strange eyes
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Absorbing the genes of blooming flowers   from the activation of these eyes I implant their odious sources elaborately

swimming vestiges of untangled life relit upon sheer skin portrait

Scorning the ugly    surpassing the beautiful.

it soon became a habit of searching everywhere  for myriad flowers & reaping their soul to etch upon his body as sublimating rune.

.

He could spend the endless flowery gorgeous bursting-moment tattoos : BLOOMing with his colourful melting eyes that have also been affected by his cultivation art ~ gleaming energy specks trailed along his fingertips as he fattened the Hana-Mark he had seeded on Supae's neck; it was never actually completed until now

But as the petals pulsed wonderfully on her transparent glorious strong and tough nape × she Suddenly manifested a huge chakra soulwolf phantom ; searing monstrous presence transforming her body directly

Activating her ancestry : wholly wreaking the havoc of manaical violence her mother's deity-domain is knownfor.

she transitioned between man - wolf - hybrid repeatedly til she released a smog from her flesh that curdled into the sky and passedout with a peaceful expression

—ryuo`

the noise and feeling of the oar blending bubbily against dark clear water rang in his bones.

3 days later, they came upon an endless lake with an island litup beautifully in the distance like a colurful beacon. A canoe was sitting on the shore with 3 seats, and he sat in the middle while Supae had a swinging long banana wolftail with her hands clamped restless on the front edges her face presented happily in the flowing cool air he rowed into   cute wolfears preening bashfully in the cold humidity.

Setting down the oars, he concentrated on the sole ninjustsu he ever imagined and practiced—obviously sans any guide—since he invented it amidst his blank knowledge.

he made a symbol with his both hands together closing his eyes _ idle three fingers on each side dancing in the rhythm of his BLOOM chakra-birth.

Pulsing, various soft colors rippled around his seal

SkkkLllrree`

streams o vacant waters rose from the lake inundating them both | then flashing pretty colors precluded BANG ~ they caught fire    boiling smoke drifting away °

Cleansing Flame  Jutsu

it ignites delicate water along the filthy leylines ; like how the most splendid herbs grow from the rivers œ Land Energy sculpting their vitality

Isů reached the island, but rather than an inn.

It was a giant tree with pulsating chakra --- brightly glowing multihued flowers.

Isů jumped up bursting a bubble of chakra at his feet into the canopy. He touched the frail hefty petals of different shapes and varities ~ all growing from the same tree. at the center of the canopy was a bed of thick flowers Dazzling & Starry               He laid down upon them and fell asleep as he opened his BLOOM

Glittering streams o light curled around the tree as if dissipating vapor; the tattoos depicting supernatural blossoms went through stages of growth & decay like a moving picture | filling up more and more space on his body like cherub runes clouding a rainbow sky. ****

His body released vegetation as if becoming the tree that could bloom flowers. But these tangible chskra constructs were lime wet chalk seeting with woody scents and flowing colours; the roots crawled out of his skin and thickly fell as muck bleeding from his eye sockets: finally, he opened his eyes and no pupil or iris made an appearance. Just a wispy strange five petaled pair of orchids with the symmetry ő a lotus and the softness œ lillies ☆ flowing colors abounded and shrank or expanded lovely ñ percolating.

Flecks ọ starlight pollen danced in the perfectly peculid globes as the cores in each flower sent out ribbons of brisk gleams across the air.

He could shoot out bursts o BLOOM at the slightest thought with far more detail & impetus on the nature of vitality. He could also shape the forms of his own chakra into countless variations through the evolving imagery of blooming vitality.

BZSSSSSSSS

Bloody rainbows rays beamed from his eyes and struck a crow - shattering it into a pile of water + a gust o filthy wind. He became slightly dizzy again as before, his viscera sinking from being spent % but he acted with greater efficacy & expertise than ever before ~ feeling as though he finally shot his BLOOM stably.

The long-petaled blossoms in his eyes wilted... and were flush again as they ate the viscera BLOOMed frok his raw flesh.

At this moment, it was the first time that he truly felt like a ninja.

_

"chakra in boys comes from fleshmind-potency while chakra in girls comes from mindflesh-potency ¤ you access this potency in the form of reserves"

Hatake Kakashi the COPY NINJA

ventured in these mountains after taking a personal request from Senju Tsŭ.

She urgently needed a specific exotic herb that was unbelievably rare, said to be found in Forest Of Mountains. It could be an extremely perilous place deep enough especially; so his exemplary ability was suited.

Not only was she an excessively dignified character, but he also needed leeway to contemplate a technique he's been developing: an unavoidable genjutsu Breath Of Weakness.

it outlines & exposes the target's weakness from the perspective o the way he can uniquely in that cobtext deal with it; since people have different identities, at different times even, weaknesses from my perspective will not be from yours & vice-versa.

Mastering this technique involves touching upon the law of karma : It requires an individual go through a long journey of matriculating their own adequacy comprehensibly—training the Sharingan's ChakraWrite ability to explode with every atom of your own ninjaMYSTERY * becoming a custom pattern on your flesh that activates GRASPing which doffs the essence aura about the subject such that you don their CORE.

Tsŭ needed the herb to concoct something that would hasten the recovery o her drained vitality from abusing the Creation Rebirth jutsu; it can regrow missing limbs and endlessly recover from any injuries by weaving unbelievably complex healing-seals into the soul via the unique pattern of an individual's vitality & perfect chakra-repair mastery (you need understand the fundamentals of the methods each organ requires repair itself while managing the variable resources directly used during reconstitution that the state of 'expendanble-health' supplys given Sage Mode's interaction with ambient cycling nature chakra. After using up lifespan fordefully -she can retrieve it within a certain time using a special lifespanrecovering panacea invented directly for this purpose; used on an ordinary person, it'd give a couple years at most ~ but if her own Creation Rebirth recently expended lifespan, she could recover everything.

She needed avoid expending any more lifespan at all while carefully tending her vitality & resting til then.

Hatake Kakashi was a young rising star creating a new legend, so the mission was entrusted to him.

Unexpectedly, despite Tsŭ's guideance on collecting and finding the herb, he has dived deep sans any luck. It may be possible after all that such a rare herb can solely be found in some niche area not-traceable using the means he's been taught.

sliing kcloa`

that was his thought when he rounded a alley-valley ridge espying a young 5 year old boy decapitating a giant 6legged TigerWyrm's head from a distance with a single glittering wave œ a sacred longkatana.

His body was etched with endless hana tattoos that seemed to be pulsing wantonly; emitting exuberance.

his eyes framed on his white skin with glorious free pitchblack hair streaked abundantly with violet ☆ those strange eyes exposed no emotion alongside motionless dark red lips

0