Chapter > 1: New Life!
887 11 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would you fuck Astolfo?
  • Hell yeah! Votes: 51 39.8%
  • Maybe🤔? Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Hell NO! NO! Why would you even ask?! Votes: 21 16.4%
  • About the other way around😏? Votes: 11 8.6%
Total voters: 128

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Reincarnation.

Hans Heinrich discovered that Reincarnation was not quite as dramatic as he had expected. He had been watching his Mother's garden when it suddenly struck him all at once that this was not his first life.

Then his mind was filled with a life he'd once lived. It was as if he was an empty bowl and someone just dumped soup in. Only that soup was an old life. Like alphabet soup, it was all mixed up not quite making sense yet. Not forming words or a coherent story. He blinked the past settling in, filling in the gaps and random bits of knowledge he gained.

No wonder he had been able to understand people around him so well and "adult topics". It's because he used to be an adult.

Now he knows why he always recognizes himself with a different name. It has been like that ever since he was young.

It's always been "Hans Heinrich" and not "Xiao Fu."

Xiao Fu blinked again looking at the half-finished watermelon in his hand and wondered.

When his memories settled slowly, he focused on this new piece of information.

He remembers having a heart attack In his room and dying. He had a pretty normal life, with a normal family. The only thing that wasn't normal was suddenly having a heart attack In his room and dying.

He never smoked or drank any alcoholic drinks. His cholesterol was normal the last time he checked. He wasn't fat either.

So why did he have a heart attack?

Did he somehow piss off a God or something? Maybe a crazy Goddess killed him?

Something tells him, he's getting hotter and hotter.

A R.O.B? Or was it Big-G?

He groaned. He's so close yet so far away. It's annoying.

A round of soft giggles woke him out of his thoughts.

" Hehe, Third Young Master is cute when he's thinking hard."

" I know, right? I just want to hug him!"

A few lovely young girls, barely above fourteen or fifteen, wearing rather big white robes and their hair up, came out a sliding door at the other end of his new Mom's garden. A garden that is filled with rare spiritual herds that is more precious than all the Maids and Butlers in the Manor - that is more like a Palace than anything.

The Xiao Manor Of Endless Valley. Or how others call it in private - Phoenix Palace Of Heavenly Medicine. It was named like because of his Mother; Ying Feng. A powerful Cultivator in her own right, who loves pampering Xiao Fu and studying different types of Herbs.

Fighting would always be second for Xiao Fu's Mother. She is obsessed with studying and experimenting with Spiritual Herbs. She's an Alchemist at her core, who loves making new kinds of Pills, no matter if their poisonous or not.

He still remembers when he was little - an actual Dragon came to their Manor and begged for her Spiritual Herb back. His Mother took the Dragon's Spiritual Herb she was growing, and now she wants it back.

Though, for a Dragon, Xiao Fu thinks it was a bit cowardly for one. After a few hits from his Mom, it flew away bloody and was never seen again.

The Woman who could bring down Nations with her looks and make even Dragons beg. That's who Ying Feng is.

Well... That's who she shows to the outside world. With Xiao Fu or his Dad, Xiao Hu, she's a lazy woman who loves pampering him and then getting pampered by his Dad.

It's very odd... Xiao Fu knows his new family is weird, but he loves just the way they are. Especially his clumsy Dad who loves teaching him different fighting techniques and about the world.

He may not be the Great Xiao Clan First Young Master who is the next Heir, but he likes the way he is living.

Though...

There is one very small downside to this new life.

' Why do the fuck do I look like Astolfo?!'

Looking at his Mother's spiritual pond, the reflection staring back at him wasn't a young man with black hair and eyes. No, it was an androgynous-looking boy who is fancily dressed in a black and white robe, with long bright pink in a ponytail and clear violet eyes that sparkled with life of their own and intelligence far past his age.

He is Astolfo. He is fucking Astolfo from FGO!

Dying off a sudden heart attack and Reincarnating as Astolfo...

Which bloody God or Goddess did he piss off so much to hate him to this extreme?!

Can this get any worse?!

[ Ding! The Gacha System - Online! ]

It can get worst...

It can get so much worst!

Fuck you Murphy!

FUCK YOU!!!
_______________________________________

26