S1 Final: Ozzie’s
238 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Do leave some comments and tell me how the stories doing and just leave some in general.)

Inside I.M.P. building Loona is sitting at the receptionist desk, drinking and reading a magazine called 'IMP GOSSIP', with Verosika Mayday on the front page. 

She places the bottle on an open page of Stola's grimoire and it rolls off the table

She places the bottle on an open page of Stola's grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. 

Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carry a chainsaw.

Blitzo walks into the office, with Sylvester behind him, he has his left eye closed and he's puts his flintlock back into his coat

Blitzo walks into the office, with Sylvester behind him, he has his left eye closed and he's puts his flintlock back into his coat.

"Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzo cheers.

"I didn't think there could be that many." Sylvester lights up a cigarette. 

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an ace between her teeth. "I'm still so jazzed up!" She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

"Well you better stay jazzed." Moxxie points finger guns at Millie. "Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?"

Sylvester leans against Loona's desk.

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street." Blitzo says.

"Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary." Moxxie Informs. "So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

Mullie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight. "Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!"

"Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while."

"Moxxie!" Millie jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzo rolls his eyes.

Sylvester looks back at Loona. "We should go."

Loona chokes on her drink and she coughs a few times. "What?! Do you even have a reservation?"

Sylvester gives an innocent smile. "Nope!" He pops the P.

"Then how will we get in?"

Sylvester smiles and grabs Loona's hands. "Don't worry about that, I have my ways." Loona's cheeks turn red.

Bltizo groans. "Ugh, can you two not?" He asks Moxxie and Millie.

"I'm sorry, sir." Moxxie apologies. "Maybe another time?"

"No, it's fine! I-I can come with you two, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy."

"Uh, no. The reservation is for us." Moxxie states.

"Uh huh!" Blitzo nods, not understanding.

"Just us."

"Mhm!" Blitzo nods again.

"Without you there. Explicitly without you there."

"I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all." Bltizo hugs the couple tightly. "See you lovebugs later!" He whistles on his way out. Moxxie growls.

Millie puts a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and... clean this blood off."

Moxxie blushes, flustered. Millie drags her finger down Moxxie's chest and makes a seductive purring sound. 

.

.

.

.

.

Sylvester is in his bathroom and his left eye is open and he's looking at it in the mirror. He watches at the clock ticks away. He's wearing a suit.

Sylvester sighs. "Dear Satan this thing is ugly." He closes his left eye and then he fixes up his dyed red hair. "She should be here soon." He then rubs his right eye. "I need a cigarette." 

Suddenly a knock is heard at his door and his tail starts to wag. Sylvester turns to his tail. "No!" His tail then droops. 

Sylvester checks through his hair one more time. "No horns? Good." He walks out of the bathroom and heads to his door and grabs his hat off the couch and flips it onto his head.

Outside Loona is waiting with a nervous smile. Then she pulls out a small mirror and moves her hair around. "Oh, I hope I look okay."

Loona puts the mirror away and smooths out her dress.

The door opens and Sylvester appears with a smile on his face

The door opens and Sylvester appears with a smile on his face. "Well, hello my lovely lady."

Sylvester walks out and shuts his door as he puts a hand around Loona's waist.

"H-Hey." Loona greets with a small blush on her face.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I-I'll ever be!"

Sylvester chuckles and he starts to lead Loona down the hallway. "Good!" 

.

.

.

.

Sylvester and Loona walk up to the entrance of Ozzie's and the bouncer stops them.

Sylvester and Loona walk up to the entrance of Ozzie's and the bouncer stops them

"Reservation?" The Imp asks.

Sylvester just glares at the Imp and a Black and Red aura surrounds him.

The bouncer sweats and motions to go inside. "Right this way, sir."

Sylvester smiles and the aura disappears and he leads Loona inside.

"What was that?" Loona asks.

"Nothing..." Sylvester says.

Back outside.

Moxxie and Millie walk inside the building. Blitzo attempts to follow them in, but the bouncer, Jesse, pulls him aside.

Blitzo attempts to follow them in, but the bouncer, Jesse, pulls him aside

"Woah there, buddy. Got a reservation?" Jesse asks.

"Oh, yeah." Blitzo points to Moxxie and Millie. "I'm with those two."

"This club is for couples only."

"It's what?"

"No date, no reservation, no entry."

Blitzo looks up and down at Jesse, and tries to pick up the bouncer as his date, instead. "...Y-you know," He bats his eyes. "you have really nice eyes, daddy?"

Blitzo gets thrown into the lid of a dumpster, then shit inside. After a few seconds Blitzo pops out and throws a banana peel off his head. "You fucking prude!" Blitzo flips off the bouncer.

Blitzo gets out, his tail gets caught, and he ends up on top of some trash bags. He crosses his arms and smiles.

.

.

.

Sylvester and Loona sit down.

Loona looks around. "This is a nice place."

"It sure is." Sylvester says as he stares at Loona with a smirk on his face.

.

.

.

Stolas in his mansion's dining area, pouring milk into his cereal. He groans as he looks around the empty table. Then he stands up and carries his bowl to a couch and covers himself with a blanket. Stolas turns on the TV to "Hell-a-Novela" and slumps down.

"Ay, why won't you love me Alejandro?" Gabriella asks.

"That's a mood, Gabriella." Stolas eats a spoonful of cereal.

" Stolas eats a spoonful of cereal

The telephone rings. Smoke comes out and says, "Blitzy is calling". Stolas realizes and then scrambles over to the phone, spilling his bowl and getting stuck in his blanket in the process.

"Helloo?" Stolas says into the phone. "Hello, Blitzy?"

"Stolas, heyyy." Blitzo greets. "You-uh, shit... you buys tonight?"

"Umm, why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you... wanna come with me to a club tonight?"

"Are you asking me on a date, Blitzy?" Stolas blushes and his pupils turn into hearts.

"Are you asking me on a date, Blitzy?" Stolas blushes and his pupils turn into hearts

"I-yes, I suppose that is what's happening." Blitzo says. "How fast can you get down to Lust?"

"I can be ready in twenty!" Stolas says and he goes to his room and checks his closet.

"Alright, fantastic. See you soon."

"I'll see you, Blitzy!~" 

Stolas pulls out an outfit, and he puts it on. Then he goes up to a mirror and puts on some eyeliner.  He turns around and puts on blush.

Over with Blitzo.

Blitzo is pacing back and forth on the street. "Come on, come on, come on..."

Stolas arrives and steps through a glowing portal behind Blitzo. "Ih, Blitzy. I'm here~"

A spotlight appears on Blitzo

A spotlight appears on Blitzo. "Wow. That's a bit overkill, don't ya think?"

Stolas chuckles as he fixes his suit. "W-well, I-I just wanted to look a little nicer for you. This is our first real date after all." He holds his hand out to Blitzo and he grabs it.

Then they walk towards Ozzie's.

"Oh yeah, I guess this is, huh." Blitzo says.

The two walk to the entrance of Ozzie's and the bouncer becomes suprised.

"You, again?" Jesse asks. "Beat it, shithea-"

Stolas clears his throat. "Do we have a problem?"

The Imp becomes slightly scared. "Oh...! Uh, shit! Uh, my apologies, your highness. Uh, please go right in."

Stolas and Blitzo walk inside. Then Blitzo pops out from behind the curtain and flips off the bouncer before going inside.

Blitzo and Stolas enter Ozzie's and find a table as they walk Stolas looks around.

"Oh, MY!" Stolas says with a gasp. "Oh, no; No, but, yes!" They sis at a table. "Oh, Blitzo, how romantic is this?" What made you choose such a place to bring me?"

Blitzo pulls out a pair of binoculars. "Oh, it just sounded like- I just thought we'd have a blast here, you know?" He looks through the binoculars and spits Sylvester and Loona. Loona laughs as Sylvester talks to her. Then Blitzo keeps looking and spots Moxxie and Millie. "Gotcha!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f61567a43766c5f4b4f3645784f773d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326562393165643164613335653230373439363036353834362e706e67

"Oh, Blitzo. What are you looking at?" Stolas asks.

Bltizo responds without looking at him. "I'm looking at nothing; how about that."

A waitress named Crane comes over to their table. "Can I get you two off- I mean, start you two off with some drinks?"

"Yes!" Stolas responds. "Um, perhaps some wine to share; do you prefer red wine or white, Blitzo? Or perhaps some champagne?"

Blitzo responds still not facing him. "Yeah, whatever."

Stolas nervously chuckles. "Well, perhaps all three. Why not? So, Blitzo, how was your day?"

"Huh?" Blitzo looks back to Stolas. "Oh, good I guess. We killed a bunch of beardos." He looks back through the binoculars. 

Stolas shakes a little. "THAT sounds fun! How did you kill them?"

Blitzo turns to Stolas. "How? I-I-I mean, there was a lot of them, so I-bullets." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Right, right... so, what made you decide to ask me out after all this time?"

"Uhhhh..."

Music starts playing and several dancers descend from the ceiling.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d346e4d737a355f4b76315363773d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326563333562343637393766363836383337323933323936342e706e67

Fizzarolli's voice sounds throughout the restaurant. "ladies and gentlemen! I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" He descends from the center stage. "Welcome, welcome, to Oxxie's: List ring's number 1 place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies. Put on display for all you 'Sleaze' and 'Sleazettes'. The gin joint of Asmodeus himself! C'mon, give him some LOVE!" People clap.

"Did he just say Asmodeus?" Stolas asks.

"Oh, no fucking way. Not HIM!" Blitzo says as he looks at Fizzarolli then hides behind his menu.

Over with Sylvester.

"Shit! I didn't know Asmodeus owned this place." Sylvester puts his hat down, trying to hide his face.

"Is there something wrong?" Loona asks.

"N-No, no-nothing's wrong."

"I am the one and only Fizzarolli!" He greets. "Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell. Gloriously designed by the big man himself and uh," He rolls up a sleeve, revealing a cybernetic arm." Ribbed for your pleasure tonight. We have a great lineup for you tonight: Verosika Mayday, Wet Dream and The Squirterz!"

Verosika is at the bar and quickly shoves aside Wally Wackford, who is the bartender and is handing her a drink. Verosika then poses as the paparazzi take pictures of her. The members of the Squirterz appear beside her.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f366b724a7768384972442d7563673d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326564303334343466646631343732383038323435383830312e706e67

"But, as everyone's warming up-" Fizzarolli take a drink and then sets it away. "I got a funny one for y'all: Did any of you hear about the bat-shittery that happened at Loo Loo Land?" The audience laughs. "Ha ha ha! Oh, yeah oh, wow. I'll tell you what: I'd sure love to shake the hand of the crazy son of a bitch who decided to burn down that off brand shithole and then slap a fat subpoena in it, 'cause I am VERY MUCH looking to sue! I'm pretty sure Mammon, yes the King of Greed and the ruler of the Greed Ring, the owner of that place would love to meet 'em too!"

"Fuuuuuck!" Sylvester mutters. "Of course he owned that place."

Fizzarolli is now at the front of the stage and he puts a microphone onto a stand. "That robo me made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean." He giggles manically.

"Oh, I know what you mean!" A random patron shouts. "I have four of them!"

Fizzarolli turns to the side and pulls out a hidden mic. "Okay, keep that guy FAR away from me." He then turns back to the audience and puts the microphone away.  "So, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one!  Coming at is from a little imp from the Wrath Ring, give it up for Moxxie... with no creative stage name whatsoever."

The audience applauds, as Moxxie gets up with his guitar before kissing Millie on the cheek. Fizzarolli moves from his spot to another, as Moxxie takes the stage.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f586446574a704b487478586a58513d3d2d313331343438333335382e3137343265646136343561383935646232383634313733303232382e706e67

"Hello, everyone --" Moxxie says into the microphone and feedback comes from it. "Oh!" He clears his throat. "Hi, thank you for letting me be here. It's an honor to play."

Wally Wackford calls out to Moxxie, slurring his words. "Uh, hurry up, Bullet, and uh, SING, boy! I say, I say--"

"This song is for my beautiful wife, a surprise for our first anniversary." Moxxie says as he looks to Millie's smiling face. "I love you Millie."

Moxxie then starts strumming his guitar as he begins to sing his song. "I love you
More than the brimstone love the fire.
More than Beelze loves her bub.
More than a maggot loves gangrenes stubs."

During the song, everyone looks with a confused look on their face. Millie is just touched by the song playing, and Fizzarolli looks at his companion hidden in the shadows with a smug look. 

Loona and Sylvester watch Moxxie, with smiles on their faces, though a look of worry is present within Sylvester's eyes.

"You make my spirit sing
Yeah, you make me glad I live in Hell
Our love is a story sweet to tell
Yeah, you cast a special Satanic spell
Over my heart."

The smoke machines activates, hitting Millie directly. The scene is full of pink smoke and hearts only surrounding Moxxie and Millie.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f704638555966384a2d6848536e773d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326565353161366366336339313933343237323138343930302e706e67

"Love is a journey we decided to start
Yeah, I hope we'll never ever be apart
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you"

Singing the same line over and over, this is drowned by Fizzarolli and Asmodeus saying the same thing over him. Their silhouettes are shown laughing right behind his back. They appear from the smoke.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e58616a516972527a496e4934773d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326565383633343636663636323134323530363135333030372e706e67

"You singing love songs in my lustful lunge?" Asmodeus sings.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f677a6764773259523658566b48513d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326565613432313965626637633637393433393931373432392e706e67

Fizzarolli jumps off of Asmodues' shoulder and lands in front of Moxxie. "Ozzie's aint the place for sentimental sounds!" He sings.

"♫What'd you expect from a proprietor like us?♫" Asmodeus sings.

"♫Your demon host, Asmodeus, the embodiment of lu-u-u-u-u-ust!♫"

"♫Give me a thrust! ♫" Asmodeus sings and Fizzarolli makes trumpet sounds. "♫Show me some lust! ♫" Fizzarolli trumpets, again. "♫From the groin to the bust! In desire we trust, in the House of Asmodeus♫"

Fizzarolli vocalizes again. "Trumpet! Hah!"

"♫Little Imp, you came here to sing your serenade♫
♫Perform your feelings on a velvety stage♫
♫Well, we got a saying that's popular in these parts♫"

"♫Only little bitches strum the strings of their hearts!♫" Fizzarolli sings.

"♫You wanna hang around this lustful town?♫
♫Ditch the lovey-dovey before we knock you around! ♫
♫Here we sing about wants and desires♫"

"♫Depravity, savagery, loins hotter than fire!♫"

"♫So, give me a thrust♫
♫Show me some lu-u-u-u-ust♫
♫From the groin to the bust, Little Imp, you just must♫
♫In the House of Asmodeus♫
♫Come on, sing us a so-o-o-o-ong!♫" Asmodeus dances on a pole while Fizzarolli throws money on him.
"♫Make sure the subject is getting it on♫
♫Make it graphic and tantrically long♫"

♫Be sure to rhyme "thong" and "schlong"!♫" Fizzarolli sings.

" ♫Go ahead, your mic's on! ♫"

The two demons get close to Moxxie.

Moxxie nervously continues his part of the song. He strums his guitar once more quietly "♫I want to...♫"

"Yeah, what do you want? Butt stuff? Piss play? Bondage?" Fizzarolli asks.

"♫Make gentle love to you♫"

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli are not pleased with the response he gave.

"Ugh!" Asmodeus groans. "♫What a limp-dick imp, you're really killing the vibe♫
Get a load of this dweeb and his unsatisfied bride!♫"

The audience make fun of Moxxie, until the song is interrupted by Blitzo speaking up. "Hey, now. I've watched those two pork man times."

Moxxie is surprised to find Bltizo here. "What?! Bltizo?!"

So is Loona and Syvester. "Bltizo?!"

"Loona?! Sylvester?!" Moxxie yells in suprise.

Blitzo continues. "And, honestly, they make missionary look relatively exciting."

Moxxie has a disgusted look on his face. Fizzarolli pops in. "♫Is that Blitz-o? So, you're showing your face?!♫
♫Hey, everybody! This guy's a total disgrace!♫" A red light shines on Blitzo. "♫Some nerve you've got to comment on a relationship
♫Last I checked, your love life is a pile of shit!♫"

Verosika appears behind the two with the spotlight on her. "Oh, Blitz-o?" Then she sings. "♫I used to date him (date him, date him!)♫"

Blitzo becomes annoyed. "Oh, Verosika, you're here."

"♫I'd stroke and I'd fellate him (fellate him, fellate him!)♫"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7759544f635472464974556842513d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326566666239303338636165643331363733363835303532322e706e67

Verosika continues to sing. "♫Yeah, but when it was my turn (my turn, my turn!)♫
♫He did no reciprocatin' (what a dick bag!)♫
♫A selfish imp in the sheets♫" 

Verosika backs Blitzo against the wall and continues to sing. " ♫And just as bad in the streets♫
♫A reckless, heartbreaking freak!♫"

"♫Who's that at the table? Is your date a demon prince?♫" Asmodeues asks as Fizzarolli gets a closer look at Stolas. "♫Stolas, is that you?♫"

"Are you sleepin' with an Imp?!" Wally Wackford asks.

"♫Wooo! My dark lord, how the mighty do fall♫" Asmodeus gets close to Stolas. "♫ You used to have a smoking wife, a kid, you had it all♫" Illusions of Octavia and Stella appear before him, until they walk away and disappear, leaving only Blitzo in front of him. "♫I hope you didn't give it up. So, you and him could get it on♫"

Stolas and Blitzo look away from each other in shame.

Sylvester stands up and slams his hand onto his table. "Asmodeus that's enough."

Asmodeus turns around with a smirk. "♫Now what have we here?♫
Is this who I think it is?♫"

Sylvester's right eye widens as he realizes what he's done. "Shit."

"♫ If it isn't the eldest son of Mammon, Zahav♫
♫He's even in a disguise!♫"

Asmodeus points his finger at Sylvester and a beam of magic strikes Sylvester in the face. Sylvester's hair turns to its natural gold and a pair of horns grow, knocking his hat off, from his head that are a foot long, and start to slightly curve from the middle.

"Sylvester?" Loona asks.

"♫ And your date is a lowly hellhound♫"

Sylvester looks at Loona then he quickly turns around and speed walks out of the establishment. Loona quickly gets up and follows him.

Asmodues  walks to the center of his stage. "♫You sold your life for a thrust!♫
♫Now, that's the spirit of lu-u-u-ust!♫
♫Grab your groin or a bust♫
♫Prepare to get your hair mussed♫
♫Pretend you don't see that crust♫
♫Hump 'til your junk turns to dust!♫"

Teh Fizzarolli and Asmodues sing together. "♫In the House of Asmode-e-e-e--♫"

Millie interrupts the verse by smacking Fizzarolli with Moxxie's guitar.

"Hey!" Asmodeus yells.

Millie hands Moxxie back his guitar. "I think you were trying to sing something for me, Mox."

"Yeah, I was." Moxxie strums his guitar once more. "♫I love us♫
♫I love us just the way we are♫"

Asmodeus tends to a knocked out Fizzarolli.

Moxxie continues to sing. "♫Don't have to pretend to like to do things we don't♫" A backstage Imp's looks at this with boredom, but accidentally pulls one of the levers, lifting Moxxie and Millie up.

"♫I've always got you around to laugh at my stupid jokes♫
♫I'll never take you for granted♫
♫I'll always give you my best♫
♫And if you can offer the same thing♫
We'll handle the rest♫
♫'Cause I love you♫"

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli share a cuddle, while Verosika drinks a cup of wine.

"♫'Cause I love you♫"

Moxxie and Millie lean in for a passionate kiss. The audience applauds. Stolas looks at Blitzo who seems humiliated. He reaches his hand towards his to comfort him, but Blitzo pulls his hand away from Stolas.

"You know what?" Blitzo asks. "This was a mistake. Alright, let's just -- let's just leave."

"Oh. Right. Of course." Stolas agrees.

Blitzo and Stolas leave the building. Moxxie and Millie still sharing a kiss, while Fizzarolli, with an unimpressed face, and Asmodeus watch in on them.

"Awww... ain't that just such a happy display?" Asmodeus aks. "It sickens me!" He speaks in a demonic voice. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

.

.

Outside.

Sylvester swiftly walks down a sidewalk with a humiliated look on his face.

"Sylvester!" Loona calls out as she runs towards him. "Sylvester wait!" 

Sylvester doesn't listen and keeps moving and after a few seconds she reaches him. Loona puts a hand on Sylvester's shoulder, stopping him. "Sylvester, what happened back there?" She asks.

Sylvester doesn't answer nor does he turn around.

"...Are you really--?"

"The eldest son of Mammon? The King of Greed and the Ruler of the Greed Ring?" Sylvester says.. "Yeah, I am. So what?"

"So what? I mean this is a big thing! How come you've never brought this up?"

"Do you think it's easy to bring up that I'm fucking royalty!" Sylvester yells and turns around with an angry look. "Do you think I like being fucking royalty! To be related to that ASSHOLE!" Loona takes a step back as Sylvester takes a step forward. "When I said that greed's in my blood, I didn't mean it metaphorically, I meant it literally! And it just boils my blood to just think about Mammon! He killed my grandpa because he thought he had become weak! He didn't love my mother and let her die! He Fucking did an experiment on me to make me stringer because I was a sickly child that had a weak heart and HE DIDN'T LOVE ME FOR IT!" Tears start to fall down his face as he opens his left eye and points to it. "You think I wanted this! NO! He wanted this!"

Sylvester takes another step forward as Loona takes a step back, fear on her face. "The only people who loved me were my mother, grandpa and my two younger sisters! But he fucking ruined it! I sometimes wish I was never born, because that man ruined my entire life. I'm trying my best to not become him! But I can't keep this greed inside me down! I can't keep this thirst for killing down! I try to have a normal life, but I FUCKING CAN'T!" Sylvester turns around and stomps off and Loona reaches a hand out towards him. "Don't touch me!" He snarls. 

Loona shrinks back as Sylvester growls at her, barring his teeth. Sylvester then notices the fear on her face and he stops and grows a look of guilt. 

"I... J-Just... need to be alone right now." Sylvester turns around and walks off as he closes his left eye.

Loona looks down in sadness as Sylvester walks off into the night. Bringing a hand up to his horns and gritting his teeth as he snarls to himself. 

.

.

.

Outside Stolas's castle, Blitzo drives Stolas back to his place, who bumps his head getting out of the van."

"Thank you, for... inviting me out tonight." Stolas says. "Despite everything that's happened, I... I enjoyed spending time with you."

"Yeah." Bltizo says with irritation in his tone.

"You know, I have some more wine in the house. Octavia's with her mother this weekend. So, we could--"

Blitzo interrupts. "I'm not fucking you tonight, okay? I'm really just --" Blitzo sighs. "I'm really not in the mood, Stolas."

"We could talk, or... watch a movie, or... maybe cuddle?"

Blitzo points at Stolas. "Stolas, don't act like what we have is anything but you wanting me to fuck you, okay? You make that really clear all the time." His voice starts breaking. "But, I just, I-I can't do it tonight, okay?"

Both Stolas and Blitzo look at each other with sad looks on their faces.

"I'm sorry." Blitzo apologies. 

"Okay." Stolas sighs. "Goodnight, Blitzo."

"Night." 

Blitzo drives away from the mansion's driveway, leaving Stolas all by himself, shedding a tear, and sitting in front of his staircase, feeling some form of regret.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f317833494d32784b37446c6c44413d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326632656162643265343033643235393931343639313437382e706e67

.

.

.

Blitzo enters his apartment with a sigh. His shadow is seen moving past a wall of various photos of his coworkers. Blitzo scribbled himself out of all the photos he's in.

He attempts to knock on Loona's door, despite the warning sings, but he finds a note taped on the door that says. "Please, don't knock or come in. I need some alone time." He hears a few soft cries coming from within Loona's room.

Blitzo looks to a door next to Loona's room that has some knives and gun stickers over it and at the top it says. "Sylvester's room, no entry." It's Sylvester's old room from before he moved out.

Blitzo, disappointed again, sighs and goes over to his couch and slumps onto it. He pulls out his phone and looks out various photos of himself. He comes across a picture of him and Stolas cuddling, swipes to a picture of him drinking bubble tea with Moxxie and Millie. 

Then he swipes to a photo of him with Moxxie joining I.M.P., he swipes to a photo where he's eating with Sylvester, Sylvester is looking away from the camera trying to hide the small smile on his face.

Then he comes to a photo of when he first adopted Loona, then swipes to a photo with him and Verosika. Eventually, he swipes to photos of his younger self with a younger Fizzarolli (whose skin color and head tattoo is similar to that of Blitzo's) And finally, Blitzo stops scrolling when he gets to a photo with him and his sister and mother. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f43463356506f4f686a32684c36513d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326633393531613333626637343839393932333136343138332e706e67

This causes him to curl up and cry into a pillow.

.

.

Loona is laying on the left side of her bed as she hugs a pillow to her body and looking at her phone that's in the other.

Loona cries as she looks through a couple photos on her phone. One of her and Sylvester, with him kissing her on the cheek.

Then we see Blitzo dragging Sylvester off somewhere with Sylvester holding his hand out to the camera.

Then we see one where Blitzo is hugging the Sylvester and Loona.

Then she stops on a photo where Sylvester is standing on a balcony outside with a cigarette in his mouth. The morning sun coming over the horizon and it highlights his red fur.

Loona buries her head into her pillow and cries.

Fade to Sylvester laying on the right side of his bed with a few physical photos around him on the bed. One is of a very young looking Sylvester smiling with a person that looks like a much older Sylvester, but with Black wings. Then we see a younger Sylvester with a young Malina playing together. 

Then we see a photo of when Blitzo adopted him.

Then the one where Sylvester's holding. It's of a young him and Malina smiling with their mother smiling behind them. Also in his in hand is a blood red crystal necklace.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6a7a5355304a73567856673135413d3d2d313331343438333335382e313734326634313133363663393433383630363830303537323735372e6a7067

Sylvester breath stutters a few times as he tries to blink his tears away.

"Fuck... why must life be so unfair." Sylvester mutters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-11-2023

4744 words

10