Chapter 41 – I like you, Rigmor
217 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing bathing, Selena went down about half an hour later. She felt great and fresh after her ablution. In addition, Selena felt good because she ate a loaf of bread, which she managed to quickly steal from one of the tables and hide in her inventory during the fight of all visitors with the Anchorite Worm. While she was bathing, she ate the bread with great appetite until there was not a crumb of it.

When Selena approached the bar, she did not see the necromancer's dead body. There was an Imperial guard on the stool. Rigmor was standing nearby and Selena immediately turned to her:

"Thanks for letting me wash up".

The Nord woman grinned slightly in response and asked: "Don't mention it. So, what is this story about the necromancer? He didn’t attack anyone until you two started arguing."

"Well…The necromancers from Mossy Rock attacked me, robbed me and tried to make me their slave for their inhuman and immoral experiments. But I managed to escape. So one of them came here when they were looking for me," the imperial girl said in general terms.

"I don't know how to make this request any simpler, but to put it bluntly, Raelynn the Gravefinder must die." Mistress Malena suddenly spoke up, intervening in the conversation, "A few months ago, that witch of a Necromancer decided to inhabit Moss Rock Cavern just north of my inn. I don't know what she does in there; frankly, I don't want to know. However, I do know that after she arrived, the woods at night became unsafe. I've seen undead of all types walking in the dark woods near the cave entrance. Now, this area's getting a bad reputation and my business has waned. Every day, it seems the number of undead increase".

"Yes, as far as I remember, one rogue went to do your errand for 50 gold, but never returned," the imperial guard remarked, after which he drank a huge cup of ale.

"Probably, the blood of this rogue flooded the place near the altar of the Molag Bal," Selena recalled.

"Okay, necromancers are outlawed. Nobody cares that one of them died here. The fewer of them there are, the faster the nearby Mossy Rock cave will be freed from them," Malena said.

"I just didn't quite understand why he flew away so much that he broke his neck," Rigmore suddenly admitted, "None of us even had time to cut him with a sword."

"Yes? And what was that white flash? And a circle with symbols on the floor? I thought one of the visitors used an unusual spell," Selena was surprised.

"There are mostly melee fighters in the tavern here. We rarely use combat spells, as we do not have a sufficient level of magical potential. Maybe someone used a scroll? But why, if we would have killed this necromancer with swords and axes anyway?"

"I think I saw Daedric symbols in this white circle," the girl recalled.

"Maybe only you saw them, because everyone was busy fighting with the necromancer," Rigmore chuckled, "Okay. It's time to sleep. We'll be on our way in a few hours. So come down through the trapdoor to my room."

"Well, where is the necromancer's body?" the girl asked, looking around.

"The guards carried him to a corner of the tavern. They said they would take the corpse with them when they refreshed themselves at the tavern."

"We will also take all necromancer items, potions and scrolls. This is necessary for making a report," the imperial guard mentioned, biting into a large fried piece of meat.

"Okay, can I just look at the dead body?" the girl asked.

"Yes, you can. Don't get too close. It can be contagious."

"Oh, I know. I've already been infected with all sorts of diseases from necromancers – Brown Rot and DampWorm."

«Ahh???»

Rigmor shuddered and was about to say something, but Selena beat her to it and warned: "But I've already been cured with potions."

"Okay," Rigmor nodded and didn't blab about the fact that they had just had sex in the basement room.

Then the girl walked past the table from which she had stolen a loaf of bread earlier, and saw the corpse of a necromancer lying in the corner near an empty wicker basket and a pumpkin.

6439.jpg

She poked him suspiciously with her foot and felt the very real hardness of his body.

"How strange. He is quite real. This is a real corpse. But why is it still the same Anchorite that Dolada has already killed? By the way, then on Gnoll Mountain, the necromancer's body parts were dragged away by a wandering magician. How does he reproduce himself? It's inexplicable. When Raelynn fought Dolada, she fought in multiple copies. This is also surprising, but somehow understandable from the point of view of the school of Conjuration. After all, all her copies disappeared later, just as the summoned creatures disappear. But the tricks of this Anchorite are completely incomprehensible to me..."

"Hey! What are you doing there?! Stop staring at him, or else he will rise again!" - shouted at Selena Rigmor, making gestures towards the trapdoor in the floor. The girl emerged from her mental stream and, leaving the necromancer's body behind her, went to the hatch where the Nord woman was waiting for her.

When they went downstairs, the girl thought about whether Rigmor would want carnal pleasures.

"She protected me from the Anchorite, paid for bathing and promised another 50 gold for a simple task with a carpet. We could be friends in the future. Yes, she would have been like my older sister, or even my mom, but somehow I need someone to look out for me. If she's going to do that, and want to have fun with me sometimes, then why not..."

"How long will your journey last? And will you come back here later?", Selena asked.

"At least a week. I will return from my trip tired and annoyed, and your bare ass could be very useful at that moment!", Rigmor replied cheerfully.

"I'll be honest with you…I like you, Rigmore. And I was recently left without my mom. I'm all alone. I need a strong woman by my side…We could meet again here at the tavern in a week," Selena admitted.

"Did you like how I fucked you with my mighty dick?", - Rigmor grinned and winked at the imperial, taking off her Daedric armor.

"Y-yes. It was so passionate!", - our heroine said in embarrassment, - "But to be honest ... my ass hurts after that. Therefore, if possible, it's better not to injure it now..."

«No, I won’t. Now I have to sleep before the journey. There is a blanket and a pillow in the drawer. Take it and lie down», said Rigmor, lying down on the mattress.

«Wow! Thanks a lot! I’m very grateful to you! Good night!», said Selena sincerely, feeling sympathy for this female warrior.

 

5