Explanations
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kloud was having a good time at school it almost made her forget about the accident and the possibly murderous being that lives inside her right eye, but now that she was on a bus she had thought about the dangers the cosmic being said that will trouble and possibly kill her.  the bus came later than usual it was 4:03 pm probably a byproduct of the horrible traffic that seems to be happing more and more.

Now, Kloud while she was on her thirty minutes bus ride thought why did these beings want the thing that was taking residence in her mind? kloud has to enter her mindscape to talk to her that eccentric being when she gets home the past conversations were short but kloud can tell that thing could ramble she needed an explanation of precisely what she was facing. the bright yellow bus reached the basetree residence as she was getting off the bus heading towards her home something popped up in the young redhead's mind a message from the cosmic being earlier "IMPORTANT MEETING TRANING STRAITGES" AH she didn't have to scream in my ear!

"it seems that my parents aren't here which is normal I still feel bad the hospital bills are something I should be paying for damn it," kloud thinks as she clenches her fist.

"OI HUMAN you have to come here right now I've been listing to your worries and I'm here to answer some questions.

"oh now you come I was kinda having a moment here but if it's that important I was about to drop in anyway. the half-tired redhead put her backpack down and then head to her room where she proceeded to take her eyepatch off and sat on the bed.

"oh you added some more galaxies to my mindscape did the incident with Mr.Lanvance help increase my understanding of space,"kloud says in excitement thinking that she was making some sort of progress.

"yes and no what do you call that class oh yeah science class helped a lot since space is the main subject.

kloud face saddened a bit that it wasn't her pain but a kinda cool experience but she doesn't want to experience that level of pain again.

"the handling of my dimension violent red space distortions even with my help is commendable if you didn't snap me back in time your arm the whole school would probably be gone," the perfect copy of kloud says.

....

.....

...

I breathe in and out "you almost KILLED me and my friends for petty REVENGENCE" the anger evident in my voice.

"once one of his sons appears you'll know the power their power transcends logic luckily for you they won't take action unless you target their oh-so-precious farther"the annoyance is obvious I should avoid this topic for now.

"so what do you want to explain to me, "I ask in a tone that screams I'm done with everything now.

"I wanted to explain the power to manipulate space it's very useful if you are creative with it you just experienced a red space distortion one of the most powerful spatial pneumonia in the unfournatly small plane of existence."

"dumb it down for me please"

"red spatial distortions are a very dangerous energy I was gonna tell you that a small amount is running through your veins and it activated the eye I was the one who gave you that eye it was the only one meant to replace your missing one."

"What now what can it do now I'm kinda worried what if something happens and end up losing the one thing I gained back after that accident," kloud says in a worried tone she at least gained one thing back since that accident and she can't afford to lose it.

"no nothing bad you can see spatial distortions now which makes the next course of action easy you are to find one of the things I left here when I was mortal," the cloned figure says.

"and how does that help me I don't know how old this item could be anywhere now."

"it's cloaked in heavy spatial distortions it was one of the few creation items I had you need your own dimension to pull spatial distortions and other dimensional concepts from HE rules over this space rules and only allows space bending moves to other gods and certain angels and spirits."

"so again how does this help all I see right now is the near brain-shattering amount around you I've been looking down this whole time, "kloud says in a kinda annoyed tone.

"I can't control that with the amount of energy and understanding you have now if the brothers are here they most likely brought the dimension creator if you can find that you'll be able to escape the disturbing way of transcending I still regret killing her," the clone figure says in a genuinely sad tone.

"Okay I'm not even going to ask about it since I feel like I'd be stepping on a trauma landmine and I don't wanna see me crying the tears whatever this other way is has to be disturbing"kloud thought.

"so I never asked but what is your name I have avoided calling you anything," the young redhead says in an attempt to change the subject.

"my name I haven't used my original human name in so long call me Stella heh get it stellar stella hehe you'll make good entertainment human I like shows and you'll be my Magnus opus,"stella says in a sincere tone.

"Alright, Stella will you lend me the power I want to get ready for this trouble you told me about I'll gladly make it worth your time."

"sure human just remember your body can't handle large spatial distortions so you won't be as ready as you think plus actual combat is different than your imagination or any human imagination," Stella says in this cold yet some how warm tone I got the message clear as day.

meanwhile

a man in a black trench cloak picks a human head it says "ah you've returned I finally have some ]worthy food revealing where your vessel is this early quite daring" he says as he is taking chomps outta the poor human man he just killed.

end of chapter

0