Here comes the system
210 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After moving to Tokyo he bought a small two storey building to live in.

Although he could be called very rich as there's a large property which contains several Hotels and Villas even in Tokyo under his name,  but he prefers to live in a simple place so, he didn't live in these villas.

Forget about living in Villas,  staying at that place for almost ten years he could now live anywhere in any condition.

But anyways tomorrow he'll go to highschool. It is called something like Shuichiin Academy.

An academy that educates students from preschool all the way to university, with its main branch located in the Minato ward of Tokyo. 

Though he wasted a whole year but in his young age he skipped a grade as despite all the difference between him in this world and previous one thing is common .

 Even his predecesssor could be called as somewhat intelligent not as monstrous as him but enough to skip a few grades.

 

So, he'll be at the same age as other freshmen not that he cared as he was only going there to experience what it is like to be a highschool student.

He's gonna be a first year so he'll be a junior .

Whatever happens tomorrow he'll see at that time . For now he's just gonna sleep as he held the little kitten in his arms holding her lightly to sleep as it slept comfortably with her small head on his chest. It was a beautiful scene.

Next day he woke up early exercised and ate  breakfast after feeding the catfood to the little kitten sylvie as he bought a lot of cat food when he moved here. He spoiled her a lot as the catfood for sylvie is far more expensive than the breakfast he's currently having.But afterall such a cute little kitten who doesn't want to spoil her. 

Saying goodbye to Sylvie he left for school. 

She wont feel lonely as she was only a few weeks old and sleeps nearly all day.

As he bought the house near the School so he didn't bother to buy a car or motorbike. Tho he has a license to drive.(Don't ask how)

Shuichiin academy high school as he was expecting was huge well as expected of the private school exclusively for rich and nobles.

He saw many students around his age going towards the gym so he went as well and looking at the note on the door he knew that's where they're supposed to see their schedule.

Observing other students in the gym he saw many girls looking in his direction and their eyes met they looked away blushing.

He looked the same in his previous life and he knew that he was quite  handsome after all he seduced many ladies in his previous life mainly for getting information related to assassinations .

After arriving to this world although his body was  frail and even his face looked thin it couldn't still hide his handsome face coupled with the unique silver hair as he saw the same look in the eyes of many girls he met during his vacation. And after exercising when his body became somewhat healthy the looks grew even more.

He's now used to getting these looks. He's also used to the jealous eyes of boys as they regarded him as their lifelong enemy. It seems he'll have any friends not like he wanted any.

The first period was Maths and the teacher was nice.

As he's in a parallel world so the history and all other things are quite same. So, what she was teaching he'd already knew when he was like seven tho he still kept his expression like he was seriously listening as he didn't want to be called out on the first day if his highschool.

After the classes it was time for introductions as a blonde haired boy stood up introducing himself as Hayama Hayato. With his kind and friendly aura it seemed he was gonna be quite popular as he could guess many girls giving him stares it seems he got many crushes tho not all of them as he could feel many gazes focused on him.

 Though he doesn't like him even a bit as he's seen a lot of these type of people in that place. These people are just too full of themselves. Not even one could survive past one year. You can't expect anything from such a person as they tend not to choose any side.

It seems that the black haired beauty sitting on the desk infront of him agreed with his point as she wasn't rather pleased to see him.

Seems like there's a story he thought. But he doesn't want to meddle in someone else's business. He introduced himself like everyone else he wanted to be atleast somewhat cheerful but after that he thought against it, 

The handsome face coupled with blue eyes and silver hair he felt like an mc from an anime and the expression on his face wasn't cold like some cold prince rather it 

was an indifferent expression like he doesn't care about anything. 

Tho it didn't do anything as he could literally see the stars on the eyes of many girls. Of course it didn't look scary as people tend to not care about something as trivial as introductions.

After that the beauty in the desk infront of him also introduced herself.That was the time he could finally see what they call a cold beauty in anime. Apparently her name was Yukinoshita Yukino.She didn't bother to give further info just like him as most people were busu bragging about their talents and achievements like it was some kind of job interview.

Classes went on for sometime as he saw teachers repeating things he learnt when he was a child.

During halftime there was an announcement that freshmen were  called into the School audutorium.

Reaching the place he saw many students standing quietly.They were freshmen of different sections. He was Junior(1-A).

Then the Director introduced the school to freshmen and welcomed them to the academy. 

It was a rather a long and boring speech that many students clapped when it ended.

Then a person wearing the standard Shuchi'in Academy boys uniform along with a cap came. He has chin length hair and wore the gold Aiguilette introducing himself as the student council president.

He went on talking about school, he seems like someone who prefers peace and calm. It was going similar to the director if that hadn't have happened.

"Now let's welcome the freshmen scoring highest marks in the entrance examinations which is also a record as it is the first time someone scored full marks in the entrance exams"

Hearing this announcement students were stunned. Full marks in general admissions seems like an easy task but its actually a big deal. As this test have few hard questions mix in between them which isn't easier for a junior highschool student to solve.Therefore in the history of the academy no one has ever gotten full marks in general admission test. So it was a huge deal which caused the entire audotirium to be completely silence.

"Please welcome Yuichi Kageyama who scored 700 out of 700 in the entrance exams and is the highest scorer in the history of our academy"

Hearing the name many students looked around seemingly looking for the person while he could feel the gazes of his classmates as even the black haired cold beauty looked towards his side.

Feeling the gazes around him he moved towards the stage helplessly after all those questions were too easy for someone like him and and he also didn't want to score so high, he wanted to score average which is enough to get admitted into the highschool as getting full score will be too high profile and he just wanted to be a normal highschool student but who made him Mc of this fanfic.

He is a transmigrator and offcourse he'll have a goldfinger like many other transmigrators.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task and also the hidden task

𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗸: Get first place in Shuichiin Academy entrance examination

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗸: Get full marks in the entrance examination]

Speak of the Devil.

8