Chapter 11
1.2k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria picked up the injured Kaley in her arms. "We have to move quickly before they take Adam out of range." She said to Olivia.

"Out of range of what?" Rebecca asked.

"She can sense where Adam is. Put your clothes back on and hurry." Olivia answered, running after Maria.

Maria reached Olivia's SUV with Olivia close behind. Rebecca lagged behind, but didn't hold them waiting too long, fully dressed again.

Olivia got behind the wheel, Rebecca next to her on the passenger seat while Maria put the back seats down so the trunk had extended cargo space. She lied Kaley down as Olivia revved the engine.

"Go in that direction." Maria pointed.

Without question, Oliva drove in the general direction Maria indicated.

"Mom, what the hell is going on?" Rebecca asked.

"I'll explain later, Rebecca." Olivia responded.

Maria began to take her clothes off, revealing her large, natural breasts.

"Mom, Kaley transformed into one of those things that took Adam." Rebecca whispered.

"Just keep quiet for a second, Rebecca, okay?" Maria said, sitting on her knees in front of Kaley. "Kaley, can you hear me?"

Kaley whimpered slightly and shifted her hips.

"Good." Maria said. "Now I need to have sex with you to recharge my mana."

"What?" Rebecca gasped, looking back at what was going on behind her.

Maria pushed Kaley's legs apart, exposing her pussy. Kaley moaned softly. Maria spread her legs wider, spreading the lips of her pussy open. She grabbed Kaley's hips and lifted her ass. Slowly, she lowered herself onto Kaley, her wet, warm pussy sliding smoothly against Kaley's.

"Oh my god..." Rebecca gasped. "Maria, what are you doing? I don't think this is the right time-"

"Quiet, Rebecca." Olivia hissed.

Kaley whimpers became louder as Maria came closer to orgasm, Kaley reached her limit, her entire body shaking as she orgasmed. Maria continued grinding against her, her own orgasm building.

Maria screamed loudly as she climaxed, her body trembling with pleasure. Kaley's eyes rolled back into her head, her legs kicking out as her orgasm hit her.

After several long moments, Maria pulled herself off of Kaley and collapsed beside her. Kaley's eyes slowly focused on her.

"Mommy? Mommy! Mommy, two homunculi, they took Adam." Kaley cried out, tears streaming down her face.

"I know." Maria said, rubbing Kaley's back. "It's alright, we're going to find him."

Kaley looked around, gathering her bearings.

"Am I still going in the same direction?" Olivia asked.

"Yes." Maria replied. "They're moving fast."

"Are you okay, Kaley?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah." She answered, still groggy. "Mommy, we have to-"

"I know." Maria interrupted.

Kaley looked down at Maria's exposed breasts, then back up to her face.

"Mommy..." She said, reaching out for her mother and pulling her close.

Kaley reached up and groped her mother's breasts, her hands cupping them. Maria's tongue invading Kaley's mouth.

Kaley wrapped her arms around her mother's neck. Their bodies moved together, Kaley's breasts rubbing against Maria's chest as they moved in unison.

"Mommy..." Kaley moaned, breathing heavily.

Maria pushed her tongue deeper into Kaley's mouth.

"Mommy!" Kaley persisted. "If you play along we can charge more mana."

Maria looked deep into Kaley eyes, her mind set on saving Adam, she would do anything to achieve that end. She nodded, lowering her hand down to Kaley's pussy.

"Mmm..." Kaley moaned softly.

"Mommy's gonna make you feel good, baby." Maria breathed.

Kaley felt Maria's fingers slide inside her pussy, her body shuddering as Maria touched her most sensitive spot. Kaley's body tensed as her orgasm built, her pussy pulsating around Maria's fingers.

"Oh god, Mommy..." Kaley moaned.

"Mommy's going to make you cum, baby." Maria cooed.

Maria used her other hand to guide Kaley's hips, thrusting her tongue into Kaley's mouth. Kaley moaned into her mother's mouth, her body spasming in pleasure as Maria brought her to an orgasm.

"That's it, baby." Maria cooed. "Let mommy make you cum."

Kaley whimpered as her orgasm reached its peak, her juices flowing out of her pussy and running down her thighs. Maria pulled her finger out of Kaley's pussy and replaced it with her tongue. She licked Kaley's juices off Kaley's pussy before resting her chin between Kaley's legs.

"Mm..." Kaley moaned.

"You taste delicious, baby." Maria purred.

Kaley's body relaxed as Maria stopped licking. Her eyes darting to Rebecca, she sat up.

"Rebecca, give me your purse." Kaley demanded.

Rebecca handed her the bag, and Kaley pulled out the double sided dildo the girls had used previously. Maria watched curiously as Kaley slid it into her pussy.

"Rebecca, what are you doing with that in your purse?" Olivia asked.

"I won't explain if you won't" Rebecca protested.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Are we still moving in the right direction, Maria?"

"Yeah." Maria answered, her eyes set on the other end of the dildo.

Maria grabbed the toy and positioned herself next to Kaley, sliding it into her pussy.

"Ready when you are." Maria grinned.

The two women started fucking. Kaley's head fell back, wailing as Maria pushed against her, mutually shoving the dildo deeper into both their pussies. Kaley's head fell forward again, biting her lip as she rode the dildo, now deep enough for her to reach all the way down to Maria's pussy, their labias touching.

"Don't stop." Kaley moaned.

"I'm not stopping." Maria grunted.

Maria continued thrusting while Kaley rode the dildo, their bodies slapping together as they slammed into each other over and over. Each thrust sending waves of pleasure coursing through Kaley's body, her muscles spasming as she came once again. She let out a primal grunt as her orgasm hit, her body jerking wildly as she screamed into Maria's ear.

"Fuck!" Kaley cried.

Maria joined Kaley in climax, her own orgasm hitting her like a freight train. Her body jerked as her pussy pulsates around the dildo, her juices flowing freely, running down her thighs. She collapsed onto Kaley's chest, panting heavily as her orgasm subsided.

"Mommy." Kaley whispered. "We can't stop. Need more."

Kaley leaned forward, kissing Maria passionately. Maria moaned as Kaley's hands ran up and down her body, massaging her breasts.

Kaley broke the kiss and crawled away from Maria, laying back as she slid the dildo out of her pussy. Maria watched as Kaley removed the dildo, her body trembling as she did so. Kaley looked at Maria, her face flushed red.

"More, mommy." Kaley said softly.

Maria nodded and got on top of Kaley, lowering her pussy onto Kaley's face. Kaley mopped up Maria's juices with her tongue, pushing her tongue inside Maria's pussy as much as possible. Maria's body tensed as she did the same to Kaley's pussy.

"Oh god." Maria gasped.

Kaley took advantage of this opportunity and pumped the dildo into Maria's pussy, fucking thrusting it in and out as she felt Maria's tongue in her pussy. Maria let out a long groan as Kaley fucked her pussy with the dildo, her muscles tensing as her pussy clenched around the dildo, forcing the toy inside her harder and faster. She mopped up Kaley's juices with her tongue, flicking them across Kaley's clit, causing Kaley to cry out.

"Maria, where close to the city's limits." Olivia said.

"Keep going!" Maria demanded.

Maria's breathing became heavier as Kaley fucked her pussy even harder, her tongue buried in Kaley's pussy as she licked and sucked the blonde's clit. Maria's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she reached another climax, her tongue plunging deep inside Kaley's pussy as her orgasm hit. Her mind went blank and her body shook as she came. Her toes curling as she came hard, her juices flooding Kaley's mouth, and fingers, pouring down to the SUV's fabric.

Losing her strength, Maria collapsed on top of Kaley, panting as Kaley withdrew the dildo.

"Maria? Are you alright?" Olivia asked.

Maria sat up, wiping her chin clean.

"Yeah." Maria smiled weakly. She rolled off Kaley, looking at her. "You did great."

Kaley grinned broadly, her body still tingled from her orgasm.

Maria wiped sweat off her brow, as she lay on the extended backseat.

"Stop here, Olivia." Maria said, catching her breath. "We're about a kilometer away in that direction." She pointed.

"We're at the edge of town. Adam must be in one of these abandoned factories." Olivia said.

"How are you feeling?" Maria asked Kaley, raising her head. "Can you fight?"

Kaley nodded, her body still buzzing from her orgasm.

"I'm ready." She replied.

Rebecca looked at the two with her mouth hanging open.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going on?" She asked.

Kaley sat up. "See that?" She pointed at the brand just above Maria's groin. "Remember how big brother had one just like that?"

"Oh, yeah." Rebecca replied.

"If big brother and mommy have sex, they can charge up their mana and use magic."

Rebecca's eyes widened.

"Mine looks different." Kaley said, pointing at her own. "It works with big brother and mommy because I was created to be compatible with any mage."

"Created?"

"Oh, yeah. Technically I'm not human."

Rebecca's face lost all color, her eyes rolled back as she passed out.

10