It happened because of a juice!
153 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the universe was a very high-tech room filled with mechanical items. All around it were various sizes of computers, all showing different kinds of data and working on their own. The biggest computer in the room, was however, turned off. On the side of the computer, cowering in fear were three little kittens. They were shaking like a leaf in storm and their eyes were glistening with tears.

"T-Teacher, W-What should we do now?" A little coffee coloured kitten with Orange eyes asked, Shivering and crying at the same time.

"A-Are we going to be s-sent away?" This time a tri coloured kitten with a heart shaped on it's head and black eyes questioned with equal terror in his voice.

"..........." The kitten In the middle, was not really a kitten. It was a 500 year old Adult cat who got so scared that, white cat crouched down to the level of those kittens. Truthfully it wasn't the cat's fault, this morning he had been taking his kindergarten class to their field trip to the building of the TWS branch. It was all going all right until two of the students, (who were very famous troublemakers in class) were found missing!

The who building was surched, but the kittens were nowhere to be seen. He then also got lost and ended up in this room, where he found the troublemaker kitties jumping on furniture and the computers.

In the battle to control the kittens, he accidentally spilled some juice (which shouldn't even be there in the first place) on the computer, shutting it off. The shutting off sound it made, finally brought us all back to our sences and frightened all of us, ending up in this position.

They all got the idea that they F****d up. The manager of this specific branch was known as the"Devil with a businessman smile" and was someone who you shouldn't mess with. He was someone that could turn someone into a iceberg with his stare alone, they wished that anyone but the manager comes and lectures them, but, alas, luck was not on their side. As if on cue, through the big door in room flung open and in walked a Scary man with several cats with fear in their eyes, in tow.

The kittens were bawling at this point and hiding behind the white cat for some protection. The raging eyes of the man landed on the white cat and glared at his tag.

'Guide 6969, Teacher from kindergarten no.13' the white cat named 6969 was terrified because of the actions of the two kittens. The coffee coloured kitten named 3739 and the tri coloured kitten named 3794 were responsible for all of this but nobody could punish them, after all they were only kittens under the 100 year mark not even in their teens yet, so in a situation like this the Adult found with them will get punished aka 6969.

The green haired man picked up the white cat by the collor and looked at him with eyes that screamed 'Explain, or you'll be cat barbeque by tomorrow' the cat gulped fearfully and couldn't utter a single word.

The man took a deep breath and finally spoke after coming in the room.

"Hello there, You must be one of the kindergarten teachers who were supposed to come today with the cubs on a field trip to our humble branch. But you see, your students here have caused a slight..... issue" even tho his eyes were calm his tone was definitely threatening, the most frightening thing he was smiling, in the back, one of kitten had definately made a mess. The cat didn't dare speak.

"....The Machine your students broke was responsible for portals and time. What do you have to say for yourself?" Those words made 6969 widen his eyes. It was said that the Machine responsible for portals and time was the most precious and important machine because without it, any branch will go bankrupt!

It was because of this machine that the dealers were able to go to human world and stop time while they made deals with the contractors. Again, from this machine they would come back, open the portal and send a system of guide to the contractors mind. From this machine they would also cut the part of the deal making from the contractors memory and also erase the parts of the memory that make the contractors feelings to go back to the human world 'too much'. 

If what the manager said is true, then Guide 6969 was respectfully and truly fu*ked. 

He was still thinking about how to get out of this situation, he may get fired from his job and his dream to have an actual name someday would never be true now.

"System 8592, check for the damages" this time his smile finally dropped and some of the vains in his forehead became noticable.

One of the cat's that came in with the man steped forward and examined the computer for how much dammage had been done. The cat turned on the computer and typed some numbers and buttons to check.

"I-It seems that the dammage to the Time part was temporary but it caused a different timeline to form, in which everyone lived in harmony till the end." 6969 smiled, after all a earth like this can be very beautiful but everyone else frowned.

"T-Then there is the other part, if anyone goes out to make deal right now they will look like the thing the soon-to-die held dearly. It's also temporary" 6969 again smiled, making deals can be easier now. But the frowns on the faces of those other cats and managers face deepened.

"O-Oh! And due to the juice getting right on the portal control the portal will appear randomly anywhere in this room" he finished and the faces of people in the room settled a little.

Manager Roro was furious, but he knew better to lash out in front of a bunch of kittens. From his face you couldn't even guess he had mild anger issues.

He looked towards 6969 and displayed his signature smile. The people who didn't knew him would've fallen for his charms but the people who knew him were sure they will have to attend the funeral of this white cat.

The cat in question, has eased his features a little bit looking at the green haired man's face he thought that he they might get away with light punishment, after all it all happened because of a misplaced juice! thinking that he made the biggest mistake of his 500 year old life, he gave a smile of his own to the manager.

Looking at the smile which looked as if the cat was mocking him the manager, Roro got so angry that he picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him towards a couch, not noticing a Galaxy coloured portel open up right infront of the couch.

The people were looking at the scene with wide eyes, at this moment manager Roro remembered how his therapist told him to control his anger issues. He remembered how he scoffed at his therapist, Oh! How he wishes he had listened to the therapist.

The scene looked as if it happened in slow motion and three more times to emphasize the point that they had caused a mistake. The portal immediately closed after engulfing guide 6969 and a erie silence fell, which was eventually broken up by the wails of two kittens.

Coffee kitten- "Waaaaa the weird looking person fed teacher to a monster!" 

Tri coloured kitten- "Waaaaa I don't wanna die!" 

The wails of the kittens added salt to the situation for some reason.

The panicking of many cats around him not noticing him and running towards the computers, some of which were trying to calm the kittens. The alarms someone triggered. His cellphone buzzing from calls from God knows who, were driving him crazy!

In the end a single tear fell from his eyes while he questioned his existence for the first time. Also silently cursing himself for not finishing his leftover juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✺✺✺✺✺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6969 had lived a normal life, until he got assigned his role.

Having a guide as a role is basically having no role because guides are needed very less and most people prefer systems. 

He had almost no chances of ever going down or getting a name and he was satisfied with that. He never minded that he couldn't work in any of those big branches. 

After finishing his school for guides, where he hardly made any friends he started working in a small kindergarten, Where he had worked for almost 50 years now, even tho he was still a newbie, he was treated kindly there. he had begun liking his job, even the troublemaker kids.

He was feeling right now something he wasn't supposed to feel. The felling of going through a portal. He felt his body go into somebody else's memories. He had red multiple times about this in his textbooks but he never expected to Ever experience this himself. He was feeling confused, giddy and nervous.

According to the textbooks he would go through 3 procedures before meeting his host. First he would enquire the memories of his host's past and current body. Then he would enquire all the knowledge important to this world, which will help his host get accustomed to the new world and it's cultures. and then finally few body controls that a guide is allowed to have. Only after all that will he meet his host for the first time.

He still couldn't believe it, he was finally getting a host! His own host, somebody he would be with until his dying days. He had all kinds of emotions inside him but he didn't care now he just wanted to help his host in his vacation world!

5