Seeing Stars
441 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young Zahav and Kesef run around their room in pajamas. Their mother, Sitri, is trying to calm them down. "Children, please calm down."

Zahav and Kesef laugh as they chase each other, ignoring their mother. Sitri sighs and she waves her hand in the air and balls of water surround the two kids. 

Zahav and Kesef blink a few times as they float within the bubble. Sitri moves the two kids to their respective beds, then the bubbles pop and they fall onto their beds; not wet at all.

"Now, it's bed time kids." Sitri calmly says with a smile on her face.

"But mom, we're not tired!" The two children yell at the same time.

Sitri rubs her temples. "You've dealt with Koach when she was a child, you can deal with this stuff again." She whispers to herself. Then she clears her throat. "How about I tell you kids a story."

"Yes!" Zahav loudly says.

"We like stories!" Kesef loudly says.

"Children, please lower your voices, it's night time." Sitri sternly says.

"Sorry mother." The children apologize. 

Sitri smiles. "Okay, In the great expanse of the nether there exists boundless amounts of magnificent phenomenon the great brilliance of an exploding star, the nimble dance of space dust through a nebula but once every one thousand years our corner of reality is treated to an incredible sight from the deep eldritch recesses of the cosmos the tears of a forgotten colossus begin to fall.  Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condensed and sent shooting across the night sky in a dazzling final display. What appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower we can see for what it is: Azathoth's Tears."

"Wow." The two hell fox children have stars in their eyes. 

"Can we go see that mother!" Kesef asks.

"Yeah, that sounds so cool!" Zahav smiles.

Sitri gives a soft chuckle. "We shall my children, I'll take you there myself and we'll watch it together. Okay, now it's bed time."

Sitri turns around and walks towards the door.

"But mother, we're still not tired." Zahav and Kesef whine.

Sitri sighs and turns around "How about a lullaby? Will you go to bed then?" The two kids nod. "Okay then." Sitri clears her throat.

Sitri starts to sing. "As we were out a-hunting, One morning in the spring.
Both hounds and horses 
Running well
Made the hills and the valleys 
ring."

Sitri dances around the room.

"But to our great misfortune
No fox there could be found.
Our huntsmen cursed and swore but still
No fox moved over the ground."

Sitri hands Zahav his demonic teddy bear and he hugs it.

"And up spoke out master huntsman
The master of the chase.
If only the devil himself come by
We'd run him such a race
And up there sprung like lighting
A fox from out of his hole."

Sitri dances over to Kesef and boops her nose.

"His fur was the color of a starless night
And his eyes like burning coals.
And they chased him over the valley.
And they chased him over the fields.
They chased him down to the river bank.
But never would he yield."

Sitri waves her hands as she dances and water appears around her, creating the story she's telling.

"And he's jumped into the water.
And he's swum to the other side.
And he laughed so loud that the greenwoods shook.
Then he's turned to the huntsmen and cried
Ride on my gallant huntsman.
When must I come again.
For you should never want for a fox.
To chase all over the glen."

The children's eyes grow heavy.

"And when your need is greatest.
Just call upon my name.
And I will come, and you shall have.
The best of sport and game.
And the men looked up in wonder.
And the hounds run back to hide.
For the fox it changed to the devil himself.
Where he stood on the other side."

Sitri starts to blow out the candles.

"And the men, the hounds, the horses.
Went flying back to town.
And hard on their heels come heels come a little black fox
Laughing as he ran.
Ride on my gallant huntsman.
When must I come again."

The children get under their blankets and covers. Then rest their heads on their pillows.

"For you should never want for a fox.
To chase all over the glen.
And when your need is greatest.
Just call upon my name.
And I will come, and you shall have.
The best of sport and game."

Sitri's water story moves around the air and over the kids as they closes their eyes.

"Ride on my gallant huntsman.
When must I come again.
For you should never want for a fox.
To chase all over the glen."

Sitri blows out the last candle as her water dissipates. She walks over to the door and looks back to her kids. "Have sweet dreams, little ones." She softly shuts the door.

Zahav has a smile on his face as he peacefully sleeps.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

Sylvester opens his right eye with a frown on his face. Deep bags are under both his eyes as he rubs them.

BEEP
BEEP
BE-BANG!

Sylvester shoots his alarm with his flintlock. "Fuck me!" He groans as he sits up and a couple glass bottles of vodka fall onto the floor. "I think I drank too much... had another dream about mom." He looks at his nightstand and sees the blood diamond necklace.

Then Sylvester sighs as he leans back in his bed and puts his right arm over his eyes. "I need to get to work." Sylvester spends the next ten minutes slowly getting out of bed.

Sylvester lights up a cigarette as he moves into his bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. He smirks at himself. "Looking good." He gives himself finger guns, but his smile slowly turns to a frown. "Let's just get through the day."

Sylvester gets ready for the day.

.

.

.

Sylvester enters the office to find Loona throwing knives at Blitzo. Moxxie's sitting on a couch with a cup of coffee watching the interaction.

"Loona, honey, wait just a-- shit!" Blitzo runs backwards as Loons runs forwards looking pissed. "Loonie, please, can we talk--"

Sylvester leans next to the door and lights up a cigarette. Then he adjusts his trench coat.

The office's empty water dispenser is thrown Blitzo's way and it hits him in the face."FUCK! Uh, I mean, wow! Good throw, honey! I-I'm so proud of youuuu!"

Loona pounces and tackles Blitzo to a wall. She then grabs a picture off the wall and begins beating Blitzo with it while Millie walks past, to the couch where Moxxie is sitting. She joins him on it anf they drink coffee together from their matching mugs.

Sylvester walks over and leans on the arm rest at the opposite end of the couch

Sylvester walks over and leans on the arm rest at the opposite end of the couch.

"What's this all about, honey?" Millie asks Moxxie.

"Ah, oh! Blitzo finally talked to her about her attitude with clients." Moxxie informs.

"Wow, whatever he said, must have pissed her off bad." Sylvester says.

Blitzo grabs the couch the three are on and pulls it forwards, jumping and hiding behind it. Loona growls at Blitzo.

Blitzo pops out from behind the couch

Blitzo pops out from behind the couch. "I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a uh, people person, you know?"

"I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a uh, people person, you know?"

Loona growls at Blitzo. "I am a people person!" She reaches forwards, grabs Blitzo by the collar and pulls him close. "If I'm so terrible, how about you just grow a pair and replace me?"

"Okay, well, maybe I- Maybe I might." Blitzo says.

Sylvester raises an eyebrow.

"What?" Loona questions.

Blitzo looks back at Moxxie, who gives him a things turn, then he turns back to Loona. "Maybe I will, little missy! Yeah, that's right it's tough love time. So, now you can... go... to your desk!" He points to Loona's desk.

Loona growls and drops Blitzo before heading back to her desk.

Octavia opens the door and wraps her hair around her neck like a scarf disguise. 

No one notices her entering, though Sylvester's fox ears flick and his tail twitches as his back is turned to her

No one notices her entering, though Sylvester's fox ears flick and his tail twitches as his back is turned to her.

"Sir, if I may say so; you're doing the right thing." Moxxie says as he starts messaging Blitzo's shoulders. "If we can't even hire a cheerful qualified receptionist, how can people trust us to massacre and mutilate their enemies for them? It's good for business."

Octavia halts as Loona spots her, but the hellhound ignores her. Octavia makes it into Blitzo's office and starts rummaging around in his desk to no avail. She turns behind her to a framed portrait of IMP all together and moves it to reveal a wall safe covered in spider webs and labeled "Blitzo's stuf Do Nut Steel!!" with a drawing of two horses. 

Octavia enters a code of 1-2-3-4 and the safe opens

Octavia enters a code of 1-2-3-4 and the safe opens. She grabs her father's grimoire out of the safe and flips through the pages.

"Take me to see the stars." Octaiva says to the book. A pentagram swirls around her and black swirls of power stream towards the ceiling. The light show coming from his boss' office catches Moxxie's attention

"Um, Sir." Moxxie points to Blitzo's office.

Zucchini slices fall of Blitzo's eyes. "The fuck?"

I.M.P.m minus Loona, squeeze through the door with weapons drawn, just in time to see Octavia disappearing through the portal.

"...Loooona!" Blitzo raises his voice.

"Oh, yeah. You have a visitor." Loona says from the other room.

"I thought I heard something." Sylvester mutters.

"Sylvester!" Blitzo raises his voice.

"What? I thought Ii was from the hangover!"

.

.

.

.

Octavia slowly blinks her eyes open. "Where am I?"

Octavia is looking down on a blank Hollywood star as a hobo vomits onto it, causing Octavia slides backwards and yelps. The dead body of Brennon Ragers with an eyeball coming out of his head lies underneath Octavia, who accidentally crushed him after falling on him from the portal.

The dead body of Brennon Ragers with an eyeball coming out of his head lies underneath Octavia, who accidentally crushed him after falling on him from the portal

The grimoire sits next to the dead body. She looks up and the portal closes. She grabs the grimoire and stands up and backs away, but she bumps into someone. "Woah!"

A clown turns around with an angry look.

"This is my territory bitch!" The clown yells at Octavia

"This is my territory bitch!" The clown yells at Octavia. "Take yout shitty costume and get the fuck off my corner." He pushes Octavia away.

Octavia grabs her things and runs across a cross walk while cars swerve and almost hit her. She runs into a protest mob. They're holding signs that say, "demons walk among us", "God hates you personally", and "<-- To Hell"

She dodges away from them and almost into a gleaming golden statue of a man smiling with his hand out. Octavia falls to the ground as two ladies see her and look shocked. Octavia looks frightened as she grabs the grimoire and scrambles into an alley way. She sits with her knees to her chest breathing heavily like a panic attack. 

With Blitzo, he's on the ground and rocking back and fourth.  "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He grabs Moxxie. "What the fuck am I supposed to tell Stolas?!"

"Well, he seems to like you, sir." Moxxie states. "Maybe he would understand if--" Blitzo cuts him off by shoving him.

"Okay, my dick is good, but it is not that good, Moxxie."

"Sir, I don't think we really have a choice."

"So, what?" Blitzo asks. "You just want me to call him up and be like, 'Hey, Stolas'-"

A few minutes later.

Blitzo is on the phone and he progressively gets more worried as he speaks.  "So, your daughter came by, took your book, and teleported off to who the fuck know where, and we have no way of getting either of them back, okay?! Okay! Good talk, byeee!" He quickly puts the phone down and backs away slightly. "Oh, that actually went better than I thought."

"Don't jinx it." Sylvester says.

The door blows up and Stolas stands inside in his full demon form.

The door blows up and Stolas stands inside in his full demon form

"BLITZO!" Stolas yells demonically.

Sylvester shrinks down and his eye widens as his pupil shrinks. "Oh, shit."

.

.

.

Octavia is exploring the human world. She is trying to talk to people on the street, but they are ignoring her. "Hey, do y- Can you help - h-how do I get ah - I - excuse me, I just need to know where I can..." She sighs. "See the stars." She groans and rubs at her eyes, pulling her beanie over her face.

A pamphlet flies into Octavia's face it says "bus tours" on the back and on the inside center panel "Star * Struck Tourz" and in the bottom left hand corner "Stalk your fave celeb!"

Octavia crumples the flyer close in a hug. "Yes!" She expands it back out and runs to hop a seat on the Starstruck Tourz bus.

.

.

.

Stolas paces in front of Moxxie, Millie, Sylvester and Blitzo.

"How could this happen?!" Stolas asks. "Do you just let anyone waltz into your office and grab infinitely powerful artifacts?!" He clutches at his hat worriedly. "Why would she do this? How are we supposed to find her? Where would she go?"

Sylvester steps forward and pushes aside his Step-Father and his two imp friends. "We'll find her Stolas, don't worry."

"But I am worried!"

Loona sniffs the air. "Well, it reeks of urine and desperation so..." She sniffs the air again. "Ugh... L.A."

Everyone goes from worried to turning and looking at Loona, surprised. Then Sylvester then realizes something. "Right, Hellhound."

Little While later.

Loona gets shoved through a portal that the rest of I.M.P. and Stolas walk through.

"Alright, Loona, let's make this quick. In and out before anyone notices us here." Blitzo says.

Sounds of gunfire and screaming ring out as Blitzo looks around the alleyway that they've portaled into. Sylvester's ears fold down as he grimaces at the loud noises.

Sylvester's ears fold down as he grimaces at the loud noises

"Oh. This doesn't look much different from Hell." Blitzo says.

"I've heard humans say that L.A. is the hell of their world." Sylvester says as he covers his nose as he looks down at a yellow puddle on the ground.

Blitzo brushes off his shirt. "Alright, now let's get to work. Loonie, sniff!" He walks forward.

Loona removes an empty can from her hair. "How am I supposed to smell anything in this city?"

"Can't you even do one thing right?" Moxxie asks.

Loon smugly smiles. "Can't you finally do something about how fat you are?"

"I'm not--"

Blitzo then smugly adds. "You know, it wouldn't kill you to put a salad in your body every now and then."

"What? But, I'm not fat!"

"Moxxie, did you gain weight?" Sylvester asks as he looks the imp up and down.

"N-No!" Moxxie shouts.

Blitzo jumps up on a dumpster and tapes a picture to the open lid. It has drawings of IMP with Loona and Sylvester in their human disguises plus Stolas with a fake mustache.

It has drawings of IMP with Loona and Sylvester in their human disguises plus Stolas with a fake mustache

"Now, first things first we're gonna do this the old-fashioned way-" Bltizo points at his drawing. "We're gonna need disuises.

Loona, Sylvester and Stolas get into a trio Sailor Moon-esque transformations sequence into human disguises.

Loona, Sylvester and Stolas get into a trio Sailor Moon-esque transformations sequence into human disguises

Sylvester holds his cigarette out. "Ta-da." He enthusiastically says. 

Millie claps in amazement while Moxxie look unimpressed

Millie claps in amazement while Moxxie look unimpressed. Blitzo eyes widen and blushes seeing Stolas's human disguise.

 In the background next to him is a poster that reads "Public Health WARNING: New study finds LA water to be 2% sewer overflow and 98% literal acid. 'NO, OBVIOUSLY DON'T DRINK THAT SHIT!!' Top Scientists Say."

"No chance you can conjure us a couple of those, can ya?" Blitzo asks.

"Sadly, no." Stolas informs. "I'm afraid without my grimoire, my powers are just a tad limited in the human world."

"What, you can't memorize your fucking spells?"

Stolas becomes annoyed. "Oh, your memory's so great?" He then gestures to Moxxie. "What's his phone number?"

"Fuck you." Blitzo says in a defeated tone.

"Exactly." Stolas smugly smiles.

They walk out of the alleyway and Stolas grabs a pair of red-tinted sunglasses which he puts on his head where his second pair of eyes would be in his normal form. Loona grabs Sylvester's hand as she taps away at her phone. Moxxie runs face first into a human.

"Hey, little man." The Music dude greets. "How about you check out-" He pulls a CD out of his jacket. "-This demo right here? This is some premium Grade-A fire right here!" He gives Moxxie the CD. "Perfect for you to crank with the little lady." He grabs Millie and pulls her close to her obvious displeasure.

"Oh, wow!" Moxxie smiles as he looks at the CD, Millie moves away

"Oh, wow!" Moxxie smiles as he looks at the CD, Millie moves away. "You made this? Thank you."

Moxxie and Millie walk away, but the dude follows and stops them. "Oh, hey, hey, hey. Hold up a sec, you just gonna grab it and go?"

Millie becomes annoyed. "He said, 'thank you'."

The music dude puts a hand in Millie's face. "Twenty bucks, man."

Moxxie grabs Millie's face, desperately. "Millie, we need money to pay this talented artist!"

Millie watches as the rest of the group walks past the corner without them. Millie turns to Moxxie and grabs his face. "You can just give it back, Mox."

Moxxie gasps and grabs the sides of his face, he jumps behind a tree crouching and holding the CD close. "Millie! These artists put their heart and soul into their work!" He hisses and swipes at a squirrel that was sniffing at him while holding the CD close.

"It probably is." Millie says and the music dude looks offended.

A woman walks past and flips a coin to Moxxie. "Sick demon costume, man!" Moxxie stares at the coin he's received. "It's metal as fuck!"

Moxxie stands up. "I have an ide-" He flips the coin before accidentally dropping it. "Oh, woah! Hey, hey, hey, hey, come back here!" He makes a grunt of effort as he chases after the coin. He collects it, and flips it again catching it correctly this time. "I have an idea!"

The coin has an eagle in the center. On the top, it says USA on the bottom it says 2021.

.

.

.

.

The tour bus that Octavia's on stops and she groans.

"And to your left, you'll see the home of one of those influences who thinks they're hot shit cause now they do TV shows." The Tour Guide informs. 

A woman and her kid hop into a limo while a man lays prostrated on the ground crying and begging, the limo drives away and he stands up and begins kissing the man standing nearby wearing a pink bathrobe.

Octavia groans and turns away pulling her beanie down over her eyes.

.

.

.

Sylvester, Stolas and Loona are waiting outside a shop labeled "Little costume shop of horrors". A torso animatronic with an eye falling out cackles. 

Loona leans onto Sylvester as she taps away at her phone, bored as hell. Sylvester has his eyes shut as he calmly sits. 

"Sylvester." Stolas calls out and he looks to the Owl in human form. "How were you after our, uh... chat last night?"

Sylvester shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, everything's kinda fuzzy after that. I drank too much." Loona glances at him.

"Do please take it easy my friend." 

The door opens to the shop and Blitzo walks through the door dressed in a pink shirt, blue jeans, and wig. His horns have been covered with frankly gigantic ears. Stolas looks up at him as Blitzo gestures to himself.

Stolas looks up at him as Blitzo gestures to himself

"So?" Blitzo asks the three.

A woman screams excitedly. "Look, everyone! It's Holly's Wood star, Brennon Ragers!"

"The fuck is a Brendon Rager - oh." Blitzo looks up and sees a billboard for 'Sweetie! I'm In the House!! Guest Starring Brennon Ragers'. The man on the poster is the one Octavia accidentally killed by landing on earlier.

Stolas looks up at the billboard and his eyes widen. "Oh, dear."

A crowd immediately mobs Blitzo, taking pictures and begging for things while Blitzo tries to escape.

Blitzo then shouts. "Millie, where are you and your whore bag husband?!"

.

.

.

Millie and Moxxie are singing 'Til the Day We Die'; a couple and other passersby stand together witnessing the demon couple's performance, as the Music Dude who gave Moxxie the $20 CD looks miffed. One street performer takes off a mask resembling a dinosaur Elmo from Sesame Street.

" ♫ You're my lovely little monster, and I'll never say goodbye. I will kill for you, until the day we die. ♫" The married couple sing.

The crowd cheers throwing roses and money Moxxie's way while he bows. He points to the money earned to Millie looking excited. She looks less than impressed. 

Moxxie gives the money to the Music Dude. "And, here you are, my fellow Troubadour."

Music dude snatches the mug full of coins, annoyed. "Whatever, man. Get the fuck outta her, you're cramping my business."

"Come on, babe!" Millie calls out. "We have to catch up to Blitzo before--" She turns and runs face first into a mural.

"Ayyy, wanna buy some art?" The Art Saleman asks.

"Ayyy, wanna buy some art?" The Art Saleman asks

Moxxie excitedly picks up a flyer. "Wha? YES!"

The stall he is holding a picture that says "believe" on it. There are three key chains displayed: a palm tree head on a figure wearing a bikini, a wolf wearing boxers with hearts either over or as its nipples, and a Verosika Mayday in her human form holding a microphone, smiling and looks happy. Millie facepalms at Moxxie's response.

.

.

.

The crowd continues piling around Blitzo

"I'm taking this out of their pay!" Blitzo shouts.

A truck is seen with agents jumping out to break the commotion. A man is seen blowing his whistle with a diploma in his hands, and Blitzo is finally let go as the Emo people back away in disgust of the diploma. A producer approaches him

The Producer has a bag of fruit snacks in his hand. "Mr. Ragers, we've been looking for you everywhere. You were supposed to be on set an hour ago!"

A couple body guards pick up Blitzo. "The fuck are you talking about?"

"Your guests spot on..." The producer eats a fruit snack. "'Sweetie! I'm in the House!!'" An ad pops up, resembling the same design of the billboard, and briefly disappears. "We're taping tonight. Now, hurry up and get in the car!"

Blitzo shakes his hands. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not going anywhere with you, jizz-biscuit!" He flips off the Producer.

"Very funny, Mr. Ragers. Now get in the car." The Producer tries to lure Blitzo with a fruit snack. "Come on, boy, come on."

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Blitzo breaks free from the guard as briefly as he is caught again. "Loona! Stolas! A little help, here?!"

Blitzo's fake ears fall out, as a man who drops his baby catches the fake ears. This leads the crowd to have an altercation, fighting over the ears.

Sylvester looks at the group of humans fighting. "I, uh, think I'm gonna stay here and save my own fu- skin."

Stolas tries to get through. "E-Excuse me, sir. I'm..." He fixes his hair nervously. "Mr. Ragers' agent, and I don't believe you can just--" And agent behind Stolas cracks his neck, and grabs him from behind. "Oh! You are strong!"

Blitzo and Stolas are thrown in the back of the car. Blitzo growls his way back out, but the doors close before he can escape.

"Blitzo, we don't have time for this." Stolas says in worry. "Via could be anywhere. She could be in danger."

"Don't worry, I'm on it." Blitzo breaks the windows on the van door with his horns. He spots Loona and Sylvester punching a couple people down. "Loonie, Sylvie, go find Via! We'll catch up soon!"

Loona flips him off as Sylvester just gives him a thumbs up.

"Yeah! Way to be a team player, sweeties!" Blitzo says proudly, then he turns to Stolas. "She's in great hands."

.

.

.

.

People walk out of the bus and Octavia is last to get off, ripping the pamphlet in half. She proceeds to walk away from the group, not noticing a crime scene, walking above a corpse. She then stops when she comes across a sign titled, "Star Owl: Souvenir Shop."

Octavia takes pictures of the sign, proceeds to walk but slowly stops when she takes a look at what's inside the shop itself, a box that says "Startstruck" on it.

.

.

.

Over to a building entitled "Starstruck Studios". One Agent has Stolas sling over his shoulder while other agents are seen carrying a resisting Blitzo, doing everything in his power to try and escape, but to no avail. With the paparazzi around him, he is then thrown to a chair in a makeup room.

"Let's get him ready!" The Producer claps his hand together. "He's on in five!"

"What?" Blitzo questions. "'Five' what? I-I can't be on a sitcom!"

Blitzo is then smacked in the face with a powder pad, as the smoke transitions to backstage, with Stolas beside him holding water bottles.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7637545a685f374b324b6c4b4d413d3d2d313331363033373336352e313734626661333139386633323936353330313137363630313439382e706e67

"Should've had an ego crisis before signing the contract." The producer says.

"I-I-I..." Blitzo stutters. "Whoa-, I don't even know the fucking lines, idiot!"

"Well, that's why God invented teleprompters"

The Producer motions to the side where an actress smoking a cigarette, a child actress sniffing cocaine, and a guy on a teleprompter that says "GOD KILL ME PLS", before breaking down and electrocuting the guy on top of it.

"Shouldn't he rehearse, or something?" Stolas asks.

"No can do, we're line in 10, 9--" The Producer continues to count down as he walks out of the stage.

Blitzo starts to hyperventilate. " Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! I-I... I can't do this. No, not again. I-I haven't performed since--"

"Blitzo,-" Stolas approaches said Imp. "-If your performance on stage is half as good as it is in bed, you'll leave them breathless." Stolas strokes Blitzo's face as a nervous Blitzo gulps to the sound of that. "Now, hurry up and wow them, so we can get back to finding Via."

Stolas pushes Blitzo onto the set where the lights have yet to be turned on. "Break a leg, darling!" He quickly closes the door, and the lights go on faster than Blitzo can respond.

Blitzo then looks towards the studio audience.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e634870615635385556384961773d3d2d313331363033373336352e3137346266616334366361313032383635333433353539323230392e706e67

"Action!" The Producer yells from the side.

The studio audience observes the scene as theme music plays.

Then a Male Actor sitting on a couch talks to Blitzo. "Well, if it isn't our neighbor, Ronnie." The actor stands up. "You feel that earthquake earlier?"

Blitzo looks towards the stage crew, who are looking just as distressed as he is.

"Say something..." Stolas whispers.

The teleprompter appears with Blitzo's lines, with the latter sweating profusely attempting to play along, "Oh, yea? Yeah. 'That was just my wife rolling out of bed.'"

Stolas looks nervously to the audience, unresponsive at first, but laughing instantly. Blitzo then smiles to their reaction, not noticing the signs indicating people to laugh with a bit of static.

"Yeah, yeah!" Blitzo then becomes more enthusiastic. "Yeah, and then that bitch hit her head on the way down and shattered her skull!" The signs do not change, as they still say "Laugh", but no one is laughing, except for Stolas, finding this humorous. "There's blood everywhere... pee in her pants..."

Stolas continues to laugh in hoots, the audience looks up at the signs, which say, "Srsly, laugh anyway", and the audience proceeds to laugh to this as well. Blitzo, becoming less nervous, winks at Stolas, who blushes immensely and chugs a bottle of acid water.

.

.

.

Over with Loona and Sylvester. Loona is sipping on a coffee as she opens up her phone to Sinstagram. A song called 'I like it' plays from her phone as Sylvester's right eye looks around as he has his hair covering his left. 

Loona walks off and Sylvester follows her. Loona stops when she spots the Star Owl: Souvenir Shop sign on the wall. She admires this, and takes a selfie with it to post on her Sinstagram

Loona then scrolls down on her feed. She looks at a photo posted by Sylvester and it's of Him and her. She smiles and continues to scroll then stops as she notices a post from Octavia at the same location. Taken aback by this, she spits out her coffee, and then looks at Octavia's profile, with some of her recent posts being pictures she took throughout the city. Sylvester peeks over Loona's shoulder to see what's going on.

One post shows a castle she was nearby, with the caption reading "Found a cool looking castle, reminds me of home..." which was shown to have been posted two minutes ago when Loona first saw it. As Loona observes, that same castle from the post is right behind her. Looking at the castle, and the coffee, she crushes the latter, and grabs Sylvester's hand and runs towards the castle. 

The two hell animals reach the spot of the post and they look around, trying to find Octavia, but Loona's phone goes off again, revealing another post from Octavia depicting where she is at, but no sign of her in real life. Another post, where she's seen in front of the Holly's Wood sign, Loona and Sylvester is right in front of it, and when Loona believes she found Octavia, she mistakes her for a human that looks like her from behind.

Loona scrolls through her phone to multiple places that Octavia has been in, with them going to each exact location, but every attempt proves futile with Octavia nowhere to be found. Loona sweats for a while, but Sylvester calms her down as they keep searching.

Then they approach an observatory in front of them after they've been searching for hours.

.

.

.

Back at Starstruck Studios, the audience is seen looking either visibly bored, or mentally scarred. Stolas is also looking troubled.

"Oh, Uggie! You've gone and done it again." Blitzo talks to a pug who seems to have urinated on the set's couch. Blitzo then speaks enthusiastically. "That's the fifth couch this year!"

The screens above the stage, are still advising the audience to laugh, who struggle to do so. One audience member laughs out of insanity, and then passes out while foaming at the mouth.

"You know, maybe it's time I found-" Bltizo boops the pug on the nose. "you a new home, one that could put up with your attitude." He takes out a leash, but then the other actors appear on set.

The child actor speaks. "I could take him, Mr. Ronnie! I'd be happy to adopt old Uggie and give him the attention he needs!"

As the family comes together, the spotlight centers only them, with cute animals surrounding them. The crowd responds with an "Awww", as Blitzo faces away from them.

"Yeah... yeah, m-maybe, you should adopt..." Blitzo looks down at Uggie.

Several Years Prior.

Blitzo is walking down the street when a loud noise and a grunting is heard from an alleyway beside him.

Blitzo stops and looks at the alleyway. "I know I shouldn't, be eh, what the hell. Today couldn't get any worse."

Blitzo enters the dark alleyway and he hears more grunting, but it sounds pained. Blitzo notices some red furred fox feet sticking out from behind a dumpster. 

Blitzo walks around the dumpster to see a teenage Sylvester holding his side in pain as he leans against a wall. A blood stain travels down the wall, a small bit of blood pools under the hellfox.

"Woah, hey, you okay?" Blitzo asks.

"What's it to you?" Sylvester asks with a glare.

Blitzo notices the flintlock on the ground next to Sylvester. Then he looks to where Sylvester is holding onto his side and he sees blood seeping out from under his hand. "Well, I can't leave a fellow entrepreneur on the ground injured." Blitzo  holds his hand out to Sylvester. "I'm Blitzo, the O is soon to be silent."

Sylvester looks at Blitzo's hand for a few seconds. "I'm Z.... Sylvester." He grabs Blitzo's hand.

Blitzo helps Sylvester up and puts the Hellfox's arm around his shoulder and helps him out of the alleyway. "My place ain't far from here, I can patch you up there."

"Just don't try anything funny. Sylvester threatens. 

Little later.

Sylvester is sitting on Blitzo's couch with a towel under him. Blitzo then walks over to Sylvester with a first aid kit. "Here-" Sylvester swiftly snatches the first aid kit and opens it up. "-you go."

Sylvester grunts in response as he starts to fix himself up.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Blitzo walks over to it, then opens it up. On the other-side of the door is a couple of demons with guns.

"Sorry to bother you sir." A lion looking demon says. "But have you seen a Hellfox around here? He has red fur and red hair. Kinda young looking, oh, and he goes by the name Zdrara. 

A crocodile looking demon then pulls out a suitcase and opens it up, revealing thousands of dollars. "We'll pay for information leading to his location."

Sylvester suddenly pops up next to Blitzo, with his face mostly hidden by his hat. "Sorry, gentlemen. But me and my dad haven't seen anybody by those looks our name." 

Blitzo's eyes shine when Sylvester calls him dad. Then he clears his throat. "Yeah, we haven't, so goodbye." He slams the door shut.

Sylvester grunts and leans against the wall next to the door. "Thanks for playing along."

"S-Sure." Blitzo gives him a smile and thumbs up.

"I hope you don't mind me staying til I feel better?"

"Oh, it'll be fine."

A couple years later

Blitzo is at the Hellhound adoption center. "Aww, they're all so cute. And they're... sad."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f474b595532626a6233636d4736413d3d2d313331363033373336352e313734626664353531343530643565363632393330303939353939372e706e67

The Adoption Center lady moves to another cell. "Maybe you could adopt this one here. Quite a strong lad, he'll be perfect for whatever work you want to use him for." She says with no emotions. 

Blitzosets his sight on the dog he's recommended, but his look of excitement turns into disgust after seeing the hound's face. 

Blitzo backs away from the cell. "Ugh! No, I'm not looking for no ugly wonker, heh. I need something that's more family-friendly,"

The Adoption Center Lady responds with no emotions still.  "A gift for the wife, huh? We have a nice selection for other hounds." She walks away.

"Well, more like someone to keep my son company." Blitzo states.

As the two continue to walk, but Blitzo stops for a moment at the cell in front of him. Then he points at it. "Who's that?"

Inside is an angry teenage Loona texting on her phone with a younger vicious hound holding a bat full of bloody nails, wanting Loona's phone.

"Oh, her?" The Adoption Center Lady asks. "That's just Loona. What a nightmare." The younger hound is thrown against the cell bars. Loona pants furiously then crawls back in her space. "Serious attitude problems."

Blitzo observes Loona, as her angry face turns slowly into sadness. 

"She'll be out of our hair next month when she ages out." The lady informs as Loona scoots back over in her bench, holding herself and shedding tears. "Good riddance, if you ask me. She'll never amount to anything much."

The scenes flash between a sad Loona, and a sympathetic Blitzo, until flashing back to the present on set.

Blitzo takes the pug to himself and hugs it close. "No, No, no, no, you can't have her! She's mine, and I love her! And he needs her!"

The signs that say "Laugh" change to "Awww?", as this moves the audience, but confuses Stolas.

"But Mr. Ronnie, you gotta let me have the puppy." The child actor's eyes go from blue to red as she reaches towards Uggie. "You just gotta."

Blitzo hisses at her, preventing her from touching Uggie. "Don't you touch her, you little anal fissure!" The child actor steps away from the scene as the audience laughs, which offends Blitzo. "Oh, you think this is funny, assholes?!"

Blitzo points to the child actor, who's trying to walk away from his outburst. "She's not fit to be a mother! I saw her doing lines of coke in her dressing room!" Seeing him break character, the producer sends his agents to try and deal with Blitzo.

A female actor moves over to Blitzo and kneels down to him. "Now, uh... Ronnie. I think maybe you should--" She tries to take Uggie from Blitzo, but he smacks her away from him, as well as the wig off her head. 

"No!" Blitzo yells. "You can't have my baby, bitch!" As the agents corner Blitzo, he pulls out his pistol against them, with the signs above exclaiming 'Oh, shit!' "I'LL NEVER GET RID OF HER!"

As more people pile on top of Blitzo, he shoots several of them in the head, but is still trapped within the crowd. Stolas tries to approach

"I'm coming, Bliiiiitzo!" Stolas then trips over a railing that separates the audiences from the stage. Then he stands up. "Excuse me! Would you mind!"

As Stolas tries to move through the crowd to save Blitzo, he is pushed back. Fed up with this, he grabs his water bottle, and pathetically throws it across. It hits the producer, but as the acid water spills all over him, it burns his skin severely. This causes him to knock down the teleprompter, which then reads "Let it burn" in red, lighting the stage on fire, and puts the lights out for a moment.

Stolas gets accidentally pushed back by the crowd, almost falling into one of the raging fires in the studio before Blitzo catches him by the arm.

Blitzo is determined. "Now, let's go find our daughters and my son."

Blitzo still has his gun in hand, and his pink shirt is ripped in half. An explosion bursts behind him highlighting his toned figure as Stolas blushes in response once again, before being dragged to the exit.

.

.

.

At the observatory Loona and Sylvester are looking around as they walk. Until they stop at a staircase and see a crying Octavia by herself.

Octavia sees a blue and gold hue next to her, and she looks over to see Loona and Sylvester reverting to their normal forms.

"Hey." Loona greets.

Octavia wipes her tears. "Hey." The two hell animals walk over to Octavia. "How did you find me?"

"Your Sinstagram." Loona pulls out her phone, showing pics that Octavia posted. "Nice pics by the way."

"Oh, thanks." Octavia sniffles.

Loona and Sylvester lean on the railing next to Octavia. 

"You okay?" Sylvester asks.

"Can't believe I was so stupid. I spent all day looking for a place where I could see some dumb meteor shower." Octavia starts to cry. "And all I get is..." She gestures to the smoggy sky. "This!"

"Yeah, smog's a bitch." Sylvester looks out to the city. 'Was today the meteor shower?'

Loona attempts to light up a cigarette, but no flames comes out. As she tries, Octavia snaps a flame for Loona's cigarette. Loona takes a smoke, as some of it gets in Octavia's face.

"You know, your dad's really worried about you." Loona sits next to Octavia on the ledge.

Octavia scoffs. "Right! That's why you're both here instead of him. He couldn't be bothered to keep his promise, and now he can't be bothered to come and get me himself. He'd rather spend his time just screaming at my mum. Why does he hate her more than he loves me?" She sniffles.

There's a long silence between the three.

Until Sylvester speaks up. "It's... Not as simple at that. It's hard to see love through hate. Your dad hates your mother a lot, but he loves you more than his hate for her. Your dad loves you a lot, I know he fucks up. Everyone has problems, especially fathers. But, that don't mean he doesn't care."

"If he cares, where is he?"

"He's somewhere down there." Loona motions to the city.

"He's here?" Octavia asks.

"Looking for you. I mean..." Loona smokes her cigarette. "Try to cut your dad some slack." Loona continues to light up her lighter, and a flame finally lights up. "He may not always get it right, but... he's trying." She looks down at her lighter and sees the sticker with I.M.P logo on it.

Sylvester gives Octavia a smile. "That's more important than you think."

Octavia looks at her by surprise, until she notices a light shining on her face, which is seen to be coming from the moon as the smog clears up. As the three stare at the moon, Loona turns off her lighter, and throws away her cigarette. She stands up for a few stretches.

"You ready to go?" Loona extends her hand to Octavia, but instead Octavia hands her the grimoire. 

"Yeah."

Loona gives her hand to Octavia once more, and this time, she is greeted with a hug, which Loona returns the favor. Loona motions for Sylvester to join.

"I'm not big on hugs." Sylvester holds his hands up.

Down in the city police sirens are heard. Blitzo and Stolas are seen walking away. Zooming up to Blitzo's phone on the maps app with a location titled "Not Topic."

"Now, if we could just find where..." Blitzo gets cut off as a portal appears in front of them, where Loona and Sylvester exit. "Loona! Sylvester!"

With her hand still in the portal, Loona removes herself from it with Octavia still holding her hand.

Blitzo walks forward. "Oh, Loona, my sweet baby girl! I'm so sorry, I'll never replace you no matter what you---" Before he can finish his sentence, Loona furiously kicks him in the groin as he winces in pain.

Sylvester winches in pain and covers his crotch as he watches what happened.

"You're good." Loona says.

Stolas painfully looks at Blitzo, until he faces Octavia.

"Dad... I'm so sorry." Octavia apologies. 

Stolas runs up to hug her, as he reverts back to his demon form.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f655062495f5f33375a486a726d513d3d2d313331363033373336352e313734626666666632326363663135653833383930353739333637392e706e67

"I'm just relieved you're okay!" Stolas smiles. "But, what would possess you to do such a thing? You know I haven't taught you spells like this yet."

"I just wanted to see the stars you promised." Octavia staes.

"The stars?" Stolas gasps. "Azathoth's tears! On, no. Oh, my sweet Via. I am so---"

Octavia stops him as she hugs him. "I know, dad. It's okay, you're here now."

Stolas returns the hug to his daughter. Sylvester watches on with a smile, but it turns to a look of Envy as he turns away. Then he feels someone wrap their warms around him and he looks down to see Blitzo smiling at him. Sylvester then smiles and returns Blitzo's hug.

Several fireworks explode up in the sky. Loona records this on her phone. "What the fuck is that?" She asks.

"My acting career." Blitzo states.

As the fireworks take off, Stolas and Octavia look up in awe.

Octavia gasps happily. "Look at that one! Did you see that one?"

"Now, where the fuck are M n' M?" Blitzo asks.

.

.

.

.

Millie is on her phone texting Blitzo. Around the alley that she came from, the portal back to I.M.P. Headquarters appears in front of her. Moxxie is then seen carrying a heavy bag full of art paraphernalia.

"Art is heavy!" Moxxie grunts.

Millie enters the portal, and before Moxxie can enter, he is stopped by another music salesman wanting to sell his CD's. Moxxie approaches to pay him for the demo, but Millie throws a knife and kills the salesman before Moxxie can pay him, then grabs the demo and throws it into the street.

"March, mister!" Millie orders.

Moxxie sadly walks to the portal, but for a short while after, Millie carries him effortlessly into the portal, leaving the trophy bag behind.

.

.

.

Sylvester enters his apartment and he notices the smell of cinnamon. "Cinnamon?" He questions. "I love cinnamon."

Sylvester looks around and notices his apartment is all cleaned up and multiple trash bags rest next to the door. He then sees a candle light up on the kitchen counter.

A hears a grunt and Malina walks out of his room with another bag of trash over her shoulder. 

"Malina?" Sylvester questions.

"Oh, hey, Zdrara." Malina greets as she drops the trash bag. "I came over to visit, but you weren't home, so I took the liberty to clean up your pig sty of a home."

Sylvester raises an eyebrow. "Okay, but why are you here."

Malina pulls out a crystal ball of sorts. "I was going through mom's stuff when we were at Mammon's mansion the other day and I found this." She walks over to Sylvester.

"What is it?"

"Apparently, it shows the sky of the overworld. Mom used to use this to watch the stars when she couldn't reach the human world." Malina spins her finger on the ball then taps the middle of it.

The ball lights up and it projects the night sky onto the ceiling of Sylvester's apartment. Malina sets the ball down on the floor and turns all the lights off.

"This should be where we can see it." Malina sits down on the ground.

Sylvester sits on the ground. "See what?"

"This!" Malina points to the hologram of this night sky.

Sylvester looks up and his eye widens. 

In the night sky of the human world shooting stars are seen, it's the meteor shower. 

"I knew mom, said she would take us to see them, but... she's not here." Malina says. "It's almost like she's here with us." She has a sad smile on her face.

Sylvester looks up at the meteor shower.

"We shall my children, I'll take you there myself and we'll watch it together." Sitri's voice echoes in Sylvester's head.

A warm sensations spreads around Sylvester, Like a pair of arms have wrapped around him. He sniffs and starts to wipe away tears that are forming, but they won't stop coming. Malina looks over to him and notices him crying. "Are you okay?"

Sylvester tries his best to stop crying, but he can't. "I just... I can't stop crying." He sniffs. "Why... why can't I stop? I want these feelings to go away!" He covers his eyes and tears seep out from under his hands. 

"You know holding emotions in isn't good for your health." Malina softly says.

Sylvester hiccups. "I miss her so much!"

Malina brings her brother into a hug as a few tears fall from her eyes. "I do too." She pats her crying brother's back. "I do too."

Malina looks up to the hologram of the meteor shower and a warm sensation spreads through her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-13-2023

7877 words

10