3. My Talent Assessment Day
1.1k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year passed.

I managed to do it, it was tough, and every day was hell, sitting in position and trying to absorb the mana inside the body was tough but somehow I managed to store mana inside my body, and now I could also use mana that was inside my body.

The quantity of mana and density, I could store inside my body was about a Newbie Knight in Seventh Grade, in this way I'm Newbie Knight in Seventh Grade.

However, the mana from the environment I could use was around a Master Knight and the density of mana was also Master Knight, so you could say that I'm Master Knight if I use mana from my environment.

And today happens to be my talent assessment day.

"Hey, little bro are you ready?" Zaria burst open my room door and made a grand entrance in her lovely long black dress, she again grew tall, though I'm also growing I'm still shorter than her, well whatever.

"Yes, I'm ready," I said in my nonchalant tone, lately I been feeling somewhat lazy, probably because my future was secured, and I don't have to go to school or had to maintain an extreme diet plan, because of mana I could eat anything and it won't make difference, so I'm eating to my fullest in this world.

Since my father was a low-level baron noble, so he had the money for food, and food here was also best.

"So, nervous, huh?" Zaria came in front of me and she clench the fist while her thumb was inside the fist.

She does this when she lies, was embarrassed, or was nervous, how cute, this was my test but she was nervous. My parents in the past life didn't spend time with me at all, so I was alone, also because of my extreme diet, martial arts classes, study, and sleep, I was never able to make friends, so I was lonely back there.

So I'm grateful to have this older sister, I cherish her more than anything.

"A little nervous but I'm your brother I will probably get good results," I gaze into her eyes and with a smile I said.

"Yes, you're my brother, there is no way you will be ordinary," Zaria proudly pat her chest and said.

"Haha, of course," I chuckled at her reaction.

"Okay, let's go, dad and some relatives are waiting for us," she grabbed my hand and pulled me.

She really looked excited, well sorry, sis but I plan to become an ordinary mob character, the reason behind this was simple I don't want any trouble.

----

"Ace came here,"

A voice came to my ear as I entered the dining hall, this place was huge, and many people sitting there, and I know these people, these were my relatives, probably came here to see my talent, if my talent matched my sister or even it was slightly worse or as long as it above 70 mana and density, then they would make me the head of Rathbun Family.

I don't have any plan to become the head of the family nor do I want much attention to myself, this was why I released all mana inside my body, in a way people won't notice, and now mana that was inside my body was a normal amount of mana, in fact, this normal was still categorized as a genius.

Whatever, I walk to my bald father, although he looked handsome without hair, still bald was bald, and his physique was also bursting with muscle, just what kind of training he did.

"Ace, place your hand here," My dad whose name is Davian Rathbun said.

I nodded to him and place my hand on something circular thing, the people around me look at me intensely, and most intense was my sister, her eyes bulge open and looking at the circular orb.

I felt all mana inside me sucked into the orb and then returned after a number show up in a circular globe.

"52," Father muttered, disappointed flash in his eyes before he smiled at me,

"Ace, this is great, you are one of the genius in magic,"

I smiled at my father and nodded, then other relatives also come forth to congratulate me, although they were disappointed, they still had a smile.

It was would be expected since my sister's talent was overwhelming so people would naturally think mine would be as overwhelming as hers but it isn't and 52 isn't a bad talent.

52 was decent talent, as long nothing happens in a way, you're guaranteed to reach Master Knight, and in my family, there was only my dad was Master Knight.

However, My cousin's brother had talent over 70 or something I don't remember but his talent already made him the next head of the family.

My family won't believe in a woman leading the family, so my sister or any woman wasn't in the line of the successor of the head.

Anyway, I'm planning to play an ordinary mob character so there was no way I would even try to battle for the family head seat, and it's good my sister couldn't be head of the family, the first thing my sister didn't want to and second I don't want my sister to burden with family head responsibility.

After my talent assessment, the whole family had dinner and then I got free from them and head to my room, while my sister was walking beside me.

"Little bro, don't worry, I will fully support you to become head of the family," She grabbed my hand, and looked into my eyes, and said.

"Hm, why? I don't want to become head of some family, it's pain and useless responsibility, I don't want that," I shook my head and said.

What is this girl saying, there was no way I would carry the burden of these family people, these people were low-level and petty.

"Huh? You don't want?" Zaria was taken aback and asked again.

"No, it's a pain, I want to live a long and fulfilling life," I shook my head and said.

"Oh! Then... okay little bro, I will fully make you independent and tell you how to live in this world," Zaria proudly laugh and said.

"Okay," I shrugged and said, and this was a mistake, the biggest mistake I made.

After she always picked me up in the morning and goes hunting slime, teaching me about the swords, that I already knew.

In my previous life, I already mastered swordsmanship, and I notice people here don't know had as refined swordsmanship as earth.

Defeating my sister was as easy as a piece of cake, even the strongest guard in my family was very easy to defeat, that was without any mana, if they use mana then I would immediately get my ass beaten up.

Of course, I could also use mana, far more than a Master Knight First Grade but I couldn't show this ability in front of these people, since I plan to play weak then I had to appear as weak, still, my swordsmanship amazes the whole family.

It was fast, simple, and precise, with nothing flashy or extra moves.

My sister give me the title of strongest swordsmanship in the world, well I doubt that but I teach my swordsmanship to my sister and of course, she not only has overwhelming talent in mana but also in mind as well, it took her only a year to master my swordsmanship.

Anyway, now I'm a six-year-old child, and the mana I can use around from my environment reached the same amount as Grand Master Knight, and the density of mana I could do was also Grand Master Knight, so you could say I already become a Grand Master Knight.

I sighed, isn't it this way I will become overpowered in some years, well guess that would also be best.

I saw the moon outside, it was beautiful, I smiled, because right now I'm planning to go out and hunt down some bandits.

44