Chapter 15
878 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaley held up the injured Coraline by her curly hair, ready to strike her with a fatal blow.

"Kaley, stop!" Adam yelled.

Kaley froze, looking at Adam.

Adam walked through the rubble, and knelt down beside Hanna.

"Hannah, look at me." Adam said.

The green haired homunculus looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Adam said. "I just want you to tell me, can you still sense Kaley's presence?"

"What?" Kaley asked.

Hanna nodded.

"It's how they found us. Hannah can sense homunculi." Adam explained. "You said you can suppress it, being sensed by other homunculi." He said to Hannah. "Can you teach Kaley?"

Hannah nodded.

Kaley stared at Adam, her mind reeling. "They attacked us. They wanted to kill you."

Adam looked over his shoulder at Kaley. "So did you. They just want to be free, too."

Kaley dropped Coraline to the ground, her knees buckling as she fell. Coraline grunted in pain, her face smacking against the stone.

Maria appeared next to Kaley, she looked at the two injured women. "Adam, are you sure about this?"

Adam nodded.

Maria let out a sigh. She looked at her hand, Adam's seed dripping onto her palm. She knelt down, watching Adam's eyes widen when he realized what she was doing. She rolled it between her fingers then brought it up to Coraline's mouth.

Coraline licked her lips, then accepted the gift. She leaned in, closing her eyes as Maria fed her his seed.

Adam knelt down next to Hannah, she stared at him, her eyes wide. He could see her thoughts whirling, fear and confusion mixing together. He grabbed his cock, showing it to her, her eyes widening further.

He rubbed his cock across her cheek, then pressed it against her mouth. She hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth, sucking on his shaft.

Adam watched as Kaley's eyes widened in astonishment.

"It'll be okay." Adam whispered to her, his voice barely audible over the sounds of moaning and slurping.

Kaley looked at him, her eyes swimming with uncertainty.

Adam turned to Coraline, who was trying hard to stand. She turned to Adam, staring up at him pleadingly.

"Don't worry." Adam told her. "You're safe now, I promise."

Coraline nodded.

Hannah continued to suck on Adam's cock, her eyes closed. Coraline gripped her hair tightly, forcing her head down. Hannah moaned softly, her mouth working up and down Adam's shaft. Adam reached out, stroking her hair.

"Come here." Adam said to Coraline.

Coraline crawled towards him, giving Hannah a nervous glance. Adam reached out, pulling her close. Hanna pulled off Adam's cock, her hand trembling as she held it. Coraline slid down his chest, taking his length into her mouth.

"That's it." Adam encouraged, running his hands up and down Coraline's back.

Coraline sucked harder, sucking Adam deeper into her throat. Her eyes opened wide as her throat expanded to accommodate him. Adam ran his hands up and down her skin, feeling the heat rising from her body. She stopped sucking, gasping for breath as she tried to pull away. Hannah guided her head back to Adam's cock, pushing it into her mouth again.

Adam felt Hannah's hot mouth wrapped around his cock. He looked down, seeing his cock disappearing into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his shaft, massaging him. Adam reached out, caressing her cheeks as she bobbed up and down on his erection. She moaned softly, her lips glistening with saliva.

Hannah's head bobbed faster, her throat expanding rapidly. Adam's cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly until she pulled away, gasping for air. Coraline's eyes were wide, tears falling down her cheeks as she stared up at Adam. Adam reached out, grabbing her chin and tilting her face up. He kissed her, pressing his tongue against hers.

Adam let out a groan, shoving his cock into Hannah's mouth as he came. His cock erupted inside her mouth, filling her mouth with warm cum. He grabbed Hannah's head, pumping her mouth as fast as he could.

Adam released her mouth, leaving her panting and gasping for breath. He watched as she swallowed his seed, then held her jaw open, allowing Coraline to lick any remaining cum from her lips. Coraline lapped it up eagerly, swallowing each drop.

Hannah slowly returned to herself, her breathing returning to normal. She looked at Adam, her eyes filled with pleasure. She smiled up at him, then crawled over to Coraline.

"You promise to help?" Adam asked.

"Anything for you, pretty boy." Coraline answered.

Adam let out a sigh of relief, nodding his head.

"Now that you're both healed up, we need to go." Maria said. "We have to get away from the wreckage before anyone shows up."

"Where are we going to go?" Kaley asked.

"I know a place." Olivia answered, giving Maria a look.

Maria nodded her head.

"How far is this place?" Adam asked.

"The other side of town." Maria answered.

"Do you think it'll be safe for us?" Coraline asked.

"It should be fine. We'll stay there for a few days. You can help Kaley learn how to avoid being detected, then we all go our separate ways." Maria explained.

Coraline and Hannah gave each other a nervous glance, but nodded their heads.

"Okay." Coraline said.

They all packed Olivia's SUV, heading toward the city. Adam sat in the middle of the backseat, Kaley on his lap. Maria sat to his right, while Hannah sat on Olivia's lap to his left.

"You went easy on us, didn't you?" Coraline asked Maria.

"Yeah." Maria replied, looking out the window.

"What? So you weren't in trouble?" Adam asked.

Maria shook her head, still looking out the window.

"She was toying with us." Hannah said softly.

"Why?" Coraline asked.

"It's been a while." Maria answered. "Wanted to make sure I could still handle myself in a fight."

"If we knew you were mother and son we would have never come close to you." Coraline admitted.

"At least we weren't attacked by one of Frankl and Victoria's servants." Maria pointed out.

Adam looked at Maria, hoping she'd say something else about what happened, but she remained quiet. It was a long drive, but he was glad for the silence. Adam leaned back, closing his eyes as Kaley snuggled up to him.

On the other side of town, a large house sat alone, surrounded by tall trees. Olivia pulled the SUV into the driveway, and they all got out.

"What is this place?" Adam asked.

"A safehouse. My family owns it." Olivia explained. "It's a little out of the way, but it should be fine."

They all got out of Olivia's vehicle, looking around. The house was old, built along the lines of a Victorian home. It had high ceilings, wood paneling, and a large front porch.

"Come on." Olivia said, leading them through the door.

Inside, the house was completely empty. Olivia led them to the room that would serve as a dining room, if it were furnished. She knelt down and pressed on a wooden pannel, causing a hidden door to open up.

"This is where we split." Olivia said. "Maira knows her way. I'll come back in the morning to bring some groceries."

Olivia looked around, seeing Hannah and Coraline exchange a glance.

"Be careful." She whispered to Maria.

Maria nodded, and Olivia walked away.

Maria walked down the stairs first, Coraline and Hannah following behind.

"Um, Adam." Rebecca said, walking up to him.

Kaley smiled, disappearing down the stairs, leaving Adam alone with Rebecca.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. How about you, Rebecca? We went through a lot today."

Rebecca shrugged, looking away from him. "I'm fine. I just wish I could've known beforehand. Mom explained everything to me while Maria and Kaley were trying to save you."

Adam laughed lightly. "Yeah, I guess it's not really fair to keep things a secret like that. Thanks for your help."

"I'm glad you're safe." Rebecca said. "You really scared me today."

Adam smiled. "Thanks."

They shared a brief awkward silence before Rebecca spoke again. "So, you and your mom, huh?"

Adam sighed. "Yeah. It's complicated."

"You don't have to explain anything to me." Rebecca assured him. "Since we were little, I knew you would always be a mamma's boy."

Adam laughed, smiling. "Yeah, you might be right."

Rebecca giggled, then kissed him on the cheek. "Take care, Adam."

"Thanks, Rebecca. You too." He replied.

Rebecca ran off. Adam was alone with his thoughts. After a long moment, he turned towards the staircase. He began moving down the steps, surprised at how long it was. He walked down the stairs for a few minutes until reaching the bottom. As soon as Adam reached the ground floor, the lights came on

The basement was huge. There were numerous shelves containing supplies that looked like they'd been taken straight out of a medieval castle. At the far end of the room was another door. Adam approached the door, pushing it open. He looked around, confused. Adam stood there, wondering if it was real or not. Inside, a giant room, lit by torches and candles, expanded as far as his eyes could see. Everyone else was already inside, waiting for him.

"This is where we will be doing our training." Maria said.

9