CH 1 –> Hopeless Romantic
361 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't let go of my hand ROSA!!"

the moment I open my eyes I feel my feet moving forward without my consent, my right hand locked in tight with the stranger in front. 

what in the.. is this...

I glance back and notice a dozen or so people running at me, their bodies covered in full iron armor and swords hanging from their waists. The heavy clanking of the metal suppresses the sound of my feet. 

Uneasiness starts taking its dirty root inside my chest, my breathing becomes heavy and rugged when the person in front stops in their track immediately and turn around, causing me to collapse on their chest.

Soft...

It's a woman. My instincts as a fair maiden yell, her fragrance was pleasant despite the sweat covering her hands, and the uneasiness inside my body grows from a small rabbit to a lion.

Now only a pretty face can calm me down.

I look up in high expectations, only to be drenched by the cold water of the robe covering her face.

The anxiety grows, turning from a lion to now just me.

The maybe cute woman tightly wraps her hands around my body. Her sudden intimacy making my heart jump a beat, noticing this thumping heart, I reprimand myself for getting thoughts of love even in this unprecedented situation.

The last thing I saw was the hand of one of my pursuers going through my heart.

--

--

--

As my mind began to become whole, I felt myself laying on the grass. Before opening my eyes and starting my confrontation with my surrounding, I decided to recall my memories.

...

Today I was supposed to graduate from the university with my biochemical degree, but not having taken campus placement, my journey to start job hunting was about to start. I remember stepping out of the ceremony hall and the next thing I know is that I'm here in this weird place. 

Was I kidnapped? likely not. I literally just witnessed myself getting teleported, and that kind of tech didn't exist in my country unless some mega power was making one in secret and decided to use me as a test subject.

...

...

.....well, this was troubling. 

It seems like the last thing I can vividly remember is my hand locked in with the potential pretty lady and us running away from those crooks in armor.

Suddenly it became difficult for me to breathe, my throat and heart feeling something heavy and unpleasant.

As I accepted more and more of the reality, the lesser I wanted to open my eyes.

I'm in a strange place.

My memories are gone.

There's a probability of a cute lady near me.

YES!! the lady!

The strange lady became my hope and I jerked up opening my eyes. I turn left and see an endless forest, I turn right and also see the endless forest but on the right was now a face I had never seen before.

Short light pink bob hair, roughly cut in haste as I could see the glaringly obvious uneven ends. Large crimson eyes and a large smile on her face, her still somewhat chubby cheeks adding tenfolds to the fair maiden's cuteness value.

I glance down and notice several rings on her fingers, by the looks they seem expensive but I was also sure of my ability to get their cheap knockoffs to look exactly the same.

A pleasant white long dress peeked from under her black robe. After examining the whole person, I took a deep breath and locked my eyes on the two crimson red jewels in front of me

Definitely my type, which was shamefully anyone willing and able to be with a fellow like me. The market at my place didn't allow for options, unfortunately.

[umm..] as I opened my mouth with the classics, the girl replied

[Do you know my name?] the girl's chilling tone being quite a contrast to her adorable face

[ummm...]

[Do you know Rosa?]

[r-roa who..?]

[The royal family must suffer the most violent death possible in this world]

[ok.....?] this lady was sure saying some words not matching with her external.

*Clap!*

[Very Good! It seems like the spell has worked wonderfully. Oh! how great you are Anabelle, I shake in the fear of my extraordinary brilliance! hahaha]

It seems like that face is her only redeeming quality, but it didn't discourage to hopeless me fall deeper in love with her.

The lady stood up and offered me her hand to get up.

[Your name is ROSA!] she declared valiantly as she perked me up.

With her eyes turning crescent, she tenderly plants her lips on my backhand. Her eyes glanced upwards, flashing me an atomic smile

[Mine is Anabelle Rosemary, the greatest magic caster this world has ever seen and the first daughter of a foolish King, now going by the name of just ANABELLE]

My symptoms of a useless lesbian started baring their fangs, and before I knew it, the very next moment I was in Love.

Was she straight? I dunno

What was the situation of people like me here? Again, I dunno

Many questions and not a single coherent answer.

Will this new love of mine cause some heartache in the near future? likey...no definitely

Again impressing myself with my ability to fall in love with any woman.

It really is tough out there for us.

11