Sania (DISTRESS SOLVED) [2.6K+W]
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody gave me any response when I came back as everyone was busy consoling Sania. It was also good as then there was no need for me to make any excuse for what I did for those 15 minutes. 

After consoling Sania, Natasha decided to do what I said and take Sania home first and then think of what to do afterwards. 

Maya dropped Sania at our gate as me and Natasha came back in our scooty. Yeah, she changed it but still she did not buy a car. She told me it was more enjoyable to ride than a closed car. After a lot of requests from me she bought a car but it was almost unused as she preferred scooty and I was an underage. 

After coming home we took Sania inside and Shanaya and Maya went back home. 

After Sania washed up I gave her my clothes to wear as Natasha's clothes were too loose for her. She wore those clothes which I had stopped wearing many years ago. Those were kids clothes so she was looking really cute in them. 

" Baby, I have to go visit the shop, today's a very important meeting so take good care of Sania and don't let her go away, we will think of what to do next at night", Saying that Natasha got ready to go to work. 

"Oh... right, that guest is coming today right, it's really important, OK I'll take care of her but then I'll need something good in return", those words were said slowly as I squashed her plump ass. 

" Oh! a pervert is assaulting me, looks like I need to give him something, please let me go Mr. pervert, you'll get what you want any day now", She said role-playing an assaulted milf. 

"Atleast give me a little taste of yours", I started moving my hands upwards after saying this. 

" OK I'm getting late now, come here and let me go", she gave me a sign with finger to come near her. 

As I moved my face near her she quickly put her hands around my neck taking me in for a long, deep, passionate kiss. 

It would had went on for very long but a sudden noise from my back pulled us back to the reality. In the heat of the moment we had forgotten there was still someone beside us in the house. 

Sania was inside the bedroom when Natasha was about to leave but suddenly she came outside and watched the unimaginable scene of a child and his so called mother kissing and that too a very passionate French kiss with tongue involved. 

It would had been a disaster but Sania's expression told me something else. She ran back to the bedroom saying sorry while Natasha also left for the shop with a red face after saying bye. It was a very embarrassing moment even for me as the girl who I was seeking to be one of my future partner caught me with another woman even before starting the relationship. 

I sat on the sofa with a sigh* thinking of how to resolve this dilemma. 

After some time I got up as we still had to eat. I went inside the bedroom and saw Sania mumbling something on the bed. She didn't saw me coming so I got behind her and after touching her lightly I made a sound BOO*. 

"waaahhh...", she jumped up with a scream. 

I did not expect such a response that even I got scared inspite of trying to scare her. 

" Well... we should eat something right, we haven't had anything after lunch so I wanted to call you, we can eat together and that way you will also not feel left alone", I asked scratching the back of my head. 

"we... well.. yes yes, OK, let's go", she was startled looking at me and answered with a stutter. 

After that we sat at the dining table and I put all the food that Natasha made in front of us. 

" W.. well Ritik, I was thinking I should return to my house, I don't want to trouble you, that... my father is a good person, it's just that he is also disturbed after my mother's death so.. I... I'll give him another chance and...", while we were eating suddenly she started taking about her home. 

" WAIT!, I'll check him myself and only then will I let you go, I will never let any of the people near me get in trouble, write it in your head, you are not allowed to leave this house until I give you permission, what happened yesterday can happen any day again so only after I check him then we all will think of what to do with him", I said with determination. 

"Th.. that Ritik, I... I don't want to cause you any trouble, you're just 15, you should not do anything out of your ability, it can cause you even more trouble, so I... It's alright for me, let me go....", with those words she started sobbing slightly. 

"Hey-hey.. Sania, don't think of anything more, just enjoy the food, live here and believe in me, I will definitely...", the talk continued as I tried to change her depressed mood.

1 hour later, 

We were sitting in the sofa while I was playing games in my PS4. It was gifted by Natasha last year on my birthday. Sania was just beside me. It was something different but she liked playing games, she was poor but she still loved video games, she told me during childhood she had played those children's video games and wanted some expensive ones but their financial condition did not allow her. 

"Ritik... that... w.. why were you k... kissing aunt", after some time she asked me with some hesitation. 

" Well... you know, actually she's not my real mother, both of my parents died and she took care of me since I was four and I can't describe how we got to that step but as I spent my childhood with her, some things happened and it was like this, we greet each other like that every time so... ", I did not knew how to explain our situation. What could I had said, my caretaker who did more than what a mother could do and I were lovers. 

" So it was just an unusual way of greeting, right??!! I see and you too lost your parents and that too much before the age I lost mine, I am sorry I asked the question", she said patting my shoulders. 

"Well... you could say so, and about my parents I don't remember anything and she didn't let me get any reminder about them as she did all the thing that a mother and a father could have done so I am happy being with her and that's all, a small world with me and her was where we lived till now", I said with a smile. 

"Well... Ritik, does Shanaya knows about your past or something, I.. I am sorry about asking that if it's anything personal", she bowed with an apologetic expression. 

" Hey.. hey what are you doing, get up, Shanaya doesn't know about it as it is not something of much importance to me now, anyways it's just about the past which happened much before when I met all of you", I said with a shrug as I pulled her up. 

"Well, I am happy being the first to know 'bout it", it was very slow but I heard her saying it while looking downwards with red cheeks. 

" Sania, you are so cute, don't always have that depressed expression, it doesn't suit you", I started talking something different changing the topic as it was getting really serious. 

"We... well... yes, OK", her pale face turned red as she lowered her head. 

Like that our talk continued and at last Sania ran to the bedroom with face that had turned red to the end of her ears. 

After that my face turned serious. During all the talk we had, she told me a lot of what her father had done and definitely there was something wrong with her father. 

I wanted to check him and hence I decided to visit his workplace and investigate on what he does and where he spends his time after work. 

Here I was, in a construction site looking for Sania's father. I asked some labours about him and they told me Ranjit ( Sania's father) was the supervisor there. 

I was shocked because a supervisor can easily give his family a good life but Sania lived just the opposite of that. 

Like that I followed their direction and saw a dark faced 5'8" middle aged man, he was pot bellied with a rather average face. 

The shift was almost ending so just after some time he left the site after changing his work clothes. 

He was on his bike while I was on my very less used 6 geared-cycle. I cursed and slowed down the time and followed him closely. After about 10 minutes he stopped in front of a house. 

He got inside after an average looking middle-aged woman opened the door. 

The house was expensive but in a dark place so I looked around and after finding an open window I looked inside. 

I saw one child running down from the first floor who hugged Ranjit. Ranjit took him in his hands and started playing with him in the hall. 

After sometime the child started playing while Ranjit and the woman started talking. 

I had also learnt some lip reading so I could deduce a little of what they talked about and I was definitely shocked. 

" Tried raping Sania while drinking, she's still stuck to the idea of restarting the relationship, I don't want her as my daughter, I want to take care of this family...", he said all this. 

" That bitch, still hanging on to my love", the woman continued. 

I could easily deduce the situation with their words. Looked like Ranjit wanted to leave Sania and start a new family and somehow Sania still dreamed of staying as it was with her father so he started using harsh ways and as the things escalated, the thing the night before that happened. 

After hearing that I decided to intervene in the whole situation. 

knock* knock*

Ranjit opened the door. 

"Hello uncle", I greeted him with a smile. 

" Well, who are you kid"

"I am a fellow class student of your daughter and I know you want to push her away from your life and you even thought of raping her so I wanted to tell you that I could take care of her for the rest of her life so please leave her in my care", I straight to the point answered. 

"Who is this mad kid, go away from here, do I look like a rapist", he said in agitation while trying to push me. 

I took both of his hands bending them and positioning them behind his back catching him off-guard. 

" I'm not joking mister, I'm damn serious about my friend and I can really take care of her, I will give anything to you for her", I still had that sadistic smile while saying all this. 

"You... you... let's tak", I pushed him away and he told something to the woman in the ear. She then took away the child inside one of the rooms. 

Our talk started and as I insisted on having Sania, our talk quickly escalated and the things started heating up. 

" you're saying you are serious about Sania, I know she's too beautiful for her own good but you're good too so I don't think you're doing it because of her beauty so tell me why you're doing it, are you a smuggler, fucking shit", he said sarcastically. 

"Listen here asshole, we are talking about your own daughter and nobody else so tell me do you still want her to live with you and fight a legal case with me or do you want me to take care of her for the rest of her life and not interfere in your life, either way I'm sure it's your loss but a cheap man like you is not worthy of her", I was getting irritated with his behaviour. 

"Kid, you're saying I'm cheap then give this cheap man 1 no-no-no-no 2 million and take her away. I am already fed up taking care of her and only able to watch her while being unable to enjoy that beauty", He said with a sneer. 

" Tell me your account number", I said with seriousness. 

"What.. are you crazy, you really think you can give me that much, little shit", he stood up with agitation. 

" You've already saw my tricks earlier, I'm an expert so I advice you to deal with it by words only and I'm damn serious about it, give me your account number and write what I'm telling you in this paper", I gave him a paper and a pen. 

"What, why should I write anything but about the money, this is my account number, let me see what can you do", another sneer. 

" Just write what I'm telling you then I'll give you that money".

After some talk and looking at my determined look he started writing. 

"I Ranjit Kumar, give the full legal custody of my daughter Sania Kumar to Natasha Singhal. After this, to Sania I have no right as a father. I am in my full senses when I'm writing this. No torturing, no hurting, it is all legal.....".

Then after taking his sign and thumb print I transferred him 2 million. I know it sounds ridiculous but that's what happened. 

The talking was cut short but all n' all it was all the summary of what happened that day. 

He was also happy and after all that he told me that he will tell me another top secret of Sania that even Sania herself doesn't know. When I asked him he asked me for another million. I slapped him in the face and transferred another half a million after which he told me that his first wife ( Sania's mother) had an affair from whom Sania was born. He was a beautiful young man. Both of them got killed by the boy's family when they were running away from everyone and specially from the boys family as he was from an overwhelmingly rich family. She left Sania home when she ran away as Sania may had been a burden on them. 

I was shocked, this little slum family had such a huge story behind them. 

After that he called the woman and even introduced the child, after some time I left the house, he was more than happy now as he can live carefree with his own family. 

I returned back home in my cycle with a heavy head with all the big story behind Sania. 

That moment I understood why she was so beautiful even after having such an ugly father because her father was actually handsome. 

It was almost 9 when I came back home. Natasha was on the dining table placing all the plates while Sania was helping her with it. 

'They really do act like sisters, looks like Natasha knew that I might make Sania mine and thus started bonding with her as a big sister', I thought in my heart. 

1