Chapter 37 – Rigmor from Bruma
221 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selena should have joined some visitor and shown the owner of the Inn, Malena, that she fit perfectly into the party and would not annoy visitors.

«Perhaps Malena thinks that if I find a common language with someone, then maybe they’ll buy me a drink, which is beneficial to her», thought Selena, reflecting on the words of Malena.

She was afraid to approach drunk and tipsy men. If a young woman comes up to them and starts talking first, they’ll probably think she’s a prostitute. Then they’ll start chasing her away, or on the contrary, they’ll feel entitled to use her blooming body.

"What about that Nord woman in Daedric armor? Maybe... hmm..." - Selena thought about how she could start a conversation with her.

"By the way, one of my main problems is that I have nothing to pay taxes with in the Imperial City. Because of this, my apartment can be quickly confiscated. What if this woman needs a living space in the Imperial City? I could rent to her, and pay taxes on her payment."

Selena saw that the woman was standing with her back to her and talking to someone sitting at a table. She went to her, deciding after a short greeting and acquaintance to ask her if she needed a place to sleep in the capital.

Spoiler

1815.jpg

[collapse]

 

The girl was thinking about how to attract attention to herself and what first phrase to say, but the Nord woman felt movement behind her and turned around.

"Well, well! It's you again, Imperial girl. I like the color of your hair. Are you from the village of Aleswell?" the woman began, depriving Selena of the need to find words to start a conversation.

"No, I'm not from the village..." Selena replied.

"Hmm. And you have such bulging breasts, like the village girls… Although they usually have some fleshy, coarse-featured faces, but you're a cutie."

"Oh, thank you," the Imperial said, a little embarrassed.

"Sit down, there is an empty seat here," the woman said, pointing to an empty stool at the table. There was already a woman sitting at the table, about fifty years old, in ordinary clothes and drinking something from a clay mug.

"You are so kind. By the way, my name is Selena," she nodded, sitting down.

"And I'm Rigmor. Rigmor from Bruma. Although I haven't been there for a long time."

"It's very nice to meet you," Selena kindly replied, sitting on a stool and looking at the Nord woman towering over her, who looked at her with her luminous eyes through a grotesque Daedric helmet.

"I usually spend the night in this tavern. And here I even have my own room in the basement. But I see you here for the first time, baby», - said Rigmor.

"Oh, yeah…You're right, this is really my first time here. Actually, I'm from the Imperial city. For various reasons, I had to visit Bruma, and now I'm going back to the Imperial City. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to rent a room in this tavern for the night."

«What a poor girl! But as I said, I have a room in the basement here. You can stay overnight at my place». 

“Really? Oh, you’re so kind. I don’t know how to thank you". Selena said happily, "If you visit the imperial city, you can also spend the night in my room, if you need to”.

"Well, I sometimes go to the Imperial City with my fellow soldiers. But the question of the accommodation is decided by the magnate Umbakano, who often hires us for various cases," Rigmor explained.

"Ooh, I’ve heard a lot about Umbakano. I think he has the largest collection of artifacts in Tamriel". 

"Well! I'm going back to my basement now. The time is late. So, follow me, beauty," Rigmore said and went. Selena got up and followed her, looking at her daedric panties from behind with bewilderment. It didn't seem practical that the lower abdomen and back were not protected.

"Maybe she just doesn't have a complete set. Are there any other details that Rigmore didn't wear because she wasn't on a combat mission?", Selena assumed.

When they passed by the bar, the hostess Malena looked at them carefully. Rigmore turned her head to her and nodded. Malena nodded back at her and turned away, returning to her business.

«Everything seems to be fine»,thought Selena with relief, as Malena didn't reproach.

Rigmor went to the trapdoor in the floor, squatted down and opened the lid. She went downstairs and Selena followed her. They found themselves in a small room, in which there were several boxes, barrels and empty shelves. In the far corner there was one mattress with a pillow, and on the floor, there was a carpet with ornaments. Selena assumed that she would have to sleep on the carpet, but it was quite good, since it was quite warm in this room.

"So, Imperial girl," Rigmore said, looking at her intently, "I've seen robes like yours on the priestesses of Dibella. And as far as I know, these priestesses are corrupt whores engaged in temple prostitution. Are you one of them?"

Selena was taken aback by Rigmor's words and looked at her tattered robe with surprise.

"Um...Actually, I just found this robe. I had no idea..." she started to say, but Rigmor interrupted her:

"Stop lying! You're some kind of wandering prostitute! My Dwemer strap-on will soon be covered with cobwebs! I haven't used it for a whole year. Umbacano gave it to me as a prize. I once fucked a widow from the village, but damn it, she was ugly. Then I just needed to check the strap-on. But now I want to fuck such a cute imperial like you, after drinking two liters of ale!", the Nord woman suddenly declared.

Her armor quickly disappeared, apparently moving to the inventory, and she was naked. Rigmore turned out to be a dark-haired young woman. Her facial features weren't particularly refined and graceful, but overall, she seemed pretty.

"If I refuse, she will kick me out of the hotel… She thinks I'm a prostitute. I could use it and get money from her! After all, I've been fucked by rapists many times in recent days! Just once, I'll get paid for it!" - our heroine decided.

"Good. Have it your way! My cost is 100 gold per night," Selena replied, beaming, speaking as confidently as possible, as if she had called her price a thousand times in the past.

"That should be the right price. I remember that Anchorite on Mount Gnoll paid Dolada 100 gold pieces for sex with me", thought Selena

But suddenly she saw Rigmore frowning and indignantly declared: 

"You're not worth it! You're a whore, and you're also weaker than me! So, I'll fuck you for free!"

It was a completely unexpected turn of events for Selena…

image.png

Read up more chapters ahead on my Patreon! Welcome! https://www.patreon.com/LordMannimarco

5