ch-1
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch -1

CHAPTER -1

'Looks like I finally died at last, hi who don't know me hi I am Rishabh Katoch an ordinary boy city boy who can be found anywhere and I just died, I was leading just a normal life like anyone till 15 before getting in an accident but luckily I survive but the bad news was I was paralyzed due to it.'
Today after 2 years I finally died and I am happy that I can finally leave the world. I hope my parents can move on now.
The only regret that I have is that I'm a virgin, WHYYYYYYYYYY????? God I don't have any problem but at least let me become a man before I die ', said Rishabh with imaginary tears in his eyes.

'God, you must make a rule that one cannot die if they lose their virginity ' argued about this alone and a sudden question came to his mind.

'Where am I? Is this hell, why am I here? Don't tell me dying virgin is a crime' lost in thought suddenly a bright light shined Rishabh started running towards it like he did know what was happening he just ran towards it like his life depended on it.
While running towards the light suddenly everything became dark but he felt that it was different he felt warmth in his body, he felt things on his hands.

He felt that surprise as he opened his eyes and as he looked around him he found him in an unfamiliar room, the room that he was in was a western style.

It was morning time, as he looked around there was nothing that stands out, while looking around suddenly memories of someone else started to flow in his mind.
While looking in those he found that his name was Alan Ainsworth, he was the 4th son William Ainsworth who counted in the country of Arises, their territory was in the western corner of the kingdom.

'And why do I know this, why am I here????

0