Library Date with the Cutest Girl (*) [4k+W]
155 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day, the three of us woke up with our bodies entangled with each other.

As one person woke up, the next and then the third one also woke up continuously. Looking at our hands and feet entangled the three of us laughed making the start of the day joyous.

The three of us freshen up and Sania took the bath first as she decided to take over the duty for breakfast.

After bathing together Natasha and I enjoyed the tasty breakfast from Sania and then she dropped us at the school gate but what I saw there left me dumbfounded. 

I saw Shanaya and Zara talking, but what made me speechless was that they did not look like arguing or fighting but just like some senior taking care of their junior. Still, in that case Shanaya looked more like a senior than Zara. 

Zara was only 5'5" while Shanaya was 5'8" and due to being in sports she had a very sharp physique making her look a little older than her actual self. On the other hand, being all nerdy type Zara looked younger than her age, if not for her buxom then one could even take her for a high schooler.

Sania looked at them with a curious look and went forward to greet her newly made old best friend.

(A/n - Its Shanaya, for those who don't understand)

She went forward and greeted Shanaya while I was petrified on the spot not knowing what to say or how to react. After about five seconds I also moved forward and said hi after which Shanaya also greeted me in return while Zara said hello genius junior.

Shanaya knew about the proposal and rejection scene but as I rejected Zara at that time and told Shanaya to not react as it's not something big, so she also let go of the incident at that point only.

I felt the sharp gazes of boys around me. It was stinging, the hatred of tens of boys around me as the most sexy, the most pretty and the most cute girls of the school standing around me were trying to strike a conversation with me.

"You won the drawing competition last year, right", Zara asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"Well, the thing is, I came here and asked Shanaya if I could borrow your expertise to help me in my project, it is very important for my results as these will help me qualify for the college. Hence, I would like to have you help me in drawing some of my diagrams, I'm not asking it for nothing, I can give you whatever you want..", a light smirk was formed on her face as those last words were said.

"I... I can help you but....", I looked at Shanaya and she nodded making me curious of how Zara made Shanaya accept her request.

"Well... so where would I need to come", I asked.

"Oh, it's... you... you'll help me in the library after school then", she said but with a little shame this time.

"NO! we didn't agree to this, he will not stay behind with you", Shanaya pushed me a little with her hand while standing in front of me.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about, he's just helping me out, anyways I'm gonna return him the favour ten folds", Zara just smiled at Shanaya's words and said.

"Ab-so-lute-ly no, I'm telling you, there's no way you're gonna have him stay with you", she said insisting.

"OK, then I can ask him to kick some girls out of the team, he does have that much power in his hands", Zara said with a smile.

"You... OK, but only for one day, I'll have him come to the library", Shanaya said gnashing her teeth. 

Then she took my hand and ran directly towards the class. Sania followed us.

Zara was smiling behind our back looking at us rushing towards the class.

In the class, 

"Cool down Shanaya, tell me why did you agree to send me to her", I asked while putting our forehead together.

"She.. she... that bitch told me that she'll have me kickout from the volleyball team, the leader of the volleyball team and group Ayaan is one of her pursuer and thus she can make or break me away from the team with just one wish. And it's how she warned me to have you help her alone for a day, listen you'll be alone with her so don't fall for her acts, or.. or... I'll beat you to a pulp", she said cutely making the dimple on her cheek more visible.

"Do you really think you can do that", I said sarcastically while showing my bulging biceps. 

"I'm not joking Ritik, I know her intentions but what can I do, she's using her position to threaten me, that bitch...", she gnashed her teeth.

"Hey...don't call her bitch again and again, I am sure even if you had rejected she would never had used that connection", I said.

"What do you know, she's just too blackhearted", she said while rolling her eyes.

'Zara's really cunning, using Ayaan's name to make Shanaya agree for such a request', I laughed in my mind thinking about it.

"Hey, let it be, there's nothing we can do about it so let's focus on something else like.... date, how should we go to the movie theater, would you like to ride in my electric cycle or do you want to book some taxi or do you have any other plans", I tried changing the topic as Shanaya was getting too much against Zara. 

" Well, you're right, there's nothing we can do about that, oh and if you talk about going to date then I think we should go with our bicycles, they are electric so we'll not have any problems going around the town, also we can stroll even upto Jhawartal garden. I heard they've even made some new couple spots. We can go there and enjoy the rest of the day after the movie", she became too excited and shouted at the end. Looking at the class who heard her last words she got embarassed and sat silently in her place. 

"Well, then that's the plan, I'll come to your house at sharp 10:00 a.m. Just wait for me in your best dress", I said with a wink while coming closer to her and she hid her face on the desk enclosing it with her hands on both sides. 

I felt a tug on my shirt and when I looked at that side, I saw Sania looking at me with expectant eyes. 

"Yes-yes, I will also take you to a lot of places", this one sentence brought a wide smile on her face while this one sentence woke up the rather unseen shying Shanaya. 

" ATTENDANCE "

The class started and the school went on until the school time was over. Nothing unusual happened other than Sania opening up more with Shanaya and our friends. Also, during the recess Zara came and told me that she'll drop me home so there's no need to worry about me being late. Shanaya had an enraged expression but did not say anything as Zara left directly after telling this. 

After the school Shanaya left with Sania and told me she'll tell Natasha about me staying at school.

Shanaya looked sad, I even thought of not going there but at last decided it would be better if I tell Zara to not use such tricks in the future. It hurts my heart seeing Shanaya sad the most as she had been the one for the longest time with me. 

So, after spending the time with the most sexy and most pretty girls of the school, now I had to go and meet the most cute girl of the school. 

I was sad but I had to meet Zara, slowly moving towards the library I took my time as there was another period before the senior classes leaves. 

After greeting the library teacher and showing her my card I sat on the corner-most table. The library was a 20×80 ft. room with all kinds of books placed on the shelves attached to the walls. I got up and took one of the magazines and started reading it. 

I don't know after how much time I suddenly felt someone hug me from behind. I felt two soft mounds pressing on my back. 

"Can you stop this PDA", I said with a serious expression. 

" You're so annoying", Zara moved and sat on my side. I was sitting in a two people desk/bench.

I looked at her directly in the eyes while putting her loose strand of hair behind her ear and said, 

" Listen Zara, I know you're excited about this relationship and all but you need to understand, Shanaya is someone who has been with me for more than 9 years and looking at her getting agitated and sad, I feel bad too so next time please don't try to pull any tricks on her, it will only make her thinking worsen about you, try to be polite and ask with some goodwill in the future.... ", I tried explaining her. 

" Well... if.. if you say so, I.. I just wanted to spend some time with you and I didn't had a secure plan and thus I took this route. Tomorrow I'll clarify all my problems with her, and if I need to then I'll apologize too", she said with a guilty expression. 

"That's how my cute and intelligent Zara should be", I said pulling her cute puffed cheeks. 

Her face turned red of embarrassment. 

" Well.. Ritik, would you like to eat my cooked food, I especially made it for you", she asked taking a pink tiffin box out of her bag. 

"Who would deny such a request, but why did you do such a hefty thing, you could have just came here and we could enjoy the two people time", I said taking the tiffin from her hand. 

" I.. I read in a book that stomach is the way to reach a man's heart so I cooked it by myself so... so.. please eat it and tell me how it tastes", she said with a red face. 

'Such a cute nerdy girl, how can I be angry at her, she did all these planning just for me', thinking that I started eating the upma* she made for me. 

"Ritik, if you need some help Or something then... then.. I could do it for you or you can come here anytime in the library and call me, I can give you some details about the future studies.. ", she started to talk about some topics. 

" nom* nom* wai.. wait.. let me nom* finish it down and then we'll talk for a long time nom* nom*", I said while enjoying the food. 

"We.. well yes, please finish it first", she said stuttering. 

" It's tasty, very tasty burp*", I said after finishing the whole and giving the last bit of it to Zara with the same spoon. She was shy but ate it with a shy face. 

"Now, do you really need my help Or you just called me to spend some time with you", I asked. 

" I... I do have some work but I can do it myself"

"No, if I can help my cute Zara then I will", I said insisting. 

After some light talking she took out some pages and some tools and told me to draw some things that she showed me on the book. 

I started drawing while she looked at my working face keenly. 

The time passed by and one hour went by until I finished all the drawings she showed. 

"Woah Ritik, you're really good at drawing, these are some fine art pieces", Zara was happy with my drawings and I was satisfied looking at her happy face. 

" Now, miss Zara, the whole school is empty so would you like to spend some alone time with this lousy boyfriend of yours"

She quickly put those papers inside her bag and said, 

"Don't talk bad about my boyfriend, nobody can talk bad about him, not even you...", some light talk started as we started our library date. 

A little more than 20 minutes later, my hand was on her thigh rubbing it lightly while both our heads lie down at the table and both of us were looking at each other's face without saying a word. 

She lightly moved her face forward in my direction, feeling my heartbeat rising I looked directly in her eyes and said, 

"Wait! It's library, we can't do anything here or else if we get caught we can be directly rusticated from the school"

I could feel her hot lips and hot breath as I put my hands above them. 

"Ye... yes.. you're right, we should move away from here", she said standing up. 

I too stood up and we got out of the library. The librarian knew both of us so he did not mind us going out together from the library. 

" So... would you like to go somewhere", Zara asked holding my hand as we came out of the class. 

" Well, I haven't tried any adultery in a class so would you like to be the first one to try that fantasy out with me", I said with a smirk. 

"You... well... O... K... ", she said looking towards the opposite side with an embarrassed face. 

I quickly took her to an abandoned class in the corner while hiding from the cameras. 

I closed the door after checking anybody's presence in the corridor. 

As I turned back I saw the shy appearance of the cute super senior of mine. Zara was looking downwards with a red face waiting for a big bad wolf to devour her. 

With slow steps I moved towards her like a lion playing with its prey. Getting in front of her I took her chin in my hands moving her head upwards making her look straight at my eyes. She closed her eyes the moment she looked at me. 

I smiled looking at her appearance and moved towards her ears. 

"Open your eyes, Zara", I said in her ears. 

Being all shy she shook her head in a very fast motion. 

I pinched her waist making her yelp, quickly opening her eyes she looked for what pinched her. Looking at my hand pinching her waist she rubbed her waist looking at me with a cute pouty expression.

I pinched her cheek as they were looking too cute. While pinching them I pulled her closer, with our bodies sticking to each other, she was looking straight at me, this time even with the red face she did not shy away, we could feel each other's steadily increasing breath on our faces. I could feel the touch of the two soft mounds on my chest. Slowly coming closer our lips met. It was just a touchy kissy but I could feel her love with the longing that those lips showed without a sound. I could feel the thirst in those lips. The way they were breathing, the way they grazed over my lips, the way they thirsted for me to follow their steps, everything shouted of the longing that they felt.

I did not feel too special with Zara till the moment but feeling her love, affection and lust for me I could not stop myself from reciprocating her feelings. Wrapping my lips around an unskilled senior I started devouring her lips to my fill. As the atmosphere heated up, I started dominating the sensual moment by taking her lip inside my mouth slowly nibbling, sucking and biting it. 

With my initiation she also started getting into motion as she slowly parted her lips taking her tongue out and started tasting my lips and mouth all over. It was wild, intimate and affectionate at the same time. Being near her I could smell the pleasant smell of itra continuously which made me intoxicated as with each passing minute I felt more and more dizzy making me fall for her more and more. Each of my girl had her own specialty making me feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Our kiss continued for more than 7 minutes where we took little to no intervals and that too just for a breath or two. During which we tightened our hug around each other making us feel each other's heating body more and more. With each passing minute her body leaned onto me more and more, it was as if she was trying to melt into me. We did not cared if we got caught or something as during that moment it was just me and her, eyes closed, busy in our own little world. 

After 8 minutes I moved to the next step as I slowly started moving my hands all over her body. She was supporting her body by wrapping her hands around mine as she felt dizzy from all the intimacy. I took advantage of the situation and started feeling her body by moving my arms all around her. Her butt cheeks, her soft back, her sensual neck, her soft hair. I did not leave any part untouched which can be touched from the back. I could definitely tell that was some fabulous pair of ass she had there. Such firmness, such softness, such plumpness, I took my time feeling it all over by mushing, squeezing and pressing it to my fill. 

"Mnnn.... ahhhhhh... no... slow.... Ritik... I... lov.... u... ahhhhhh..."

She started moaning lightly as it was all too sudden and too much for her virgin self.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps coming from the corridor making us come back from our imaginary small world. 

I glanced at her and saw the shy sweaty look of her. Her whitish plump face was red all over with some love bites on her neck being evidence of the forbidden act that we just did. Feeling my deep gaze she shyed even more hiding her face with a soft smile on her face. 

Hearing those steps coming closer I quickly opened the door while she was busy being lost in her own imaginary world, then I picked up our bags and taking her hand I went behind the cupboard hiding from the onlookers sight.

Say it luck or something, the outside knob of the door was broken making it impossible to close the door from outside. I saw the school peon come and check the class and with one glance finding nobody, he closed the door and went back. 

With a sigh I came out and saw the shying Zara. It might have been her first experience of hiding away from anyone making her embarrass all over.

Suddenly she got up and hugged me tightly and stated repeatedly,

"I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"Hey Zara, I can understand these feelings are irresistible but you have to calm down, look where we are, we both are idol students and if we got caught, it may bring unwanted trouble for our image and even our future", I said patting her back.

"Just... wait a minute Ritik, just some... more minutes", she said tightening the hug.

Feeling her emotions I picked her up and sat down on the desk, putting her on my lap I hugged her tightly embracing her and pressing her against my chest.

During all that she did not let go of my neck even for a moment. At first her breathing was rapid which with time slowed down until it fell to normal. I thought she fell asleep and shook her lightly. She woke up in a daze with some saliva on the corner of her mouth.

"You.... you girl really slept while making me worry about the situation", I said with an annoyed look.

"You... you were so intense making me all dizzy with the intimacy but.... I loved it, I love you, I love you a lot Ritik", at first she hit my chest a little but during the last sentence she put her arms around me hugging tightly with a wide smile on her lips like a loving girlfriend.

I took her spectacles out of my pocket and put them on her eyes. I could tell those spectacles helped hiding her beauty, she looked more fascinating without them but what could I say, it helped me keeping her all to myself as even with those spectacle on she can be a c-list actress.

After that we came out of the class and hiding away from the cameras we left the school premises.

Shanaya took her scooty from the parking lot and came out while I waited at the school gate. 

Bringing her scooty she asked me if I knew how to ride it. 

She moved to the backseat as soon as I said yes. She told me to take a ride around the town. I asked her if it is right for me to ride as I was not even 16 yet (The age for one to own a learning licence). She told me there's nothing to worry and with those words she put her hands around my waist and pressed her body onto my back.Putting her head on my shoulder she said let's go. How can I reject enjoying those soft mounds on my back. I quickly started the scooter and moved towards the main road.

She hugged me tightly from behind and put her head above my shoulders, she told me the way around the town as we took a drive towards some locations, it was the first time I enjoyed those bumpy roads in the city. We were talking happily sharing some of the best moments of youth.

After about an hour, I stopped in front of my house and she left but only after receiving a kiss on her lips.

I went inside the house happily with a big smile on my face and found Sania playing PS4. She got up and greeted looking at me who entered the door with the smile. I quickly took a bath and after eating spent the day studying and exercising. This time Sania did not react much and even tried some stretching exercises but failing to do even one. I mostly tried the hardest ones like hand stand, yognidrasana, both legs behind my neck, bending backwards until my head touches the ground etc. and she wasn't even able to do the basic leg split.

Natasha came at eight and asked me about who did I help, Sania was the one who replied quickly as if she was waiting for this for the whole day. Natasha got really angry and took me directly inside the bedroom.

She closed the door with a push and stood in front of me with hands crossed. 

"Tell me, what do you want, first Shanaya then Sania and now this girl, you have to respect the girls, they are not some trophies for you to acquire, I am not against you having more than one girl but having them like trophies is what I will never allow, it's not even a week and you took three girls in your hand, what do you plan, to have all the schoolgirls under your grasp...", I let her vent her anger until she stopped and told me to explain everything from the start.

"It's like this....", I told her all about Zara from how it all started to those nasty seniors to what we did today.

"Those fuxkers, they are trying to ruin your reputation, should I consult the principal", she got angry listening all about those seniors.

"Hey mumma don't worry, I can resolve that, and about Zara, I'm sorry but I want her, and not like some trophy but a partner, she even accepted all the things that I told you so.... please accept her"

"Well... ok (rubbing her forehead lightly), but no more, three are more than enough for the school, I'll not accept even one more and if you took another one in then be ready to live outside the house for the rest of the school life", she said strictly.

"OK! mom", I said saluting her like a soldier.

With a smile she took me out of the room. 

Sania was waiting for us at the dining table, she looked at me with a smirk when we came back.

I just shook my head laughing it off.

After that we enjoyed the T.V. and went to sleep early.

☆▪︎¤☆▪︎¤☆▪︎¤☆▪︎¤☆▪︎¤☆▪︎¤

4k+ words chapter after completing 50k+ words.

ENJOY

THANKS FOR READING.

THANKS FOR 50+ POWERSTONES THIS WEEK. MEANS A LOT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just made a pat*reon

patr*eon. com/drunken_undrunk

remove spaces and *. 

8 chapters ahead of here there. 

This poor soul needs your help now. 

A simple help will actually do a lot for me, Thank You.

2