Chapter 27
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Namkyu woke up from the bed and he turned to the side . 

A warm gush of lavender and vanilla made him want to keep his eyes closed . but he didn't and instead he scanned his environment. his head hurt the more he tried to blink and breathe. He placed his palm on his abdomen and felt the bandages all over . his throbbing arm traveled to his cranium and felt on his forehead and left part of his head .  

He managed his temple and felt more bandages on his skull . he traced them and tapped on those near his chin. as he browsed his head he found that his hair has been trimmed very shortly . Slowly he opened his eyes and got off the bed. The midday sunlight and humidity was very gentle but he felt like they were miniature explosives that worsened the headache he didn't know he had . Immediately to his side was a soft white mat and this material covered the greater length of the floor. 

Touching this material made him come to sense of his environment and it was stunning . the large bed he is sitting on was 5 yards long and covered with white satin . the bed guards had silk growing from them and the large curtains on the sides were about 6 yards high. The whole space had custom made furniture and everything in this room is definitely worth more than his entire apartment.

Reluctant to wear the slippers on the mat, he simply staggered to the door . His whole body was was sore even as he tried to walk . The bandages were a little damp meaning that they either have a lot of medication or his blood . A couple of confused seconds later , he descended the stairs.

The double pleat of Malaysian design stairs gave a breathtaking visual access into the space and the phrase superbly stunning was mediocre to define it . and that is when he heard noises from the kitchen. 

In half a painfilled stance he made his way there and he peeked into the kitchen and he saw a very voluptuous woman in combat wear drinking wine while talking to an earcom . She had crossed her long legs and rested them on them on the kitchen island while she sat on a stool. Her hair was cut above her shoulders and dyed pitch-black. 

Her look mimicked danger and the weapon-holsters on her certified it but Namkyu knew she was probably all bark and no bite. She immediately placed her device down and she seductively cat-walked up to him . Her pale skin and aura gave her the appearance of a nymphomaniac  , which disgusted Namkyu . This was worsened her long red nails that she used to touch his skin . 

If there is one thing Namkyu hates about females , its those that act like her . those that think people want them and that they can lure people in with their femininity. He does like a woman's presence but not when she behaves like a free sample . in other words, she has successfully made herself hated by Geun Namkyu

"You are gorgeous! ", she spoke drawing a line under Namkyu's neck .

Namkyu moved away in disgust and asked why he was here .

" ask Haru ! He brought you back ", she chuckled as if Namkyu is supposed to know who or what Haru preaches.

"It's fine ! I will just leave ", he answered and the young miss pulled him .

Namkyu resisted and was later attacked and pinned into the floor . she processed to warn him about ever leaving the mansion . She laughed at him so briskly  and he got annoyed . It is definitely unnerving that she acts like she is the queen bee but her swiftly defeating Namkyu when he is injured was a huge bruise to his ego. 

She got off him and he walked to the kitchen and sat in on off the tables . she opened the microwave and presented him some warm soup . 

"It maybe poisoned but then again your life is meaningless to me to bother taking it !", 

He tried to eat it but it hurt him showing that he hasn't indeed digested anything in far too long . In an effort to ease the pain, he laid on the stool.

A few hours later , Namkyu woke up to people talking softly . When he opened his eyes he met the lady again and two males of arguable physique. one of them was dressed so formally and the other looked like a biker .   She woke him and gladly introduced everyone . the biker one was haru and the other one was called yonghee.  The way Yonghee didn't react certifies that she was probably lying

Namkyu greeted them and asked to leave . Yuri was first to tell him never to ask that .

"I have to work and earn money!", he argued  

" I can give you eight times more money and this house ! ", she announced 

"I have to attend a funeral !", 

"That's sounds true !", she got feisty .

Namkyu ignored them and he went to the door. this time no one followed him . He carelessly reached for the entry to the kitchen and was immediately jolted backwards, sending him flat to the ground . He wanted to scold and curse for that small stunt but his wounds felt worsened and the pain was rendering him mute.

His bandages had small chips that conducted electricity wherever he tried to move . ontop. of that there are a piers on the back of his ear which acted like a tracker and conductor . another device was a tracker on the skin between his thumb and pointer finger.   Haru  and Yuri were looking at him. Yuri laughed and suggested that he tries again . 

Namkyu rolled on the floor two times before he closed his eyes . With his conscious spiraling in the darkness , he felt himself get detached from the ground but it seemed like he was being pulled with his feet as he felt his back grinding the marble floor

***

Jinyoung and Luke were dressed from head to toe in matte black . They choose this very night to go and break into the police station to access the archives for the reports of the recent cases . There hasn't been any useful details published to the media so there is not a single thing that can be absorbed . Luke suggested that they use a mapping USB drive to backacess the documents but Jinyoung doesn't have access to those . infact he didn't even borrow Yesang's laptop  but he knows Yesang won't scold him for it . 

The two got there using  a very dark motorbike driven by Jinyoung 

They could have used a car but that would require a lot of work because jinyoung had to tell the maids and the maids will have to tell Yesang  and Yesang might become angry if he is contacted during a mission for something so mediocre. 

Jinyoung's face was hidden so much that the revealed parts resembled Namkyu's features. Jinyoung is much taller than Namkyu and arguably taller than Yesang but he seems to be almost the same size as Luke which is confusing because Luke seemed a lot shorter when they first met . Luke on the other hand looked like a girl . This plain outfit made him resemble a female panther and his pocket-sized frame sealed the deal. If only he had some curves or meat to his bones then it would be reasonable to believe he is feminine . but unfortunately he is so skinny and looks malnourished that one can see the vessels on his fingers . It is disturbing to look at him but his fresh face and plush colour is an attraction. His Brazilian genes have successfully made him the most prettiest so far 

Currently they were standing on the rooftop of the police department . Jinyoung suggested that they enter through the vent to access the records room or at least the computer that they use to store records .The vent system is brutally sensitive and and has motion detectors everywhere . These cameras use the same laser technology as snipers and heat radiators meaning that they will trigger any alarm if they detect motion above certain degrees . Nevertheless despite their reputation ,they are supremely easy to take down since they were designed to sense rodents that might acess the place and damage the paperwork. Basically  Jinyoung has to connect to the sensors and disconnect them from the supply and Luke has to manually place a plug that interrupts the system. They can’t cut the wires because that will also trigger the rodent control that there could be rats chewing the wires .

Luke scanned the room and saw that the guard was absent .He gave Jinyoung the heads up and they begun the task of accessing the vents.A few minutes later , they were in the room . Jinyoung moved towards the computer which was unguarded . As per their plan,  He typed into the system and then backacessed it .  Luke walked through the shelves and he checked the files manually. He wasn’t particularly looking for anything in specific until his attention was pulled elsewhere 

Jinyoung downloaded all the files and then he downloaded a duplicate of the pictures . He accessed the file about sehu and saw all the gruesome pictures of the beautiful girl who would have been his sister-in-law and then he saw his brother’s picture. They used the one that is on Namkyu ’s work id. He was so young back then so he looks like Jinyoung if Jinyoung had hubby cheeks and longer lips . He was actually present when that picture was taken and he asked Namkyu to smile . There wasn’t much that happened that day except that Jinyoung was sore from training 

Surprisingly he wasn’t particularly sad to see Namkyu because he hasn’t had time to think about him but one thing he really wants is to hear his voice again . Nonetheless he has slightly forgotten the way it sounds because of the very fact that all he hears is Yesang’s voice . And his voice is so feminine and calming with too much monotone . He sounds a little bit like Luke , just that Luke has a lot more base and speaks a little quicker with a lot of cursing . 

He then finished typing . when he checked , Luke was gone . He panicked and he looked for him everywhere . Before he invested in a deep search,Luke emerged and told them to leave .Jinyoung didn't even want to understand what he had done. He was sure that he did do something and it might get them in trouble but he was counting on him not messing up the mission .

 For some reason ,it was Luke’s turn to act his age. He pulled Jinyoung and he hooked him to the pulley they used to get into the room . He then told him to be on the bike in five minutes . He relayed it upwards and once Jinyoung was on the rooftop, he pushed it back to luke . However Luke didn’t immediately attach to the pulley, instead he pushed the equipment back to him .

Jinyoung was scared. what on earth does this mean ? He didn’t expect Luke  to suddenly stop being childish like that and wonders if he should have told Yesang about the mission today . If this backfires , he can’t think of a plan .Three minutes of disorientation passed as he packed everything and he immediately somersaulted off the wall and he left through the same entrance of the police station. 

He ran to the bike and was left with ten seconds like Luke said but Luke was nowhere in site . He searched through the dark night but he couldn’t find him.he packed away the equipment while he kept looking backwards .Out of the darkness , Luke emerged and he pulled jinyoung’s arm. 

He jumped onto the wheel and he called his junior to climb on.

”where did you go?”

“To cut a tail !”, 

0