Chapter 9
1.5k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two girls continued kissing, Kaley's tongue sliding between Rebecca's lips. Rebecca moaned softly, her hand reaching up to grab Kaley's hair.

Adam stared down at the two of them, his erection growing harder and harder.

As Kaley's kisses grew rougher and wilder, Rebecca's breathing became heavier and faster. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She never imagined that she would ever feel so aroused in her life. She whimpered, her mind blank.

"Mmm. Rebecca," Kaley whispered, breaking the kiss. "Do you like my big brother?"

"Yes, K-Kaley." Rebecca stuttered. "Y-yes, I do."

"Good girl." Kaley purred, cupping her cheek. "Now, show me how much you love him."

Adam felt embarrassed at first, but his embarrassment quickly faded. He could tell that Kaley wanted him to make out with Rebecca, which made him even hornier.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips against Rebecca's. His heart racing, he kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue. Rebecca gasped, her eyes widening. She broke the kiss, her face flushed red.

"What was that for?" Adam asked, confused.

"Just- just give me a second to catch my breath." Rebecca replied.

The two of them sat in silence, taking deep breaths.

Adam tried to ignore his raging hardon, but it was impossible. He glanced over at Kaley, whose cheeks were bright pink as well.

"So," Kaley said, clearing her throat. "How does that make you feel, Big Brother?"

"I can't believe I never noticed how pretty you are, Rebecca."

"You're not just saying that, right?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course not." Adam smirked. "Why would I lie to you? You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Adam." Rebecca blushed. "That means a lot to me."

"Well, come here." Adam said, standing up and pulling Rebecca up with him.

"Where are we going, Big Brother?" Kaley asked, grinning.

"To have some fun." Adam replied, kissing Rebecca again.

The two of them walked away from the water, and slipped under the trees. They found a secluded spot, hidden from prying eyes. Adam led Rebecca to the ground, sitting on his knees in front of her. She looked nervous, biting her lip.

"Relax, Rebecca." Adam reassured her. "Everything will be fine."

Rebecca nodded, turning her head to look at Kaley. Her eyes went wide when she saw Kaley. She had her hands behind her back, her fingers laced together. When she removed her hands, Kaley held out a double-ended, pink dildo.

"Here, Rebecca." Kaley said. "Let's show big brother what we can do."

Rebecca didn't know what to say, her mouth agape.

"Kaley, where did you get that?" Adam asked.

"Rebecca's purse. It's filled with all kinds of naughty things." Kaley giggled.

Rebecca looked down, biting her lip.

"It's okay, Rebecca." Adam smiled. "We don't need this if you're uncomfortable with it."

"No, I'm not." Rebecca stammered. "Please, let me try it."

Rebecca hesitantly took the dildo from Kaley. She glanced up at Adam, who gave her a reassuring smile. Kaley sat next to Rebecca, placing one end of the tip in her slit, then slowly pushed it inside of her.

"Ooh!" Kaley gasped, her whole body trembling. "Now you do it, Rebecca."

Rebecca nodded, slowly pushing the other end of the thick dildo into herself. As she did, Kaley began moving her hips, grinding the dildo inside of her. The two girls were making soft squishing sounds as the dildo moved inside of them, Kaley leaning forward to whisper something in Rebecca's ear.

"See?" Kaley cooed. "Isn't that nice?"

"Y-yes." Rebecca replied, panting. "It feels really good."

Rebecca mopped her forehead with her hand, watching Adam with a shy smile. She leaned forward, kissing him deeply as she pushed the large dildo deeper inside of her. Adam returned the kiss, rubbing his hands up and down her sides. Kaley continued to grind the dildo inside of her, pushing it deep inside of her.

"Do you like that?" Kaley whispered in Rebecca's ear. "Doesn't that feel good? I bet you wish it was big brother's cock?"

"Mmm." Rebecca poured in sweat. "Yes, it does."

"Good girl." Kaley giggled. "Keep doing that, and we'll get there."

Rebecca closed her eyes tightly, moving her hips against the dildo. Kaley leaned in, sucking on Rebecca's neck as she slowly brought her closer to orgasm.

"Ooh!" Rebecca cried out, shaking her head. "I- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!"

Kaley kissed Rebecca's shoulder, continuing to stroke the dildo inside of her. Rebecca screamed as she climaxed, her whole body convulsing as she came. Rebecca felt the dildo go deeper inside her, filling her until she couldn't take it anymore. Rebecca shook violently for several seconds before finally calming down, panting heavily.

Adam pulled her close to him, nuzzling her neck. Kaley kissed Rebecca's cheek, smiling at Adam.

"Was that okay, Big Brother?" Kaley asked. "Did you like seeing Rebecca cum?"

"It was amazing." Adam replied. "You both are incredible."

"Thank you, Adam." Kaley smiled. "We love to please you. Now, let's see how Rebecca likes taking your big dick."

Kaley pushed Adam back, crawling towards his lap. Rebecca watched in awe as Kaley lowered her head, kissing Adam's shaft. Rebecca could barely believe what she saw. Kaley started licking Adam's cock, her tongue swirling around the tip.

"Oh!" Kaley gasped, looking up at Adam. "This is so hot!"

Kaley sucked Adam's cock, slurping loudly on the shaft. Rebecca reached over, grasping the base of Adam's cock and stroking it gently. Kaley pulled away, bringing her lips to the tip of Adam's dick. Rebecca followed suit, sliding her mouth over his cock.

"Mmm!" Kaley mooched. "This is so much fun, Rebecca."

"It is, isn't it?" Rebecca agreed.

The two girls slide their mouths along the length of Adam's cock, Kaley sucking softly while Rebecca licks his balls. Adam groaned softly, resting his hands on Kaley's head. His cock twitched in Rebecca's mouth as she swallowed all of his cock.

Rebecca mooched Adam's balls, blowing warm air onto his sack. Her eyes locked on Kaley's face, watching her bob her head up and down Adam's shaft. The girls began working faster, alternating between sucking Adam and licking his balls.

"That's it, Kaley." Kaley encouraged. "Suck big brother's dick like a good girl."

Rebecca ran her fingers through Kaley's hair, holding her head. Kaley continued to suck Adam's cock, her cheeks hollowing out as she took his entire length inside of her mouth. Adam groaned, leaning back.

"I've never seen anything so sexy." Adam sighed. "Both of you are just amazing."

Kaley nodded, releasing his cock from her mouth. She crawled up Adam's chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. Kaley kissed him passionately, grinding her pussy against his thigh. Adam cupped her ass, pulling her closer to him.

Rebecca wrapped her hand around Adam's shaft, pumping his cock slowly.

"Ooh." Kaley breathed. "Big brother, I want you inside me now."

Kaley kissed Adam again, straddling his legs. She sat on his thighs, spreading her knees apart. Kaley lifted her hips, revealing her bald pussy to Adam. Rebecca stood beside them, kneeling behind Kaley.

"Kaley." Rebecca said. "Let us help you."

Kaley nodded, laying back on the bed. Rebecca kneeled above Kaley's head, guiding Adam's cock to Kaley's pussy. Kaley gasped as she felt Adam's cock slide into her. She looked up at Adam, his eyes wide. Adam leaned forward, and Kaley felt his cock push inside of her, his cock stretching her tight cunt. Kaley's pussy clenched around Adam's cock as he thrust inside of her.

"Unngghh!" Kaley grunted. "I- I've never been this full before! You're so big!"

Rebecca lowered herself down, sitting on top of Kaley's head. Kaley sucked Rebecca's clit, licking it gently. Rebecca gasped, pushing her pussy down Kaley's mouth. She started riding Kaley's face, bucking her hips.

"Fuck Kaley's pussy, Adam." Rebecca moans. "Fuck her sweet little pussy!"

Kaley squirmed beneath her, burying her tongue in Rebecca's pussy.

Adam groaned, slamming his cock deep inside of Kaley's pussy. His balls slapped against her ass as he moved. Adam couldn't hold back any longer, his cock throbbing inside of Kaley.

"I'm cumming!" Adam cried.

Kaley's pussy clenched tight around his cock as he came, shooting rope after rope of cum into her womb. Kaley's pussy clamped down hard on Adam's cock, milking his cock for every drop of his seed.

Adam fell back on the grass, breathing heavily. Rebecca lowered herself down to Kaley's pussy, licking up Adam's cum. Kaley groaned, enjoying the feeling of Rebecca's tongue on her pussy.

"Ooh, that was amazing." Kaley sighed.

The girls giggled together as Adam pulled himself from Kaley's pussy. Rebecca climbed off of Kaley's head, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"We should clean ourselves off, don't you think?" Rebecca asked.

Kaley nodded, lying back on the grass once more. Rebecca rolled over onto her knees, and then turned around. Both girls saw a figure appear behind Adam. A woman with curly blue hair wearing a long black dress.

"Hey there, pretty boy." The woman approached Adam. "Want to come home with me?"

Before he could answer, the woman transformed into a massive blue dragon, wingless. Her body twitched and rippled, growing larger and larger until she was as large as a house. She extended her talons, grabbing Adam with them.

"What- what the hell?" Adam screamed.

"You're going to give me your magic, pretty boy." The dragon growled. "I'll take everything you have, and I won't stop until I've drained every last drop of it from you."

12