Chapter 2: Unexpected Meeting
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Adrian go and find uncle Ron." Adrian jumps in excitement

"Yeah! Okay!" she smiles and scratches her arm as he runs off, not really knowing where he's going. He walks around until he finds... A man wearing a Black ballcap and a red check shirt.

"Hello!" the man walks up to  Adrian

"Hey sport how are you?" Adrian smiles

"Great! How are you uncle Ronnie?" He smiles and pats adrian's head

"good so where's your sister? You didn't run off without her again now did we?"

Adrian slightly blushed "Noo. She's over there! She told me to look for you!" Ronnie puts Adrian down.

"Well lead the way champ."

Adrian smiled, marching away. But then he remembered. He had no idea where Paige was, he slightly blushed "Um, uncle... I uh, may have forgotten where she was..."

Ronnie looks at him "well where did you come from? We'll just backtrack what you did."

Adrian slumps down again "I wandered around randomly until I found you..."

Then they hear a loud yell and some glass breaking "could that be your sister Adrian?"

Adrian looks to where the sound came from, "Yep. That's her." He starts walking in that direction, but Ronnie grabs his shoulder.

"That means they found her out Adrian. Run. I have your sister covered."

Adrian frowns but knows that his uncle's right, "Alright unq. See ya later..." He runs off. He runs to the door, only to see it blocked off. So, when he turns, he sees a man standing over him. Not really knowing  what his intentions were, he decided to run past him. He ran to the window, opened it, and jumped out. Luckily for him, he caught something while falling. Stopping him from crashing to the ground. It was a strange man wearing a plain white shirt, and black pants.

He says "hey there bud hold on." and slowly starts to pull Adrian up but Adrian attempts to push the man off of him. The man holds on but by the time Adrian makes it to safety has cuts bites and scratches across his arms.

He crosses his arms and looks at Adrian, "you know it's not nice to attack someone when there helping you."

Adrian looks up at the man, shakes his head and runs away. While he runs, Adrian feels incredible pain, in his thighs, knees, everywhere. But where he felt the most pain, was his heart. He couldn't stand having lost Paige, he told himself that he wouldn't lose her. When he got back home, he sat on the couch, just crying.

0