Arc 1 – Oh, F*ck My Life: Chapter 11
95 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 1 - Oh, Fuck My Life: Chapter 11

An hour later*

Lawliet stare at the twitching form of Ryoga, who lets out painful groans each time Lala pokes him with a stick she picks up somewhere outside to use.

Ranma is trying his best to make his presence less noticeable by hiding behind a few bookshelves and making himself small as possible to make it harder to see him in plain sight. Not that anyone could blame him when seeing Lala smiling with pure joy in inflicting pain onto others.

Lawliet would go far as to say that Ryoga deserves this for nearly destroying his clinic. Sure, he could easily repair everything with one of the Charyeok if he was in a rush or pay for the repair, which might take days to even months before the repairs are done. He got plenty of money to pay for the whole thing without any problem while taking time off work for months.

However, that doesn't mean he will allow Ryoga to destroy what is his clinic. So yeah, he took joy in seeing him being 'treated' by Lala. He could have done it himself, but he wasn't when he knew Ryoga wouldn't be grateful for the help. Not when he was the one that badly injured him in the first place.

So, with a tough decision of a lifetime, he let Lala take care of Ryoga's injuries.

"Hey, Dr. Lawliet, have you—never mind. And he here, great." Akane glances at Ryoga with a sneer. "Lala, you should leave him alone. I bet he can recover on his own without anyone's help."

"Oh, I would, but I've already injected him with my special medicine." Lala explains what she did to Ryoga to Akane, causing the latter to gain this sinister glint in her eyes.

Straight away, Akane ran out of the clinic and returned after a few minutes of being gone to join Lala in poking Ryoga with her stick.

"Did Ryoga do something to you, Akane?" Lawliet asks out of curiosity, not moving to stop her or Lala from causing Ryoga more pain than he was already in the beginning.

"Yeah, he acted like a stupid little piglet until my sister and Ranma splashed him with warm water to turn him back to his human form." Akane's face turn red with rage. The scene flashes through her head where Ryoga doesn't have any clothes on when returning to his original form, causing her to see something she does not want to see anytime soon.

Lawliet watches Akane start stabbing Ryoga more than poking now. Bringing more pain to the unconscious Ryoga, who should have woken up by now, but Lala injected him with something that made him unable to half an hour ago.

Shaking his head, Lawliet reaches to the side to grab his mail. Something he should have done, but he was too busy making out with Lala at the time to care about it, then when he was about to. Genma just had to show up—something the fat panda should have realized by now that he isn't welcome.

As Lawliet goes through the mail and the girls torture Ryoga. Ranma continues to hide in plain sight for fear of being targeted by Lala. The front door is open again; this time, it's Nabiki entering.

Nabiki paused before she closed the door, staring at Lala and her little sister poking, or in her sister's case, stabbing an unconscious Ryoga with sticks. Their eyes filled with amusement and rage; mostly, her little sister's eyes contained more rage than amusement. She is undoubtedly still mad about Ryoga trying to get a feel when she was about to hug him in his piglet-cursed form this morning.

"I wonder what would happen if Akane didn't learn about Ryoga's curse form." Nabiki walks over to Dr. Lawliet, handing over her notebook filled with notes of what she has learned up to this point.

Hearing this, Akane paused, then jabbed even harder than she was before, but the stick broke under her strength, and she ended up punching him in the stomach in the process, which she persisted in doing until she moved to punch Ryoga in the face. As she vents her rage onto Ryoga's face, she finally gets a new outlet to let out her rage that is easily built up over time, even with the training and guidance in life from Dr. Lawliet over the years.

Ryoga stays unconscious, thanks to whatever Lala injects into his body. However, this might be more of a blessing with all the damages inflicted on him by the two girls. One is an alien with strength beyond even the greatest martial artists currently alive on this planet. Another is a girl with barely controlled anger tied to her ki, which enhances her strength whenever she is angry.

"I'm willing to bet if, and I mean a big if, where Akane treats Ryoga's cursed form like she has a cute pet. She would do many things she wouldn't dare do, like taking him to the bathroom to get clean and taking a bath while she was at it. So, without her knowing it, she would show off her body to a boy." Lawliet points this out, causing horror to appear on the Tendo sisters, and even Ranma is looking at Ryoga in shock. "But, I don't think Ryoga would be stupid enough to let Akane do that in his cursed form as long he has honor."

Lawliet waits for anyone else to say anything, but the only sound of Lala poking Ryoga with her stick has yet to break so far, unlike Akane's. Then again, Lala wasn't using much strength to cause it to break.

"BASTARD!" Nabiki joins in, causing pain to Ryoga by stomping him on the stomach.

"YOU PERVERTED PIG!" Akane roared in raw rage, throwing multiple punches in Ryoga's face. It makes his face a bloody mess, but it is quickly restored to its original shape as Lala's medicine inside his body is still strong.

"YOU HONORLESS PORK BUTT!" Ranma attacked Ryoga's defenseless body but made sure not to get hurt by the two raging Tendo sisters.

Seeing that there were too many people and being too loud for her to enjoy torturing Ryoga, Lala stopped poking with her stick and walked over to Lawliet, who was watching everything without moving his spot the whole time and now looking through his mail.

"So, how long would that medicine liquid you used on Ryoga last?" Lawliet throws junk mail into the trash.

"Until tomorrow morning." Lala sat next to Lawliet, glancing at the mail before she got bored and resumed watching the others beating up Ryoga.

Lawliet hums, thinking about if he should get the others to take Ryoga somewhere else than continue being in his clinic being beaten up. That could be bad for businesses if customers come in to see this brutal display in a clinic. Although, it might not make much of a difference as many regulars know his skills in the medical field. Not to mention, there is Lala here too. No way all of them would leave, especially the men.

So after thinking about it briefly, Lawliet didn't bother to think about Ryoga's situation any further. He got other important things to focus on. Like the mail he is going through, most are just junk mail to be thrown away. Honestly, he thought he wouldn't have to deal with such trivial things, but it's fine since there is some junk mail worth taking note of.

Lawliet paused, rereading the mail to see if he had misread it.

If this world weren't Ranma 1/2 and possibly a crossover, he would've thrown this potential junk mail away as he sees it as a scam more than anything else. Plus, Ranma is here, so anything is possible whenever he is around. Also, the fact that he has yet to find out who sent him into this world and gave him pretty much numerous cheats in one package.

Here is a mail ad for buying a Wishbringer sword, which grants three wishes to the wielder.

Lawliet recalls there is such a thing in the canon, which Kuno traveled to a remote temple and pulled said legendary Wishbringer sword from a stone. Therefore, if the ad is true, he could get the same thing, but this would mean others can craft these Wishbringer swords to make the three wishes come true unless there are restrictions placed on these Wishbringer swords that prevent the maker from using them for themselves.

On one hand, he could try his luck to see if this ad is legit. But, on the other hand, if this is a scam and the people behind it would throw more fake ads in the hope of getting more money out of him for felling for it. And it's bad enough he is already getting junk mail just for having a clinic.

"That reminds me of my rare moment of creating something similar." Lala whispers in Lawliet's ear.

"You made something that can grant wishes?" Lawliet stares at Lala in shock but also interest.

"Yeah." Lala nodded, "But, it requires very rare materials, and even for me, it would take lots of time and effort to create one. In addition, I have to consider the level of the wish itself and how many are permitted when making it. Otherwise, in the end, it would become a failure because it couldn't handle or lacked enough power to make the wish come true."

"Did you not wish your father to stop pushing you to marry?" Lawliet blinks, trying to wrap his mind around the thought that Lala has the ability to bend reality itself as long she recreates her wishing devices again.

"Sadly, I didn't have enough materials to make a wish for that to happen. My father is too powerful for the wish to work." Lala let out a frustrated sigh in the end. "But, lucky for me, I had enough materials to grant my wishes for making it so no one knows I can make wish-granting devices, including my father, thankfully, and increase my luck further to help me survive against my suitors. Of course, I can tell others about this, and my wishes won't affect them."

Lawliet rubs his chin, thinking about if he should use his Charyeok: The Great Magician's Alchemy to help Lala obtain the materials needed to make her wish-granting devices. But does he really need something to grant his wishes? Especially when he can do anything in the future with Charyeok alone. After all, there are many Charyeok that can warp reality as one of their standard abilities, shockingly.

But first, using The Great Magician to check for any curses on the ad and, among other things, to check if the sender had any harmful intentions. Only to turn up as a fake ad, which would lead to a bigger scam if he had sent the money through this fake ad.

Well, he could say that he did see this coming. But hey, this reminds him about the Wishbringer sword and finding out that Lala can make something similar that may or may not be better than the former. Although, after debating making the materials, Lala will need to make said wish-granting devices.

Lawliet glances up to see Nabiki, Akane, and Ranma still beating Ryoga with all their might; well, at least the Tendo sisters are. Make him curious if it wasn't for Lala. Would Ryoga be dead by now?

4