character list (no future Spoiler)
1.6k 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Ren

Age : 3

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Male

Mana : 342

A reincarnater who was spending most of his time playing games. Died at the age of 15 in his past life. In this world, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He hates to get involved in troubles. Has a family of a father and two mothers and 9 sisters. He is the youngest in the family. He was collecting used panties like a manga protagonist when he was a baby because he was bored and have nothing to do. 

 

Sophia

Age : 18

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Female

Mana : 312

Ren's oldest sister. She wants Ren to spend more time with her. She gets jealous when Ren complements his other sisters.

 

Rem

Age : 16

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Female

Mana : 455

 

 

Aurora

Age : 14

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Female

Mana : 281

Likes swords. swordsmanship is her hobby. too busy training with swords. She handles the sword better than Violet. She has a Hardworking and tomboy personality.

 

Eliana

Age : 7

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Female

Mana : 177

 

 

Lily

Age : 5

Parents : Reo / Saya

Gender : Female

Mana : 143

She gets interested in what her family is doing. She has a Childish and Friendly personality.

 

Violet

Age : 17

Parents : Reo / Claire

Gender : Female

Mana : 1132

She has the highest magical power between her sisters. She doesn't stay at home so much because she works as an adventurer. She is brave (Clair note: she is an idiot).

 

Nora

Age : 12

Parents : Reo / Claire

Gender : female

Mana : 932

She is twin with Nana. She cares so much about her important books. She got so angry when she learned that Ren stole her book then she threatened him that she will strip him naked if he doesn't return the book.

 

Nana

Age : 12

Parents : Reo / Claire

Gender : female

Mana : 928

 

 

Camilla

Age : 3

Parents : Reo / Claire

Gender : female

Mana : 137

The youngest sister. She acts cold toward Ren for an unknown reason. She has a calm personality like her mom.

17