A little Date/Seeing Little Sister
277 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark room we see Sylvester sleeping, with a cigarette butts on his pillow. A empty bottle of vodka rests in his hand that's hanging of the side of the bed.

His alarm clock hits 3:00 PM and it starts to ring. Sylvester groans and throws the empty bottle of Vodka at the alarm clock, smashing them both to pieces. 

Sylvester sits up with half lidded eyes and he stares at the wall in front of him for a few seconds. "Bloody hell." He rubs his right eye and rolls out of bed and stretches.  

Sylvester grabs a box of cigarettes off his night stand and takes one out. He puts the cigarette between his lips and snaps his finger a few times, before a flame appears and he lights the cigarette.

He takes in a long puff then smoke comes out of hos fox nose and he smiles. "Now I don't feel like killing someone."

Sylvester rubs his chin as he walks out of his room and into the bathroom. 

Sylvester looks at himself in the mirror and smirks to himself. "You are one handsome bastard." Sylvester then notices something black poking through his red hair and he moves it to find his horns have grown.

"Jeez, why do they grow so fast?" Sylvester grabs a file off the sink and behind to file down his horns. 

After about a minute Sylvester sets the file down and walks over to the shower and turns on the hot knob. Then he moves back to the mirror has his shower warms up.

Sylvester takes off his white button up shirt and drops it on the ground. Sylvester looks to a large scar that rests above his heart and he brings up a finger and rubs it.

"Please, stop!" A child scream echoes in Sylvester's head. "DAD! Stop, it hurts!"

Sylvester shakes his head and takes off his pants and goes into the shower.

.

.

.

.

Sylvester is sitting on the couch, wearing his detective looking outfit and he lets out a large cloud of smoke. He's messing around on his phone, when suddenly a knock is heard at his door.

Sylvester checks the time and it's 5. "Hmm, maybe I should have been the one to pick her up... Nah."

Sylvester gets up and heads towards the door and unlocks it and opens it. On the other side is Loona, wearing a red dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b314b356278645576646e4e34673d3d2d313331313630353731392e313733666461353964313039303632343336343330393938313038392e6a7067

"H-Hey." Loona blushes as she moves a but of hair behind her ear.

"You look stunning." Sylvester compliments as he steps out of his apartment and closes the door and locks it.

"Th-thank you. You look good as well." 

Sylvester smiles as he puts an arm around Loona's shoulder and leads her down the hall. "I always look good."

"That is true." Loona mutters.

Sylvester smirks. "You say something?"

"NOPE!" 

Sylvester chuckles.

.

.

.

.

Sylvester and Loona are walking down a sidewalk.

"Trust me, this'll be a good place to go." Sylvester claims. "I know the owner."

Sylvester and Loona walk into a bar called, The Lonely Mountain. A bell chimes and a short man at the bar looks up.

The bartender is a red scaled demon with orange hair and two spike-like horns on the sides of his head. Piercing amber eyes with keyhole pupils stare at Sylvester as a long dragon like tail sways behind him.

"Smaug!" Sylvester greets.

"Sylvester!" Smaug smiles as he greets then he frowns. "You still owe me a thousand dollars."

"I'll pay you back when I get the money."

"You kept saying that for the past five years."

Sylvester shrugs his shoulders. "Eeeeh." Sylvester looks at a booth in the corner of the room and a pair of imp couples are in it, he then looks back to Smaug. "Why are there people in my spot?"

"Didn't know you were coming today." 

Sylvester glares at Smaug as he pulls out a flintlock and shoots the two Imp couples. Loona gives Sylvester a "Really?" look.

Smaug glares at Sylvester. "Really, now I have to actually do some work."

"Why not make Dave do it?" Sylvester asks.

"He's busy cooking the food."

Smaug gets out from behind the bar and drags the two Imp bodies through a back door as Sylvester and Loona sit down.

They begin to talk for a little while and food is brought out for them.

"You know, I've known you for five years, but I still hardly know anything about you." Loona states.

"Well, there's not to know much about me." Sylvester states.

"What about family?"

"Pft, my dad is a massive bastard. My mom died on my eleventh birthday. My dad cheated on my mom and that bitch gave birth to a bastard child and now he's married to the woman. I have two younger sisters. The youngest is 13, and the other is 22, a year younger than me. The bastard son is 15. I have an older sister that's 25 and she's a complicated person. I haven't spoken to my father in nearly eight years and I only really keep in contact with my one year younger sister. My bastard father is a very greedy person, and he's also very wealthy. But I don't use any of that bastard's money, I only make money from Blitzo and other small jobs."

Loona blinks a few times. "...Wow."

Sylvester just looks off to the side and takes a big puff from his cigarette. "Yeah, I know, it's amazing."

.

.

.

.

.

 A couple hours after the date Sylvester and Loona end up back at Sylvester's apartment.

"Wanna come inside and have some... Fun?" Sylvester asks with a smirk.

Loona smiles and hugs Sylvester and leans up to him. "Yeah." She gives him a quick kiss as Sylvester opens the door and they stumble inside.

Sylvester slams the door shut and locks it.

.

.

.

.

.

Sylvester stands outside a house with a massive smirk on his face. He walks up to and starts to nonstop knock on the door. "Malina! Open the door! You're dear brother's here to visit!" He starts to knock faster. "MALINA! I'M NOT LEAVING TILL YOU OPEN THE DOOR!"

The door slams open and a female fox demon that nearly looks exactly like Sylvester glares at him somewhat baggy eyes, red hair styled into a messy bob.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f547152714a773075564f653075773d3d2d313331313630353731392e313733666531376238363166653033653838393536323230373031312e6a7067

(This is what she kinda looks like.)

Malina's wearing a red working shirt with the sleeves folded just below her elbows, with black buttoned, sleeveless vest over it. She also wears long working pants under a short, black pencil skirt, and three string bracelets on each wrist.

A bottle of distilled vodka is in one hand.

"What is it, Zdrada?" Malina asks and Sylvester walks into her house. "Yes, come on in, it's not like I don't want you here."

"What, can't a brother visit his younger sister." Sylvester slings an arm around Malina.

Malina pushes Sylvester off her. "Not when they show up unannounced." 

"What's wrong, Kesef? Don't want me around."

Malina glares at Sylvester as she walks into the living room, Sylvester following her. "Don't call me that, use the names we came up for each other."

Sylvester rolls his eyes. "Fine."

Malina sits down on the couch and continues playing her games. Sylvester leans on the back of the couch.

"Did you the letter from Father?" Malina asks.

"Yeah, but I didn't read it." Sylvester lets out a big puff of smoke.

"You should have, all sons and daughters are to return back to the mansion at the end of the month. He's gonna name his heir." Malina takes a swig of Vodka.

"Fuck that, I ain't going."

"You have too, or he's gonna make a giant scene and cause trouble for everyone."

Sylvester growls. "Fine!"

"I hate it too, but it's for the best."

"That's what you think... he didn't do all that stuff to you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-01-2023

1290 

13