First Task
141 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two Weeks Later

A few days has passed since he assigned the attribute points given by the system.

In these days he grew used to the changes that occured in his body. 

As his body became somewhat athletic , though it was nowhere near his previous life but it was still better than how he was after transmigrating , 

 to be honest he missed this feeling of power a little, just a little. 

Looking at himself in the mirror he nodded his head.

Yup, now he fits more in the description of the Banished immortal , earlier he looked like some frail scholar. 

Also after checking in for two weeks he got 2 more attribute points and two system points which he still doesn't know the use of.

He didn't assign these points as he wanted to use them them on his Mental Power and now that the system told him that his Soul is healing slowly and will be fully healed after he completes his first task

(Don't ask how but it will)

He was certainly eager for the first task. 

Days passed by and the 

date of Shuichiin High School entrance examinations came close.

 Though given his family's status he could admit easily through Bribery or Donations of some sort without wasting his time on this General Admissions exam but he didn't do so

 after all he is an honest and hardworking person who wants to achieve everything by his own efforts.

 Cough ! Cough! 

Because his sixth sense was tingling and he had a certain feeling which only he can feel as a 

Main Character that he'll get a pleasant surprise if he takes entrance exam rather than joining directly. So he filled up the examination form.

______ 

A certain Night

Standing on the balcony a silver haired boy was looking towards the night sky with a small kitten lying in his arms.

Looking towards the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity and the pale crescent moon that shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

He let out a breath and muttered 

"Tomorrow"

He is Yuichi our Mc .

Tomorrow he'll take the entrance examination of Shuichiin academy.

Although he wasn't a least bit worried about it after all this world proved itself worthy of being called parallel having almost everything similar to his previous world.

 Almost because it doesn't have Mangas and Novels from his previous worlds.

So, the syllabus is completly similar for all the subjects , which he had learnt when he was seven year old.

So, passing a small entrance exam was a child's play.

He'll just score above average afterall although he doesn't want to be some low key Mc who pretends to be pig and something like that,  you understand right!!

He just doesn't want anyone to bother him after all being a top academic student is too much hassle . So he'll just get good enough marks to enter the academy.

But then...

[Ding!]

He heart a familiar notification  sound from the system which he hasn't heard for a long time.

[The First Task is being assigned to the host]

After waiting for nearly three weeks

Finally ! 

[The host is going to enter highschool for the first time in his life so his entry shouldn't be small by any means , Make it big(...). 

Mark your name in the entire Academy's history. 

Main Task : Get Highest Score in the Entrance Examination

Reward : 30 Atrribute Points and 1000 system points

Additional Task : Score Full Marks in the entrance exam.

Reward : Meridian Cleansing Pill ]

Hah! It seems his sixth sense is always correct.

He really is a Son of Destiny.

He knew that something pleasant would happen if he decided to take entrance examination.

And now it did

His very first System Task

Although

It seems like this system was purposely trolling him coz, as soon as he made up his mind to get average score at the entrance exam it released a task telling him to get first place.

Isn't this hitting him in face..

But whatever , being a generous person he is,

 he decided forgive its rudeness.

Earlier this system told him that there will be three type of tasks he'll get 

A Main task which is the main task offcourse as you can literally see from its name ,

It will reward him with system points and attribute points,

An additional task which will be assigned alongside the main task and will give some additional rewards which could be anything (literally anything based on the difficulty)

and a hidden task which he basically doesn't know about,  afterall its hidden..

The main task is obligatory and needs to be completed to get rewards from additional task.

Which the author explained simply just to complete the total words afterall how can additional task be completed without completing the main one.

 Its called additional for a reason.

Now on the story

He looked at both mission and the rewards for them.

Did he saw correctly.?

Why is it that the reward for an additional task seems to be of much more value than the Main one.

Shouldn't it be opposite.

Afterall although 30 attribute points are very high as compared to one point he's getting weekly after checking in. 

It will be a huge boost in his overall stats afterall and if what the system said is true then he could also use these attribute points in Mp increasing his Soul Power.

So the reward of this first task certainly didn't dissapoint him.

Afterall although he didn't got some heaven defying physique but it was still more than what he expected from this defect system which couldn't even provide a system store. Really this time he didn't even look at these system points he got.

Maybe the rewards for the Main task will increase with the difficulty afterall this task is a cakewalk for him. 

By completing this simple task if he's already being rewarded this much then its already good for him.

But on the other hand by completing the Additional task he will be rewarded a 

Meridian Cleansing Pill.

As he clicked to see the description to confirm again.

Meridian Cleansing Pill: 

Used to totally wash your marrow and Meridians. It can increase the cultivation talent and potential of a cultivator.

He who have read many cultivation novels in his previous life knew about this Meridian Cleansing Pill.

(who doesn't)

Isn't this basically the first step in the rise of a Main Protagonist in Cultivation novels.

Is he now a step further on the road of invincibility. 

But seriously ,

as the system told him with this pill he could increase the potential of his body breaking through the limit of a mortal.

 Although he can't be a cultivator as he couldn't sense energy in the surroundings but he would become far stronger than he ever thought he would be in his previous life.

Another thing he knew about this Pill is that it removes the impurities inside his entire body as it could already be guessed by its name Washing Marrow and Meridian cleansing pill whatever you call it which will increase his appearance to the maximum 

as it will no longer have a limit of him being a mortal and

 although he did not want to increase his Charm any further after all sometimes being handsome is too lonely he is already angst that he would not be able to find a girl worthy of him.

Who knows what would happen if his Charm increased more!!

But he could only complete the additional task reluctantly as he didn't want to miss the change to increase his cha. Cough!  Strength.

He absolutely doesn't want to increase his appearance 

Believe him..

4