Year Complete
203 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I woke up when suddenly I felt something or should I say someone moving around those small arms of mine. 

No doubt it was my very beautiful 21 year old steppy, Natasha. I opened my eyes and looked at her smiling face staring at me. I also replied with the same smile. Saying good morning we went inside the bathroom together. That day after brushing teeth we bathed together like a normal mother and son would. We didn't talk much but enjoyed the cosy atmosphere. We washed each other without doing any intimate act. Like that the morning went by, Natasha prepared my lunch like everyday and after I got ready she dropped me at the school gate. 

Even being a little hesitant Natasha did not forgot the daily peck on the cheeks which I thought would be impossible that day. 

During the first class Amaira told us about the annual function which was going to be held on 28 December. She asked if anybody wanted to participate for which some students put their hands up. Shanaya also put her hand up and after her chance came she told Amaira that me and her would be performing duet dance for which obviously she never asked for my decision. We were small so teacher rejected her directly. Shanaya resolutely replied that we'll practice for some days and then show her our performance and if she did not like it at that time then she can directly reject our request. 

Looking at Shanaya's resolute eyes Amaira did not deny or accept it but told her to show our performance after 7 days. I obviously did not knew this conversation until Shanaya told me after coming back. I also wanted to perform to improve my image in front of the heads of school so I also did not deny but only told her that I did not knew how to dance for which she told me she'll help me learn it. 

After that Shanaya came to my house daily for the next seven days . I didn't knew how she was so good at dancing at such a young age, her body was very flexible and those facial movements and expression, she could had easily performed in a dance competition and had won it. I was really shocked after looking at her performance. She was also very happy after watching my expression. Thus my seven day training started where teacher Shanaya came to my home everyday and taught me the very basics of dancing. I also practiced hard while slowing down the time after she went home. I could not do great but I did reach at least amateur level dancing. 

After that the last day before showing our dance performance to Amaira, Shanaya taught me the dance performance she prepared for us. We practiced it for the whole day until Natasha came from the store. She gave us some snacks and after eating it we did a bit more practice until Shanaya was sure that I did it correctly and then she returned home with Maya. 

The next day we showed our performance to Amaira and the art & culture department head. Being the mc of the novel how could I lose in such a simple test therefore we got the spot. 

Twenty days passed by quickly during which Natasha helped me in becoming a better dancer. As per her instructions, I also learned a little bit of tutting. Our dance was mainly based on salsa, waltz with a little bit of me doing tutting in between while Shanaya prepared some bollywood dance moves for herself. 

The day of Annual function came, our school was decorated with lights and all kinds of decorative materials. We entered the main hall of the school from where Natasha took us to a room behind the stage. It was very large and all the contestants were there preparing and waiting for their turn to come. 

Amaira asked to perform some of our steps in front of her. She wanted to see if we prepared it correctly as students were asked to prepare their performances themselves at home. 

We performed the salsa together and she liked that. We did not added any of those aerobatic movements but the normal couple movements. 

She liked it and told that our performance will come after two and a half hours so we should go meet our parents and should come after two hours. 

Thus we enjoyed the performances for two hours with Natasha and Maya. They sat in the centre part with some other parents. 

Many different kinds of dances, skits and even a song was performed. After two hours we came to the room behind the stage. After a long but hilarious skit the time for our performance came. 

"The next performance is from the topper duo from the first class, they might look small but one could never guess what miracle can a child create, so please welcome on stage from class one section A Ritik and Shanaya", with that announcement the curtain in front of us started rising and slowly our song started, the song was mix of a bollywood and an english song. 

With the first beat we held each other's shoulders and started performing some rhythmic waltz movements, after about a minute Shanaya and I parted and she did a leg split on the left side while I performed tutting on the right side. After that I went behind her and she performed some bollywood steps with some other dance movements famous for those k-pop stars. Our performance continued and only stopped after a total 5 min. 37 sec. Just as our performance ended and the music stopped the whole hall started making sounds, all kinds of sounds from shouts, whistles to exclamations can be heard from the audience. Even the chief guest got on his feet and started clapping very loudly. 

As we looked at the crowd with smile on our faces, slowly the curtain closed. We returned to the back hall where several of our seniors praised us for our performance. Shanaya looked very happy hearing all those exclamations. I was happy too, after that we went back to our mothers seats. 

Later that night, the chief guest announced some special cash rewards for some special performances. No doubt there, we received the biggest incentive from him. 

Later that night we celebrated it when Maya gave us a treat at one of the most expensive hotel in Jabalpur. 

Like that we started spending our time peacefully as a mother and son. I never tried doing something more than a son would do to his mother and two months went by in a hurry. I started helping Natasha in store during those days when I was free.

 Like that my life continued. 

Our final exams came. I had prepared it beforehand so no problem came and I did all the questions in the paper and completed each of them much earlier than the time limit. 

Shanaya did not disappoint and left the exam hall just a little after me. 

After our last paper was finished, it was announced that the parent-teacher meeting for the final exams would be  held on the 26th of next month. After we wrote it on our diary, we were allowed to leave the school premises. 

Our group came out from the school shouting and enjoying the moment that every kid enjoys after completing his exams. 

The moment was special and we all enjoyed it and being this my second time for something like this but only the first time with friends, I was overjoyed and beaming with happiness. 

Maya again took us to the same restaurant but this time the whole gang was present. Thus, I enjoyed the day very much, it felt like even if I had lived two lives, there was no other moment where I was that happy. Oh no, looks like it was when I met with Natasha, no it was when.... well whatever, this life gave everything that my last life didn't so thanks a lot god for giving me this opportunity. 

Like that a month passed by quickly and the date of result came. 

I was not nervous but the one who looked a lot like that was Natasha. She prayed to God to give his blessings and make me the topper of the class. 

There was no confusion and I became the topper with 99.25%. The percentage fell down but still it was more than enough for the first position. Scoring 97.75% Shanaya came second. 

We celebrated our results with a party by Natasha. She took us to her store where we enjoyed a wholesome meal which she ordered from one of the best restaurant in town. 

Like that I passed my first year after being reincarnated in this..... wonderful world. 

1