same ol same old but with a little more spice
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk into our medium-sized home its only one floor with the living room and then the kitchen behind it, if you look to the right there's a hallway that leads to two rooms a few feet apart.no one home mom and dad are probably working their asses off for the accident the fact that their daughter lost her right eye the incident made them way less angry because their good parents that care about their daughter's health. I feel even worse than I felt a minute ago I plopped down on the bed and fell into the peaceful embrace they call sleep.

I wake up in this place it looks like between two galaxies there's a throne and then I see myself sitting on top of it except for one thing my bright red hair is white and my eyes are purple with the black screla in both of them instead of one as I was taken aback by the entities appearance because it was mines it speaks"welcome to the watered down recreation of my home your feeble mind and body almost died immediately upon the most basic things like my perfect recreation of space-time continuum".

"wait a god damned minute you're telling me I almost died without knowing because of you ugh I'm starting to regret this damn deal already so what did you bring me here for and why do you look like a recolored version of me".

"to answer your questions first of all I tried forcing 4d awareness first before putting the most basic of things to a 26d being like me but it looks like your mind wasn't ready for it yet probably because of the immense amount of guilt you put on your birth givers and the reason I look like you is because well honestly is the only form I was allowed to take".

"well keep things you declare as basic outta my head until I'm ready for it ass hole and damn why the hell are you determining how I feel and you sure hell made some changes to my body".

"human you are my host I know how you feel all the time I have a direct view of all your memories I called you here to give your most basic of abilities since you used with care earlier and hurt yourself like a complete idiot"

"HEY"!

"don't HEY me you cut yourself with a 4d object that bypasses all the 3d things your lucky I was here you would have to explain a huge gaping cut to your birth givers".

"oh".

"yeah oh now I know you wanted to start your training tomorrow but in order to do that I must warn you that blatant use of these abilities will cause you to gain more attention".

"ah I got I'll be more careful I don't want my parents or anyone else involved or chole that girl can barely handle her math work I don't know how in the hell she would handle demons".

"wait a minute how in the hell am I supposed to handle them what the hell even are you god demon or spirit".

the other me looks down with a sad look so that's what it looks when I'm sad damn that face hits me hard it's still composed not crying nor making a big fuss just kinda depressed looking.

"damn I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you're helping me survive this new world I threw myself in without thinking first and I probably shouldn't poke the dimensional bear". her sullen demeanor changes to that of a happy one almost like she reminiscing its quite cute wait did I just call myself cute?

"yeah yeah, you just did".

I forgot she could do that welp what done is done now tell me what got you in high spirits.

"That dimensional bear was one of my greatest battles the longer dimensional transcending creatures survive and gets to move on the next plane back when I was but a wee lad working my hardest to make it to the fifth dimension this bear on the sixth-dimensional plane came down to me in his avatar and we fought for days I ended up moving to the next layer because of him if I see him I gotta thank him".

"damn, that's kinda cool as hell a bear from a certain movie series I love came down to help a struggling student of his".

"you have to go now human it's time you get ready for your human education location opening up for its students I didn't have s-such- what ever the hell you humans called we just fought to see who's strongest once I lost my human-like form I started making these deals with humans I gained a sufficient amount of knowledge NOW LEAVE"!

I wake and get ready for school looks like she hasn't made a deal since the 1500s with the way she talks maybe she's just fucking with me since that way of speech kinda makes me of mad.

0