21. Zaria and Raina attacked by Grandmaster Warrior
353 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's really sweet and delicious,"

Zaria said as she ate a chocolate thing that SuperMall made, 

"Yes, I take some for Aqua, you should also take some for Ace," Raina eats chocolate that looked like a ball shape.

"I already take many for him," 

Zaria's showed the bag full chocolate to Raina.

She, Aqua, and Raina came here to shopping and then Aqua go back home saying she wanted to train, so now Zaria and Raina were just going here and there in the mall, trying many clothes they never saw, and then they saw this chocolate and eating one made them feel nine heavens.

After they two go to more places in Marais City and then they two started walking away from the public and reached an ally, this ally was narrow, between two high buildings.

"Okay, who is there," Zaria yawned and said.

"So you notice me, that's why you come here, well that make thing easy for me," a man jump down from the building,

This man was big over 7 feet, and his arms were as thick as Zaria's head, and his whole body bursting with muscle.

"Who are you? And why stalk two beautiful girls like this?" Zaria's whole body is covered in dark mana, and she takes out her sword.

When she sensed someone was following her she bought the sword, just in case she encounter something difficult.

"I'm Molo, the beast and I like punching beautiful things," Molo laughed and red mana covered his fist and leg, he jumped to punch the Zaria.

Zaria's eyes were wide open at the punch that come suddenly, she didn't have time to dodge and she was barely able to block it, but that punch was so powerful that send her back flying smash at a wall.

Molo saw this and he laughed, but then the next second he sense danger and jumped back, he saw a hole in a place he was,

"You dodge it, well I didn't expect that," Raina looked at Molo and said, she didn't expect he would dodge it, "Well, I guess I have to attack again,"

Raina said, as a burst of maroon mana covered her body, she tilt her head and looked at Molo, and she saw him laughing,

"Haha, I can't kill dark hair girl but you, get ready to die,"

Molo said and he jumped at her with extremely fast speed, but it wasn't too fast that Raina couldn't able to dodge it,

She backed off and then rush forwards and aim her sword at Molo's arms, but the man backed off didn't let her sword touch him.

"Raina Mystic, Poison Element, I knew about you, the disgrace of Mystic Family, I think killing you might make your father and mother happy,"

Raina's eyes locked on Molo, as rage and sadness grew inside her heart but she clams down and thought about her situation.

She only has to hit Molo's arms where his mana covered it, as long as Raina hit there, then her poison mana will make Molo slow down, but it looks like hitting him would be difficult to do.

"Shit, why did you suddenly punch me," Zaria come out, she cough a bit, but there weren't any injuries on her.

"Zaria, this man is Grandmaster Warrior in Ninth Grade and he wants to capture you alive, so be careful,"

"Oh, really, I didn't fight any warrior before, I think this will be interesting," Zaria lick her tongue and the desire to fight grew in her eyes.

Gallant Knight Kingdom's main focus was on knights that wields a sword and use mana to make themselves physically strong temporarily while Great Barbaric Empire focus on hand-to-hand combat and making their bodies strong permanently.

Those Great Barbaric Empires call themselves Warriors, and their rank was the same as the Gallant Knight Kingdom.

"You two little girls, I think I have to teach you about who to pick a fight with,"

Molo said and he again jumped ahead, but instead of punch he tried to kick Zaria, but Zaria easily dodge it,

"Last time you managed to hit me, because my guard was low, and,"

Raina suddenly attack the Molo, but Molo managed to dodge it barely,

"Tsk... Raina you become slow, can't even able to hit him when he was focusing on me,"

"I'm not used to fighting in dress, wait a minute," Raina said and she tore her dress to her knees,

"Now, I'm able to move a little freely,"

"Then don't stand there and attack him,"

Zaria said as she blocked Molo's attack, then Raina's sword come from beside Molo, and he dodge the sword.

"I think Raina if you are managed to hit once then we win," Zaria said, she saw that this man tried to avoid Raina's sword at all costs, then she remembered that Warrior didn't have mana, Warriors let their bodies absorbed all mana, so body become strong permanently but in exchange, they could only store little mana inside body and use.

Another thing that Warrior don't know was how to dispel poison with help of mana, so if Raina's sword hit him, then it's a win.

"I know, anyway he is weak, so let's end this as quickly as possible,"

Raina said, then Zaria send one after another Dark Sword Slash, and Raina move forward to attack the Molo.

The Dark Sword Slash didn't get in Raina's way but got in Molo way.

Molo didn't want to be hit by Raina's sword so he dodged her attack but when he dodged her attack, he was hit by Dark Slash Sword, and he also ran out of mana, right now the position he was in, he knew he couldn't beat these girls until they ran out of mana.

He couldn’t understand how these two girls were too strong, the Intel he got he knew these two were Master Knights in Night Grade, and he was Grandmaster in Ninth Grade, so they could fight against an entire stage above them.

"Raina, what are you doing, end him quickly,"

Zaria grew impatient, as she increased the Dark Sword Slash she was attacking, and she noticed that her attack didn't affect much on this man much, and he was fast so he was easily able to dodge Raina's attack.

If this go on then Zaria knew she and Raina will end up in defeat, Grandmaster Warrior's stamina and endurance were very high, so she realized that this man could dodge Raina's attack for days and her Dark Sword Slash was not affective against him.

So when she and Raina ran out of mana then it was defeat, she look around her and spot an iron pole, she jumped there and took the iron pole in hand while keep attacking her Dark Sword Slash.

As she was attacking Molo, she start gathering mana in the iron pole, attacking someone, and then gathering mana at the same time was too difficult and if Zaria made even a little mistake here, then she will suffer a serve backlash.

Ten minutes passed, Zaria's face was full of sweat and her breathing also become faster, and soon blood come out from her nose, eyes, and ears, an intense pain assault her heart, doing these two thing at the same time was hard and pain in the heart was keep getting intense.

"Just a little more," Zaria bit her lips and said, she knew she had to endure little more time, after some time she stop gathering mana in the iron pole, but she keep attacking.

She already used 99% mana she had, and her heart was still thumping in pain, blood still flowing out from her eyes, ears, and nose, she tried to steady her breath and when she did, she swing the iron pole.

The huge amount of mana that gathered in Iron pole released at once, the speed and density of mana was stronger than Grandmaster in Seventh Grade,

Molo realized this Dark Slash was different from others, he tried to dodge it but he didn't managed to it and his arms were cut off from his body, and exactly this moment Raina's sword pierced his heart.

9