1. Fantasy world with infinite possibilities
1.8k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death...

Something that not every but almost all people fear.

No one knows what happens after death. Is a person going to heaven or hell or is there an afterlife?

I don't know, and I don't have any means to find out about this.

You know, I fear... I fear death, the unknown consequences of death.

Because I feared death, I did everything possible to avoid it, but one thing is true, and I had to face the reality of aging.

Humans naturally age and die, and I know I will also die. There is no immortality here.

But you know, the longest-living person in history, Jeanna Calment, lived 122 years, and there was also a way of slowing down the aging process, and it was the best diet and exercise.

When I was nothing but a 3-year-old child, I learned this and from there on I began my exercise and maintained a perfect diet.

There was a day when I got in a fight with some of my classmates, and by accident, I hit my head on a hard iron.

It was a very nasty pain and then many medical stitches, man. it was really painful and a headache for me.

It was then I realized that aging is not the only thing that might lead me to death, but some small disputes like this also could cause death, so I began.

I began to train myself in every type of martial arts; boxing, karate, judo, taekwondo, archery, swordsmanship, and I... I also wanted to train myself in guns, but of course, the country's rules didn't allow it.

I became strong, strong enough to deal with many local thugs, but again, a harsh reality of the world hit me.

I was in the shop when a robbery occurred. The robber was an amateur in his panicked state. He shot me with his gun, and I... the worst fear of mine happened.

Death.

--------------

I saw myself in a completely different world.

Isekai? I thought.

It was correct, I got isekai in another world, as a some month-old baby,

After death, I got reincarnated.

So this is what happens after death? If I die again, then will I be reincarnated again? Or something else?

My head filled with these thoughts but nothing came into my head, and I didn't know if I died again, then I would be reincarnated or not.

I gazed at the blue moon outside of the window, the night was clear, a gentle breeze blowing.

I decided, in this life, I would again try to avoid death.

A grin appeared on my mouth because this was a magical world, a world with infinite possibilities.

It meant this world might have a cure for aging, the natural enemy of every being in the world.

Another thing I had to do was learn magic and become the strongest guy in this world, because this world was where the strong prey on the weak, and to not be that weak prey I had become strong.

And my first battle started. I prepared every muscle in my tiny body and,

"Waawaa, waaawa,"

I cried for help. I let out poop and now it felt disgusting. I want someone to clean it up for me.

----

Okay, so after an embarrassing episode in my life ended, I look around myself, how?

I think around seven or so months have passed since I was born. It was blurry at first, and it was still, however, better than before, so I could see.

I could see tiny light particles, and I don't know what they were, but I could move them around as I liked, and when I moved one particle inside my body.

My body absorbed it and I felt a warm feeling all over my body, and somehow or I don't know if I imagined it, I felt my strength increase.

To check if the strength increased or not, I moved another particle, and I felt the strength increase, but I don't think it was a permanent increase in strength.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and tried to sense these light particles.

I sensed, I didn't expect to sense the light particles when my eyes closed, but I did it, then I tried to move one light particle towards me, and it did move. I was happy with this fact as a chuckle escaped from my tiny mouth.

Okay, now was the time for something big.

I tried to move two particles at the same time. It felt difficult but I did it, then moved three at the same time, but as I tried to do it, the air inside my body was gone.

Immediately, I opened my eyes and took a heavy breath. I felt suffocating, my tiny wide open mouth taking deep breaths, and I saw sweat run down from my cheeks to the floor.

I guess this is my limit for now, but what were those light particles? Was I the only one who could see it? Why am I able to move them? And so more, but for now, no one can give me the answer.

"Uyggaa poll," a sweet and childish voice came behind me, then I felt a small hand carry me up.

I faced the person who carried me up. It was a small girl around three years or so, she had long shiny black hair, and even though she was small, her hair reached to her calf, her red ruby eyes contained worry for me, and small lips, and she had fair skin.

She is my older sister, Zaria Rathbun.

By the way, my name is Ace Rathbun.

"Yorgra, bora supo, duarm tor,"

This world language was something I didn't understand, but she looked worried, so probably the thing she said might be" I'm okay or not, well out of breath and sweat all over my body. Of course, I was not okay, I felt tired and wanted to sleep, but I didn't giggle and wave my hands around.

"Eo, you jagy kad l," She sighs in relief and smiles back at me.

I felt happy to see this smile and I noticed something that I might have overlooked before. There are many light particles inside her body, and I could sense that these light particles were making her stronger.

I try to move these light particles but nothing happens. I guess I'm tired. That's why I wasn't able to move them around or I couldn't move light particles that were inside someone.

Either way, my hunch was right. I thought that these light particles might be the magic of this world and it was true. Then I looked at my tiny body and it didn't contain a single light particle.

I don't have any magic. Well, I thought as I grew up I would gather magic.

"Yshgg, will orera wora," Zaria giggled.

52