Adam behind.

He looked down at his pants. His cock was still throbbing, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

They found their car and started their way back to Ashmoore. Maria explained everything to Adam while they drove.

"So you're a mage." Adam said when she finished. "And this mark lets us accumulate mana to use magic, but we have to be intimate." His imagination went wild with the possibilities.

"Yes." Replied Maria. "How did you know kissing the girl would restore some of her mana."

"It worked when I kissed you." Adam admitted. "I guess I figured it out on the spot. Who was that girl, then?"

"She's not a girl. She's a homunculus, an artificial human. Our brands work in pairs, only you and I can build up our mana through intimacy. She was created with the ability to restore her mana regardless of who she is intimate with." Maria swerved into the highway that leads to Ashmoore.

"Who would send a homunculus to try and kill us?"

"Whoever is in control of the ritual site must have sensed our dormant brands and dispatched a mage hunter. They were trying to keep us away.” Maria Explained. She turned to look at Adam. “I know this is a lot of information to take in, and we haven’t even scratched the surface. Right now our only goal is to get as far away from those funny rocks as possible.”

An indistinguishable figure jumped in the middle of the road.

"Mom!" Adam yelled.

Maria hit the brakes, swerving to avoid colliding with the naked blonde that had attacked them.

"You again?" Maria said, gritting her teeth.

"Please help." She said, palms on the hood of the car. "I need your help. Please. I don't want to die."

"What happened?" Adam asked.

"No." Protested Maria.

The girl nodded her head. "There is someone after me. Another homunculus is tracking me."

"Mom, what should we do?"

"Leave." Stated Maria.

Before she could back up and drive away, Adam got out of the car and walked over to the girl.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked.

"We have to help." Adam replied. "If we leave her, she'll be captured by whoever sent her to kill us."

Maria sighed. "Fine." She got out of the car and approached the girl.

"Please." The girl begged. "Don't leave me here. Let me come with you. I don't want to go back to them."

"How can I be sure you won't stab us in the back the first chance you get?" Maria asked.

"I will prove myself to you." The girl said with conviction. "I swear it." She jumped at the sound of trees crashing down.

"Alright." Maria said, looking in the direction of the noise. She let out a sigh. "Adam, drop your pants."

32