Chapter 18
772 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria led Olivia to her room, while Adam and the homunculi stayed downstairs. Maria closed the door behind them, and turned to Olivia.

Olivia blushed, as she unzipped her dress, and pulled it down. "Why are you so horny today?" She asked Maria.

Maria shrugged. "I had fun yesterday at the park."

"Oh yeah?"

Maria nodded, taking off her tracksuit, and pulling down her underwear. She then turned around, and bent over, exposing herself to Olivia.

Olivia moaned, admiring her ass.

"Are you gonna fuck me with that?" Maria asked, nodding to the toy.

Olivia licked her lips, and stepped closer to her. "Oh, my god, Maria. You're such a slut." She breathed.

She leaned in and kissed her, while reaching between Maria's legs. Maria gasped, as she felt one end of the dildo enter her pussy, while the other end entered Olivia.

"Yeah?" Maria asked, panting.

"Yes!" Olivia groaned as the dildo slid deep inside her body.

The two women began to move together, thrusting against each other with the dildo. Maria reached down, grabbing Olivia's ass, pulling her close.

"Fuck me, please. I need you." Olivia begged, grinding her ass back on the toy.

Maria let out a grunt, and then moved her hips, sliding the dildo deeper into Olivia.

"I'm cumming!" Olivia cried out, her orgasm overwhelming her. She gripped Maria tightly, holding onto her as she came, pushing the toy all the way in.

Maria followed shortly after, her body trembling, her face red from pleasure.

They held each other for a few minutes, catching their breath, before pulling the dildo out of themselves. Maria took hold of it, and handed the toy to Olivia.

"Thanks, Olivia. That was great." Maria said.

"You're welcome." Olivia said, putting the double-ended dildo back in her purse.

"Ugh, I feel so dirty!" Maria complained.

Olivia laughed. "Well, I know how you can get clean. Let's go shower."

Maria nodded, following Olivia to the bathroom.

"Oh, I love your body." Olivia whispered, taking her time washing Maria, letting her hands roam freely.

Maria smiled, enjoying the attention. "Thank you."

"So, do you like anal?" Olivia asked, kissing the side of Maria's neck.

"I've never tried it." Maria answered shyly.

"Me neither." Olivia confessed, rinsing off the soap. "What if we asked Adam to help us?"

Maria shivered, her mind conjuring images of Adam's muscular body, his massive cock, filling her anus with his seed. "No. We shouldn't ask him." She said.

Olivia smirked. "Why not?"

"He might refuse." Maria replied.

Olivia grinned. "He won't."

Maria's heart skipped a beat at Olivia's words. "Why would he agree? I'm his mother."

Olivia's smirk grew wider. "Because he loves you, and because you want it."

Maria's face turned red, and she looked away, embarrassed. "No, I don't."

Olivia giggled, moving closer to her. "Imagine having him inside of you."

Maria felt her skin tingle in response to Olivia's whispers. She swallowed nervously, remembering all the ways she had crossed the line with her son already.

"What if Rebecca bonded to you?" Maria asked, turning to look at her friend.

Olivia's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Maria nodded, slowly.

Olivia bit her lip, and then let out a loud moan. "That's so hot! Oh my god, Maria! You have no clue what you're doing to me!"

Maria didn't expect that answer, but wasn't surprised. She rolled her eyes. "You're hopeless."

Olivia laughed. "I'm kidding. Hey, I get it. You don't want that type of relationship with your son, and it's hard to ask so much of him."

Maria nodded. "Yes. It is."

Olivia sighed, and then turned around, facing away from Maria. "You're now a target, though. With your brand active again. I just worry about you."

Maria kissed Olivia on the shoulder, as both got out of the shower. Maria pondered Olivia's words in silence, as she toweled herself dry. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door open.

"Mom? Are you done getting ready?" Adam asked.

Maria turned, startled by the sound. "Oh, hi, Adam. Yes, I am." She replied.

Adam smiled. "Okay, then, I'll see you later."

"Adam, wait. Come back." Olivia called out.

"What?" Adam asked, confused.

Maria leered at Olivia, but she ignored her.

"How about you come in here for a sec?" Olivia asked.

"Sure." Adam shrugged, barely noticing both women had towels wrapped around themselves. He stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him. "Did you both just take a shower?"

"We did." Olivia confirmed.

Adam could smell the scent of coconut oil on his mother's skin. His heart started pounding harder, and he blushed. "It smells nice in here."

"Thanks." Maria smiled.

Olivia noticed the tension between them. "Okay, we need to address this." She stated.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"This. You two." Olivia waved her hand. "There's something going on between you. It's obvious, right?"

"No, Olivia. There isn't." Maria raised her voice.

Olivia folded her arms. "Oh, really? So everything is just peachy? Nothing out of the ordinary between you two?"

"I mean, obviously." Adam spoke up. "But most of what has happened has been out of our control. It's not like we asked for this."

Maria nodded.

"So, what? Neither of you is willing to rise to the occasion?" Olivia asked.

"What occasion, Olivia?" Maria asked.

"You're being hunted by dangerous mages intent on world domination, Maria. You've faced them before, you know they don't take it easy on their enemies. Do you think they'll kindly knock on your door and ask if you're comfortable with your bonded pair being your son? No!" Olivia asserted.

Maria gritted her teeth, surprised by Olivia's bluntness.

"Pushing the subject isn't going to get us anywhere." Adam said. "We've talked about this. Mom isn't comfortable with us doing that type of stuff. All we have done up until now has been surviving."

Maria looked over at her son, surprised by his words. She couldn't help but smile. She would never admit it aloud, but she was happy to hear her son care enough to have her back.

"You said your mom isn't comfortable with that. What about you?" Olivia asked Adam.

Adam took a second to respond. "Can you give us a sec, Olivia?"

Olivia smiled. "Sure." She responded, walking out the door.

"Mom." Adam said, once they were alone. "I have something to confess."

Maria bit her lip, unsure how to feel. "Go ahead. I'll listen."

"I've had these feelings for you for quite a while now. Not just recently, since we got our brands."

"What kind of feelings?" Maria asked.

"Umm..." Adam hesitated. "I guess...a deep seated desire. For you."

Maria felt her cheeks grow hot. She knew it was a taboo idea, but she couldn't deny the truth.

"I know this is weird, but it's true." Adam continued. "I want to be intimate with you. I'm not sure why, but I do."

Maria lifted her gaze up to find her son staring directly into her eyes. "You don't know why?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." Adam admitted.

"I think I might have an idea." Maria said. "It's because you're my son."

Adam laughed. "That's not exactly what I meant. It's just that, well, you're my mother. Yes, but I feel a connection to you. Something more than just the magic stuff. You're powerful, beautiful, and you make me happy. I don't know how else to explain it. You're all I think about, all the time, every day. Even when you're not around."

Maria swallowed hard. She didn't expect this confession. "Well, I'm flattered. I'm also a little nervous."

"Don't be." Adam assured her. "I understand how you feel."

"No, you don't."

"I know you don't feel the same way about me. But I want you to realize this. I won't force myself on you or anything." He stopped. "I'm sorry. That came out wrong."

Maria laughed, tears forming in her eyes. "No, I get it. It's okay." She wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry for crying. I just don't know how to feel right now."

"I'm not going to lie, this is pretty awkward for me too." Adam admitted. "But I hope we can work through this. We're family."

"Yes, we are." Maria agreed.

Adam smiled and walked towards the door. "I'm going to keep practicing." He turned around. "Thanks for hearing me out, mom."

He opened the door and Olivia and Kaley fell into the room.

"Were you trying to listen in to our conversation?" Maria asked them, back in her mom tone.

"N-no, I just happened to trip and fall on Olivia as Adam opened the door." Kaley tried to explain.

Maria rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Kaley. Let's go back to the training room." Adam said.

"Yeah." Kaley said.

Adam closed the door behind him, leaving his mother and Olivia alone.

Maria watched as her son left. She sat down on the bed and looked at Olivia. "I guess you heard everything."

Olivia shrugged. "Not really. Just that he wants to be intimate with you, but respects your boundaries. Nothing else."

Maria sighed.

"Why don't you tell him?" Olivia asked.

Maria raised her eyes. "Tell him what?"

"About his father. That you and your brother were lovers."

 

 

For advanced chapters visit my Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Jocasta_Complex

6