The Senior Beauty
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 7 in the morning. I woke up and looked around, not finding Natasha beside me I got up and went directly inside the bedroom and was amazed when I saw the busty Natasha rubbing soap all over Sania's body. 

Sania was fidgeting but Natasha did not let go of her and rubbed the soap harder.

"You can't even clean yourself properly, look at how dirty your body is, so much dirt that even the soap got dirty, don't try to run, I'll make sure you become full clean today"

"Stop sister, I am sorry, please let me go I'll wash myself"

.....

"Hahahahahahaha....", looking at them arguing I laughed making them both turn towards me. 

"We... well, I'm sorry I'll come back after you will be free", I quickly went outside but only after having an intent look at Sania's fragile milky white body.

"Ahhhh....", I heard Sania's scream as I was looking at her body. She quickly covered her body with her hands while I ran out of the toilet.

"Sorry..", those were the only words that I said before running out.

"Haha...", Natasha was laughing at everything happening around her.

After about 10 minutes Sania came out with only a towel around her body. Her body looked whiter than always. I was really thinking of how pale she was. 

I was sitting in the bed moving my legs to and fro.

"You... why are you sitting here", she asked shamefully.

"I also have to get ready for the school, don't you think it is the right thing to wait outside the toilet for my chance to come", I said with a straight face.

" I'll ignore you!!", she left the room with those words. How can she retaliate, my words were plausible.

I got up and went inside, there I looked at the bathing Natasha.

I got behind her and embraced her from behind.

"Don't be hasty, she likes you and will come to you sooner or later, you have all the time in the world so don't embarrass her too much", she said while rubbing my hands lightly.

I put my head on her shoulder and said,

"I didn't plan anything, I just forgot about her and came to look for you like always but got to look at the funny scene Haha*.."

"Dont laugh at her, she didn't take care of herself all these years so her face dulled its charm otherwise I think her face value is better than Shanaya", she said strictly. 

"Don't compare them mumma, no ones better than the other, for me both of them are equal and has equal importance in my heart", I said groping her boobs. 

"Oh, so only those two have place in your heart", Natasha said with a fake sad expression.

"Yes, a lot of spaces are still left in my heart but you are special, you are here, here, here and specially here", I put her hand first in my head then in my stomach then between my chest and at last I took her hand to my dick.

"Such a pervert of a child, so there are still places left in your heart, who do you plan to leave it for", she said with a smirk.

"Time will tell, but for now let's enjoy our time", I got inside the bath tub and sat beside her.

Normal bathing session with some fluffiness.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We came outside and while I wore my school dress, Natasha wore a beautiful body tight plain designer Salwar-suit. Looking at the tightness around her buxom I hugged her tightly enjoying the squishy feeling that those beautiful jugs brought and only let her go after 30 seconds and that too very reluctantly.

We both came outside and sniffed the smell of freshly cooked food. Our stomach grumbled and we quickly sat on the dining table waiting for the food to be served.

Sania looked at both of us suspiciously but did not say anything. What can she say, even if she suspected us she had no right to break us apart or tell us to stop doing such.... tabbo things. 

After eating we thanked Sania and her face turned red of Shame. 

Then Natasha dropped us at the school gate. 

"Ritik... would you like to sit with me from now on.. ", she said with expectant eyes in front of the school gate. 

" Well... Sania, it is not impossible but I cannot push Shanaya away, so you can sit in front of me Or somewhere like that, you should understand how Shanaya is so if I let you sit at her place then she will definitely create havoc and I will be the only one to suffer from that", I tried to give her the reason. 

"We... well, I understand", she nooded embarrassingly. 

After that both of us moved towards our classes. 

Like always I sat in the cornermost seat but today Sania sat in front of me with Surya while Somil sat in front of Surya with his girlfriend from the class. 

"Hey Sania, have you prepared the project that the teacher gave us last week", Shanaya asked Sania while we were talking. 

" Oh no, I didn't, last week was very hard for me and I had no money, w.. what should I do", tears started forming in her eyes. 

"Hey-hey don't cry now, I'll give you money and you can work on my computer, it will be completed easily in one day, I also have printer at home so you don't need to go anywhere to print it so at least don't start crying for such little thing", I reprimanded her. 

"But... you are also of my age, it will not be good for you to spend your money on me", she sad while removing her tears. 

" You don't need to think about that, he's loaded and that too a lot, let me tell you... ", Shanaya started telling her all about me. She boasted it as if I was her husband and she was my wife flexing her hubby in front of her friends. 

" So... so much... so good... Ritik... you're too good, we.. well, I didn't knew you're a self made millionaire and that too at such a young age", Sania said with sparkling eyes. 

"It's nothing special, I want to expand it but am unable to do it, atleast at the moment it is not possible otherwise I have a lot to do in the future", I said scratching my head. 

" But... anyways, thank you for helping me", Sania said with a smile. 

" ATTENDANCE "

With that sound the class started. 

Trrrrrnnnnnn... 

It was lunch break and I planned to talk to Zara today. Those nasty seniors did too much to ruin my reputation which I did so much to built. 

"Shanaya, join Sania today, I want to talk to someone about something."

"No, yesterday you did it too, today I want you to eat with us", she said pointing towards Somil, Surya, Sania and Somil's girlfriend. 

" Well, it would be nice if you'll join us", Sania said in a whisper. 

"No, it is very important, I have to go", I insisted. 

.... 

At last after pleading Shanaya let me go but only after making me promise that I'll return before the lunch ends. 

I quickly moved to the stairs and climbed up. The last two senior classes were on the topmost floor and mostly the girls did not go down during lunch so I had to go to the floor above mine to meet Zara. 

She was a student of class 12th Maths-Commerce department. I ran towards her class which was on the centre of the floor and when I opened the door I saw a celebration going on. A party popper sounded as I opened the door. It looked like somebody's birthday was being celebrated. 

"Fuxk!! who is it now", a senior looked at my direction. 

" Oh, it's the little genius Ritik, we are so lucky to have such a chief guest, why don't you join us", another senior said giving me a challenging smirk. 

"I don't want to create any tension, I just want to talk to Zara about something", I told them directly. 

" You can't ", A shout came from behind and I saw the school captain Ayaan standing behind all the boys. 

" He can", Zara came out from the centre of the crowd and came to me. 

"What do you want to talk", her expression changed and she said politely. 

I saw the ugly look at Ayaan's face when Zara came to me but I did not mind it and answered Zara. 

" I want to talk in private, too much people are present here", I told her with a straight face. 

"Well, then come with me", she took my hand and started walking. 

" Zara, he's just a junior, why are you giving him so much attention, you proposed him last time and now this", Ayaan tried to stop Zara. 

"I don't need your permission to do anything I want", Zara replied while not looking back. 

I followed her and came to an empty room. 

" Now, you... you can tell me what you want, but, just let me make it clear, if you.. say yes, then I'm ready", she said with a red face. 

"Wait, I want to talk to you about a serious problem here", I said on a serious note. 

" W.. what do you want to talk about", this time she understood I'm really talking about something important. 

"Last day I got to know some senior boys are harming my reputation by spreading some lies, last week Sohail fought with me where I beat him and his friends alone and now this, those seniors are spreading lies saying that I use my reputation to push them down, I don't respect them, I don't follow the school rules and a lot more. Let me tell you straight, if you want to do it like that then I'll follow you to the the end and then let's see whose reputation worsens in the end, you're also a school topper, how can such a plan come in the mind of someone like you, the day you proposed me, I thought you're a nice girl so I rejected you politely, if at that time I would have knew that you would use such underhanded techniques then I would have shouted and humiliated you in front of everyone", I became more and more aggressive as I continued and during the end I started shouting at her. She was looking downwards rubbing her skirt during the whole talk and that's why I became even more agitated looking at her. 

Sniff* Sniff* Sniff*

Small droplets started falling on the ground when I stopped shouting as she started crying while looking downwards. 

"Hey-hey I never wanted to shout at you, don't cry, I can't look at a girl crying, sorry that I made you cry, SHIT! it's not even my fault, you tried to do that to me... OK-OK, what do you want, tell me..... ", I tried consoling her. 

" I... I never did anything.. what you said and I don't know anything what you are saying sniff*, let me tell you about something", she said while wiping her tears with handkerchief. 

I stopped talking and let her continue. 

"I was in class 10 and that was the time puberty hit me, I was the topper and the school beauty at that time, I wanted a boyfriend and I can get anyone whom I wanted but then it was on 11 December when you returned from that sub-junior national school competition. I looked at the principal giving you all the respect, even going as far as declaring you as his grandchild, I heard you've helped our school win four national games", taking a deep breath she continued. 

" It was a miraculous feat and looking at your charismatic face and chiselled physique I felt my heart beat rising. You were two years younger than me so I did not try anything but I lost interest in any other boy. Then during the start of next year I got to know that you're not only great in sports but also the topper of your class as well as school. I cannot believe it, such a prefect person ( she clasped her hand together and while putting it above her chest looked at the ceiling with shining eyes ), then next year the same thing happened. On 14 December you received the best student as well as recognition from the principal for making our school win those games again. That time I knew I've wholeheartedly fallen for you. I wanted to pursue you even if you're two years younger. I started investigating about you and then I got to know that you're in a relationship with that girl Shanaya, she was the new school beauty and you were with her from the childhood but I also wanted to try and thus after thinking for a lot, I proposed to you during the start of this year but you rejected me." Sniff* Sniff*

"I don't want any other boy, I just wanted to share and enjoy my time with you, I always have dreams where you come and we enjoy our cute couple moments, we go on date, share food, that..... be intimate... kiss (her face turned red), so... I'll never harm you, I'm totally fallen for you and will try my best to at least have a little place in your heart Ritik, I.... I love you", She said with shiny eyes. I could almost see heart shape forming inside her eyes. 

"Umm.. ", what could I say, she looked so adorable looking at me with those shiny eyes. 

She was a shy nerdy girl with glasses, she had a well developed body for a school girl with a good height of 5'6", her buxom were of applaudable size and ass was one of the best you could find in a school girl. She had a cute face with puffed cheeks and a pony tail styled hair. Her eyes were big and watery with grey colour eyeballs. With small pretty nose and plump lips she was the cutest if not the most beautiful girl in the school. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N section -------

None of the girls will be trophy types, those who mc loves will surely play a significant role in his life and those one time girls or some irrelevant will be the only ones whom he will leave behind. 

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

2