Chapter 31 – You just have to convince yourself!
388 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Warning. There will be a lot of dirty obscenities, humiliation, sexual violence, as well as descriptions of disgusting diseases in detail! Read up more chapters ahead (+NSFW Illustrations) on my Patreon! Welcome! https://www.patreon.com/LordMannimarco

 

Raelynn looked at the humiliation of the imperial girl, on whose face a female necromancer with an inflamed itchy pussy was riding. When Brina finally finished, she hooted contentedly and got up from Selena's face.

There were traces of various liquids – fetid secretions and ejaculate - on the girl's face. Several times Selena involuntarily vomited from the putrid smell and taste, but, fortunately, everything was limited only to convulsions in the esophagus, otherwise she could have choked on her own vomit while lying on her back. The satisfied Brina walked away from the imperial girl, who did not know what to do with her dirty face. There was too much dirt to wipe it off with her hands.

"I need to wash my face! Please! My eyes are stinging," Selena pleaded, continuing to lie on the hard, damp ground.

Brina grinned and took out a bottle of ale from her inventory.

"I stole a lot of cheap ale from the wharf near Vilverin! So, you can wash up," she said and, uncorking the bottle, began to pour the contents on Selena's face. The imperial girl immediately began to rub her face with her hands, washing her face with alcohol for the first time in her life.

"After all, you are Raelynn's slave. And if I have soiled you with my sewage, then I should wash you before returning you to the mistress," the necromancer reasoned, emptying the bottle to the end.

"Is there a rag or a towel?", Selena asked.

"I have dirty old underpants, but they are hardly suitable for you to wipe your face," Brina said and grinned.

"Take it!", - Raelynn responded and threw a small piece of blue cloth on Selena's body, which didn’t stink of anything suspicious.

While Selena was wiping her wet face, Brina turned to Raelynn: "Well, it's night now. I think it's time for us to move towards Vilverin. We'll be harder to spot at night. Thank you for the entertainment."

"Good luck," Raelynn replied dryly.

"By the way, maybe you can use it…I have a pillory summoning scroll. I found it once at a dead jailer's a week ago. You may need it," Brina said and gave Raelynn a gift.

"Wow. Thank you. I’ll definitely try it on my slave today!", - Raelynn was delighted.

Soon, a couple of necromancers left the Mossy Rock cave, and Raelynn and Selena returned to the main hall, where the Molag Bal altar was located. The Imperial girl was still without a gag and, taking advantage of this opportunity, she struck up a conversation:

"Mistress, I have an alchemy education. I could serve you. I believe there are a lot of pieces of dead flesh and bones in your cave. These are the right ingredients to make poisonous potions."

"Yes, we have an alchemy lab in another section of the cave. But there's a necromancer there who does a good job."

"Oh... okay…Well, if anything, I can make potions. I even worked in the branch of the mages guild in Broome and created potions there. By the way, how can I enroll or join the Order of the Black Worm?"

"Consider yourself already in the Order of the Worm, but as a slave," Raelynn replied.

"I'm afraid that career prospects in this case are dead-end," Selena sighed

"I suppose I could have some career prospects if I became the mother of Raylynn’s child. But first, I have to convince her. So far she’s hesitating". suggested Selena, feeling tired and hungry.

"Will you feed your faithful slave, mistress?" the girl asked, looking at the necromancer with plaintive eyes.

"Only dead flesh is eaten in this cave. Will you?", - said Raelynn

"What?!! Ugh! No... first they poked a purulent vagina in my face, and now they also offer to eat dead meat?!"

"Shut up! I'm joking!", the female necromancer replied without any hint of fun and, going to the chest, took out a piece of dried meat and handed it to Selena.

"Oh, you are so generous, thank you!", - the imperial girl was delighted, - "You are very smart, since you take care of me who can become the mother of your child."

"I haven't decided about that yet," Raelynn said sternly.

"You know best, mistress. But I would have given birth to a beautiful child for you, keep in mind," Selena said and bit into the salted meat.

It seemed to her that she had never eaten anything tastier in her life than this dried meat. One could only hope that it wasn't human meat.

"How delicious! By the way, Brina said that she has a chronic Chantrax Blight. Does that mean I'm infected?"

"This disease seems to reduce Agility by 10 pts. Check your attributes and you will find out," the necromancer replied and took out a bottle of ale.

AGILITY =50

Selena saw her attribute and breathed a sigh of relief. Looks like she didn’t get infected. This Attribute hasn’t changed since she checked her skills at the University talking to Raminus Polus. On the one hand, it’s a good thing she didn’t get a nasty disease. But on the other hand, the unchanging attribute meant that she did not develop at all and didn't became a skilled fighter.

"That's great! But what a pity that not everything in my life is as stable as my Agility!" she thought sadly.

Then Selena ate a piece of salted meat and looked enviously at the necromancer emptying the bottle. The girl decided not to ask her out loud, but modestly approached her with plaintive eyes. When there were a few sips left in the bottle, Raelynn, guessing the slave's wishes, handed her it. Selena happily took the bottle and finished the ale.

"Hmm, and life is getting better! Maybe I can arouse her affection for me and improve my situation,"Selena thought and, smiling slyly, asked the hostess: "Thank you, mistress. Don't you want to play with me? I’ll be an obedient girl."

"Obedient? I didn't notice much obedience when you tried to freeze me with your damn spell!" the female necromancer replied angrily and grabbed Selena by the throat.

"Uh... sorry... uh..." the imperial girl wheezed because Raelynn squeezed her throat, pushing her into a dark corner of the cave.

"You will spend the night in a coffin for this, along with worms!"

"What?!! No-o-o-o!!!", Selena screamed so loudly that the necromancer wanted to plug her ears. The imperial girl couldn’t have imagined a more terrible fate. A mixture of fear and disgust gripped her mind.

Raelynn was pleased that her threat had such an effect on the girl, and releasing her neck, activated the scroll of the "pillory" that Brina had recently given her. A bright flash appeared before Selena's eyes, and suddenly she found herself in a helpless and bent position.

"Did you want to play?! Let's play! If you don't cum while I'm fucking you, then I'll bury you alive! That's the condition of my game! Ha!"- she exclaimed and, quickly activating her Dwemer strap-on, immediately entered the narrow pussy of the imperial girl.

Such threats of being buried alive, of course, did little to increase sexual arousal, but Selena will obviously have to try to win in this strange game. Raelynn activated the gag, because she was tired of the girl's chatter and began to fuck her hard and fast from behind. Her thrusts were strong, mechanical and inescapable as fate. Selena felt a mix of both pain and pleasure, although there were more painful sensations. She tried to relax and convince herself that it brings her pleasure, and that even painful sensations are in some ways pleasant and exciting.

"You just have to convince yourself! If there is no terrible pain, if they don't cut you alive, then almost any sensations can be made to perceive your mind as pleasant! Otherwise you’ll go mad!",  Selena thought, talking to herself, and began to moan.

She moaned so passionately and excitedly, as if she was a whore enjoying a hard fuck. And these moans, at first produced intentionally and deliberately, then became more and more sincere! After some time, she really began to get excited and get erotic pleasure from the restless strap-on of the female necromancer.

5