Chapter 17 – What a crazy aunt!
666 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Nord woman "held Selena in her arms like a baby," Selena gradually came to her senses and reflected:

"Oh, shit! What a crazy aunt! According to Mom, she left the slavers guild many years ago, and since then my mom hasn't seen Dolada, and my mom told me that Dolada lives on Gnoll Mountain. So Dolada has been living here for at least ten years? If you live ten years on top of a mountain, then you can probably go crazy! Or does she live here not so long ago, and her stay on Gnoll Mountain was reported to my mother by a wandering magician who visits the imperial city?"

"Get up!", Dolada ordered, pushing Selena in the side with her foot and stopping her thinking.

When Selena got to her feet, the Nord woman said:

"You're going to cook dinner now! I want stewed vegetables! I'll show you where and what I have. Follow me!"

Selena nodded and followed her. The Nord woman moved about ten steps away from the fire and approached the gray bag.

"So! Here I have various sponges and washcloths in my bag that you can wash with!" she announced, "It's convenient to wipe yourself with snow behind this big stone. Go and wash up! You have a lot of dried sperm below your waist! When this sperm dries up and freezes, it will turn into icicles! I don't need a dirty girl! I want your skin to be clean and pleasant to the touch!"

"If you don't need a dirty girl, then let me go, you fool!" Selena thought silently.

The girl went to the bag and looked inside.

"You can take the blue sponge," Dolada said.

Selena took a blue sponge, as Dolada ordered, which was surprisingly soft and not frozen. She turned it over in her hands, trying to figure out what kind of material it was and whether it had some kind of enchantment, and walked away to a large stone, which, however, did not hide her from the eyes of the Nord woman at all.

"Will you watch, Aunt Dolada?" Selena asked, turning around.

"What haven't I seen there in the past couple of days?" she grinned, and crossed her arms over her chest.

Despite the fact that this damned woman had raped her many times, Selena still felt uncomfortable washing under her gaze. It was humiliating.

She put a lump of pure snow on the sponge, rubbed it until the sponge became wet, and then began to rub her hips and crotch with a sponge. The cold snow was very unpleasant, but fortunately, the sponge material itself was not rough and did not scratch the delicate skin of the girl.

"I cum in your ass too! Wash your ass too!" the woman prompted.

"All right, Aunt Dolada," Selena muttered humbly.

"Should I roll down the mountain? There doesn't seem to be a sharp cliff ahead. But if I swing in that direction, then I will be even further away from Bruma ...", - she thought, - "But what about the spell "Burden?". If I run away, then I won't be able to move and will lie in a snowdrift until wolves or a cougar find me..."

"Finish it! Put the sponge back! It will clear itself by morning!" shouted Dolada.

Selena was surprised to hear that this sponge had some magical properties, and went to the bag. Then, after taking a couple of steps, she suddenly received a notification from her System:

 

Added spell: FROSTY TOUCH

 

"Aunt Dolada, did I get a spell?! Is this a spell of destruction magic?", Selena asked in surprise.

"Yes. Consider it a gift from the mistress. I hate arrogant Imperials, but I liked your tight young ass. I can't use this spell myself right now, but my sponge can transmit it," the Nord woman replied.

"Thanks a lot! I haven't had a single Destruction school spell before! And how does it work?"

"It only works when touched. It takes away 25 health pts and at the same time imposes vulnerability to cold on the target, which contributes to even more damage to the enemy. There is a small chance that the enemy can just instantly turn into an ice statue, but this happens no more than once out of ten."

"Amazing! Tell me, Aunt Dolada, can I really use this spell?"

"What's your level in destruction magic?"

"Apprentice."

"Yes, you can."

"Oh, I'm so grateful to you."

"But don't even try to apply it to me. I have such resistance to cold that it won't work!"

"I... I wouldn't, Aunt..."

"Okay, stop talking!", - Dolada said impatiently and activated Selena's gag, handcuffs and shackles again, - "Follow me and remember!"

"She speaks less hostile to me!", - Selena noted to herself, - "My charm helps me."

"There is meat lying here. I'm not hiding it. If some animal smells it and comes here, then it will replenish my meat reserves," Dolada said, pointing to a meat tenderloin lying right on the snow.

"There is cabbage, onions, carrots and corn in a barrel, and in a bag next to it is the " Shadowbanish Wine". I like to add it to vegetable stew," the Nord woman continued to say, pointing at objects with her finger.

"Now wash the pot. Use a yellow sponge, not a blue one! Then peel the cabbage from the outer leaves and cut it into several small cubes. The knife is in the same bag as the sponges. Then add all the other vegetables to the pot – carrots, onions - and also wine. I usually take a mouthful of wine and spit it into the pot. That's enough."

Selena tried to remember everything and nodded her head. She wanted to make a good impression on the crazy woman so that she would not urinate in her mouth, as she threatened.

"Have you got it all figured out, imperial bitch?", Dolada asked and stared at the girl.

Our heroine, having a gag in her mouth, nodded in response. Dolada then deactivated the gag, handcuffs and shackles, and went to her tent.

"I'm going to lie down in the tent. If someone else shows up, then shout. Although I'll probably notice them before you do. I will check your work in an hour!", - Dolada declared and lay down in her tent.

Selena got to work, and tried to do everything in the order indicated by the Nord woman, although it was difficult to do it in any other order that would mess up the whole thing.

Selena got to work, and tried to do everything in the order indicated by the Nord woman, although it was difficult to do it in any other order that would spoil the whole thing.

After about an hour, the vegetable stew was ready. And Selena wondered whether it was necessary to wake up the Nord woman or it was better to wait until she herself came out of the tent.

"There were no instructions to call her or wake her up. As they say, "don't wake the beast." I'll sit quietly on a stool, warm up by the fire, and think about something," Selena decided, "Maybe she's testing me on purpose now. She waits and watches. Would I try to sneak attack her, or escape. I have my hands free now and I have a knife. But it's pointless to run because of the "Burden" spell…These weightless shackles and handcuffs have a magical nature. I think they're enchanted by the "Burden" spell. And I don't want to take any chances..."

"So! I can smell stewed vegetables!". Dolada exclaimed, getting out of the tent.

"Everything is ready, Aunt Dolada!", - Selena reported and even smiled.

"Have you forgotten about the wine?"

"It's like you said, Aunt."

"Damn it! Will she want to spar again before eating? Again, I will then lie face down in the snow ...", - Selena was afraid, beginning to understand the habits of this Nord woman.

"Can I distract her with something? Tell her poems? No... he probably won't appreciate it. Should I tell her the first volume of the history of the Empire? She hates the empire… Offer to do a foot massage?"

A stream of thoughts ran through Selena's head, not lingering on a single thought until Dolada came closer to the fire.

"Shit! I'm sitting on HER stool!What a fool am I?!"

" the girl suddenly realized and jumped up sharply, as if she was sitting not on a stool, but on a hot frying pan.

As soon as she straightened up, jumping up from the stool, she was caught off guard by a punch to the solar plexus.

"Hykh-h-h!!!", Selena screamed, involuntarily releasing all the air from her lungs.

Her body twisted in pain, and she clutched her stomach. She stumbled back from the blow, but there was a stool behind her, which froze to the ground. Tripping over him, she lost her balance and, flying over him, fell to the ground.

"Shit! Obviously, I can't avoid the usual "fun" before eating!", Selena realized, burying her nose in the snow.

"Get up, you weakling! Attack me!" shouted Dolada, standing a step away from her.

"I'm... sick of it! I wanna... go home! To Mommy!", - the girl answered, holding her stomach, and greedily gulping air after each word, as the blow took her breath away.

"You won't get food if you don't entertain me! Get up quickly and try to hit me! It amuses me!" demanded Dolada, becoming enraged.

"Stupid fucking aunt! How tired I am of you!", Selena squeezed out of herself, getting to her feet, overcoming the pain.

"Get out to Sovngarde!" the girl shouted and tried to kick Dolada in the stomach with her right foot.

But the fierce Nord woman easily leaned to the side and grabbed the girl's leg with her right hand. Then she abruptly got closer to Selena, after which their breasts touched each other, and Dolada's left hand grabbed the girl's buttock. Selena was standing on one leg and almost fell back, but the woman pulled her to her with force, simultaneously calling for a magical strap-on.

"Again?!" flashed through Selena's head, and the next moment she again felt the rough invasion of a large strap-on into her long-suffering vagina.

Selena felt unstable and joined her hands behind the woman's neck for stability.

"Ahaha! I will never get tired of it!", the woman laughed and began to quickly push into the pussy of the imperial again.

"Raping such a kicking bitch is so much fun! Come on! Show your disobedience!" Dolada ordered, without stopping her energetic thrusts.

"Oh! I'll take revenge on you, damned aunt! Don't you dare fuck my imperial pussy! Don't you dare stretch my tender narrow pussy! No-o-o!" shouted Selena, trying to please the maniac.

"Ahaha! Your so-called imperial pussy loves to give herself to Aunt Dolada! Don't you believe it? I'm sure you're going to cum on my dick soon!!!"

As soon as the Nord woman made this prediction, Selena immediately felt pleasant cramps and trembling all over her body. Orgasm covered her like an avalanche.

"Oh-oh-oh! I cum from your mighty cock, Aunt Dolada!", - Selena whimpered, twitching helplessly in her hands.

"You are mine, bitch!", the Nord woman loudly declared and began pumping sperm into her captive's pussy again…

16