29. Battle with a Cult Part 2
201 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used all the mana I have inside my body, and channeled this mana all over my body, I saw dark lines appear on my face, no, it was all over my body. 

I stopped, and Baru fist-hit me in the face. I felt like a huge metal rod hit me, my mind shook for a bit, then everything returned to normal, the pain went away and my mind became right. 

However, Baru didn't stop and punched me. One after another, all of his fists contained one million tons of power, every time his fist hit me, I felt like the world was falling apart, but only for a split second, in a split second, all pain went away. 

I think this was enough for today, my mana was running out, so I moved my environment mana, 

"Screech," 

Suddenly, the scream of the eagle sounded all over the forest, Baru saw me, I had a faint smile and look at him, 

"My attacks... all of them are ineffective," Baru realized, he might have realized this when he first punched me but didn't want to believe it, he continued to punch me. 

Now, he looked up, and saw ten... twenty... fifty... hundred dark eagles, and in this hundred, there was one that was ten meters big. 

Suddenly, Baru moved his hands to grab me, however, before he did, I was far away from him. 

Self-healing was what I did. I used my dark mana to heal myself from the Baru attack, but still, I moved my hand and wiped the blood from my mouth. It was painful but I discovered something that could change the whole magic system of this world. 

A single element could possess, other element powers as long as the person knew how to control it, the healing with dark element, I saw some healers at the academy treating my sister and I saw mana flow inside them, I tried to replicate with my dark mana, but, of course, I could not able to heal other like healers did. 

Then, I saw their mana, when they heal someone and the person who was being healed mana moves on its own. I saw that person's own mana, healing himself, the healer's mana was only guiding it. 

I could control my mana to the near-perfect level, so replicate my mana flow as a person being healed, what results? Failed? 

I was not able to heal myself, because I used mana from the environment, where, in this battle, I used mana that was inside my body and the result? I could heal myself. 

I saw Baru, who tried to grab me but I wasn't there. I knew he might try to grab, then take all the dark eagle attacks together, but of course, I knew his action. 

I raise my hand, and gesture at the dark eagle to attack as all dark eagles, screech and fastest speed come to Baru as if Baru was their food, and they were planning to eat him for their dinner. 

"YOU FUCKER," Baru screamed, and for the first time, his face changed from a calm look to anger look, he covered his body in mana, and defend himself. 

The dark eagle fell onto him one by one until the biggest of them fell onto him, the whole area covered in sand, it was impossible to look inside the smoke, there was no sound. 

"Still, alive," I said and waving my hand, all smoke disappeared, and I saw a giant hole, it might be fifteen meters radius hole, and inside the hole, a muscular man standing, his hair wet in blood, as blood dripped from his hair, body that was covered in blood, and sweat. 

Suddenly, my muscular man body shook, I raise my hand to blast him away, however, before I could do that, Baru disappeared, no, he was behind me, kicking me, I throw far away breaking trees, I felt my brain become hazy, eyes blur, and difficult to breathe, I tried to control myself, but before I do that another blow come from bellow, and I got throw up in the air. 

It was difficult to breathe, it felt like I'm suffocating, my spine felt like it was broken, and numbness spread there. 

Then one after another blow rained on me, I wasn't even able to dodge it, nor I'm able to gather my thoughts, fuck! How did he become so powerful suddenly? 

----- 

Baru kicked and pushed this kid, who was as powerful as an old man in a demonic cult, when the battle started he knew a slight mistake and his life would end. 

That's why he didn't want to give him chance to use mana, so he attacked him without pause when he land a punch on him, he thought he was done for, after all, his punch was powerful enough to kill any Saint in Grade one, but this kid, Baru realized his punch was ineffective, not believing that he continued punched him, but the fact was his punch were ineffective against this kid. 

Then looked at hundred of dark eagles up in the sky, he knew he would going to get injured heavily, so he didn't care and eat the 100% berserk pill, making himself powerful that could beat ten Saint in some minutes, but side effects of this pill was being crippled. 

Anyway, he knew he could not run away from this kid, nor did he have any chance of defeating him, so he risked and decided to kill the kid. 

As he was about to punch the kid in the face, he felt a dangerous attack coming to him, he got away from the kid and saw an arrow. 

He looked at this arrow source and felt horror, this arrow came from five thousand meters away, just what kind of archer was this person? 

He felt more arrows coming in his direction, gritting his teeth, he dodge the arrow, and he saw the moment the arrow touched the ground, the ground melted. 

Then he felt a powerful magic attack coming to him, he looked up and saw a huge meteor falling down. 

"Fuck, just what is this?" Baru shouted, he didn't have time to dodge this meteor, he took a deep breath. 

His fist was below the waist, and mana was gathering there, in two seconds massive amounts of mana got gathered there, and he jumped to punch the meteor, his fist land on the meteor and a crack appeared on the meteor. 

Soon, cracks got deeper and broke the meteor into many pieces. He landed on the ground, his mouth open, and took a huge breath, he was leaning forward, one hand on his knees to support himself. 

His other hand wasn't there, but blood was coming out. To destroy this huge meteor, he sacrificed his arms and all of his berserk time period. 

At first, he wanted to let the meteor fall and perish with the kid, but he noticed the kid wasn't there anymore after he got hit by an arrow, he saw many people approaching him, then he saw these people and became shocked to see all of them were women. 

Not only that but seeing Gurel tie them up was the biggest shock in his life. 

Then he fell to the ground and accepted his defeat. He never imagined there was an archer that could shoot an arrow from a thousand meters away, nor did he think of anyone that could call a meteor to attack.

7