Chapter 7
1.7k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"If you let me see you naked, I'll do anything you ask. Anything." Kaley insisted.

"Anything?" Rebecca's eyes widened.

"Yeah. I promise. Just show me and we're even." Kaley said.

Rebecca hesitated, but after a few moments she sighed. "Okay. You promise, right?"

"I promise." Kaley said.

"All right then." Rebecca said, turning around and facing the mirror.

Kaley smiled, admiring how beautiful Rebecca was. Her face was radiant and her skin was flawless. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back, and her breathing was heavy, yet her blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Take your clothes off, already." Kaley demanded.

Rebecca's face turned a deep shade of crimson as she undid her blouse, exposing the creamy flesh beneath. She pulled the blouse off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Rebecca turned her back to Kaley, and unfastened her bra. The straps fell to the floor, and Rebecca shrugged out of her underwear.

Kaley gasped when she saw Rebecca's breasts. They were large and full, with pink nipples that stuck out hard. Rebecca's stomach was flat, and her hips flared out slightly as her butt swelled out.

Rebecca turned around and faced Kaley again, wrapping her arms around her chest and covering her breasts. "There. Is that enough?"

Kaley stepped closer to Rebecca. She ran her hand along Rebecca's arm as she cupped her breast, feeling the weight and warmth of her tit in her palm. Rebecca shivered, her body stiffening.

"You're so sexy." Kaley whispered.

Rebecca trembled and closed her eyes, shuddering as Kaley's hands touched her bare skin. Her muscles tensed as Kaley's fingers brushed across her nipples, causing her to gasp. Kaley lowered her head, and Rebecca opened her eyes, watching Kaley lick her lips.

Kaley kissed Rebecca's neck, licking and nibbling on the smooth surface. Rebecca moaned softly, her body twitching as Kaley's tongue lapped at her neck. Kaley lifted her head, kissing Rebecca's cheek and moving forward, planting a soft kiss on her mouth.

Rebecca's eyes fluttered shut and she exhaled heavily. Kaley continued kissing her, exploring her mouth with her own while her hands roamed Rebecca's body. She ran her hands up Rebecca's back, squeezing her ass and pulling her close. Kaley pressed her body against Rebecca's, and her hands moved to Rebecca's breasts.

The two girls shared a passionate kiss, their tongues swirling together as their hands explored each others bodies. Rebecca broke the kiss, leaning back and staring down at Kaley. "I've never done this before," she breathed.

Kaley smiled, taking Rebecca by the hand and pulling her close again. She leaned down and kissed her again, and her hands roamed Rebecca's body once more. She pushed Rebecca backwards, leading her to the bed. Rebecca sat down, and Kaley straddled her lap.

She looked at Rebecca's eyes, her gaze intense and full of desire. "How does it feel?" Kaley asked.

Rebecca sighed and bit her lip, looking away. "It makes me feel weird. Like I'm not sure what I should do."

"Relax." Kaley said. "Just let yourself go. It's okay."

Rebecca nodded nervously, biting her lip. She reached out and grabbed Kaley's shoulder, squeezing tightly. "This is so strange."

"Do you want me to stop?" Kaley asked.

"No. Don't stop. Please don't." Rebecca pleaded.

Kaley smiled and kissed her again, running her fingers through Rebecca's hair. Rebecca moaned, arching her back and pressing her chest against Kaley's. She felt Kaley's hand slip down her body, reaching for her pussy. Kaley's fingers found Rebecca's clit and rubbed it gently, causing Rebecca to gasp.

"Oh my god!" Rebecca cried. "That feels amazing."

Kaley smiled and kissed her again, rubbing Rebecca's clit harder. Rebecca's hands gripped Kaley's shoulders and she bucked her hips, grinding her crotch against Kaley's hand. Kaley grinned, kissing her again.

After another minute, Rebecca's body began to tense, her breathing growing heavier as Kaley's fingers worked over her clit. As Rebecca's orgasm neared, she squirmed and writhed beneath Kaley, her mind clouded with pleasure. She clenched her thighs tight and arched her back, screaming as she climaxed.

"Holy shit!" Rebecca cried out.

Kaley smiled and kissed her again, holding her close as Rebecca's body quaked from her orgasm. She rode the waves of pleasure, her body twitching and shaking as Kaley held her close.

"Was that good?" Kaley asked.

Rebecca nodded, panting. "It was incredible. Thank you."

Kaley smiled and kissed Rebecca's forehead. "Let's get some clothes on."

"Wait." Rebecca said, sitting up on the bed. "This wasn't part of our deal, right?"

"No." Kaley smiled. "Just relieving some tension."

"Okay." Rebecca stood up. "Wait here."

Kaley watched as Rebecca walked to her closet, rummaging through her dresser. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a small black vibrator. When Rebecca came back to the bed, Kaley blinked, surprised.

"What's that?" Kaley asked.

"A little something I got. Thought we could have a little fun."

Kaley was speechless, her eyes wide. "I... I didn't know you were into this stuff."

"You're the first person I've ever done it with." Rebecca whispered.

"Really?" Kaley asked, confused.

Rebecca nodded. "This isn't part of our deal, though. You still owe me."

"Rebecca, I will do whatever you ask me to. Just say the word." Kaley said.

"I want to return the favor. Lie down."

Kaley did as Rebecca ordered, lying down on her back and spreading her legs. Rebecca climbed onto the bed beside her, straddling Kaley's waist. She cuffed Kaley's wrists to the headboard. Then she tied Kaley's ankles to the bedpost. When she finished, she grabbed the blindfold and put it over Kaley's eyes.

"This is to increase stimulation." Rebecca explained.

Kaley gasped when Rebecca touched her, feeling her hands run along her body. Rebecca ran her hands over Kaley's chest and stomach, slowly moving her way down her body. She slid her hands between Kaley's legs and caressed her pussy, bringing the vibrator up to Kaley's clit, rubbing it slowly.

"Oooh!" Kaley cooed.

Rebecca moved closer, kissing Kaley's mouth softly. Her tongue slipped inside Kaley's mouth, teasing and exploring Kaley's tongue. Kaley moaned into Rebecca's mouth, pushing her tongue deeper into Rebecca's mouth.

They broke the kiss, Rebecca's lips brushing Kaley's neck. She kissed and licked down Kaley's body, kissing her stomach and breasts before moving her mouth lower. Kaley whimpered when Rebecca's tongue darted out, licking her pussy. Rebecca's hands roamed Kaley's body, touching her arms and shoulders, her sides and ribs, even her thighs.

Kaley mewled and arched her back, pushing her hips towards Rebecca's face. Rebecca sucked Kaley's clit into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it.

"That feels so good." Kaley breathed.

Rebecca giggled, pulling the vibrator back up to Kaley's clit. She rubbed it over Kaley's clit, making her moan again. She played with Kaley's clit for several minutes, until Kaley's body was trembling and her breath was coming in short gasps. Kaley's whole body felt tingly, like every nerve ending had been stimulated.

Rebecca licked her way back up Kaley's body, kissing her lips again. She slid the vibrator back between Kaley's wet labia, pressed it inside her hot pussy, pumping it in and out.

"Oh god, yes! That feels amazing!" Kaley cried, arching her back.

Rebecca kept up her pace, fucking Kaley hard, her thrusts harder and faster than before. She reached under Kaley's ass, grabbing her cheeks and holding her tight against her body as she kept thrusting away.

The bed shook and creaked as Rebecca pounded Kaley. Kaley's pussy tightened and spasmed around the vibrator as she screamed out, her body tensing up and shuddering. Rebecca slowed her thrusts, continuing to fuck Kaley long after she'd come, until finally, Kaley relaxed.

Rebecca collapsed on top of Kaley, pressing her soft breasts against Kaley's chest. They lay like that for a few minutes, both breathing heavily, until Rebecca spoke.

"How did I do?"

"Amazing!" Kaley replied.

Rebecca laughed. "Good. Would you mind if I did that again sometime?"

Kaley smiled. "I'd love to."

Both girls jumped at the sound of the door opening. Rebecca froze, half naked, with her hand still inside Kaley.

"Mom's home." She realized. "Quick, get dressed."

The door to Rebecca's room opened, Olivia stood there, looking surprised to see them.

"Hi, mom." Rebecca greeted, fully dressed again.

"Hi. Who's your friend?"

"This is Kaley, she's a relative of Maria and Adam's. She just got here yesterday, and lost her luggage. I'm helping her find some clothes she can use."

Olivia looked at Kaley, who was standing in front of the mirror with a sundress on. "Right, Maria told me about you."

"Hi, I'm Kaley." She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Kaley." Olivia replied cordially. "What is that smell?"

"Uh, perfume? It smells nice, don't you think?" Rebecca asked.

"Not really." Olivia made a face. "Did you shower yet?"

"No, we were just getting ready." Rebecca replied.

"Okay. You'll be joining us on our picnic, right, Kaley?"

"Yes, ma'am." Kaley replied.

"Great. We're heading out soon, so hurry up and get ready." Olivia turned around and closed the door behind her.

Rebecca and Kaley stared at each other for a second. Breaking eye contact, they both giggled, and left together.

15