Isekai, No Drama
138 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't deserve this! I really didn't!

I was just a business major who has managed to impress my company during internship. I was just about to graduate in two three months, and I received the offer from that company!

I was so happy that day that I decided to have a party with my boyfriend. 

He is my childhood friend and neighbour, and even my classmate till first year of highschool before we got into different streams.

Thankfully, we got admitted in colleges that were only one hour distance from each other, in the same city. 

It's like fate.

We have been together throughout our life, and have been dating for 6 years now. We were sure that we wanted to marry.

But we were separated because of that stupid idiot fucking crazy Truck-kun!

I was walking on the Zebra crossing while the signal was red! It was not even my fault like those protagonists who decide that looking at phone while crossing the road is a good idea!

And now, my perfect life was over and I suddenly transmigrated in some sort of medival fantasy setting.

Fuku! I miss you! Please save me!

****

After crying my heart out for sometime, I focused on the mirror that is in the room. A very miliamistic room considering its size.

*Stare*

Nope. Don't recognise it. 

Suddenly, some foreign memories started flooding in, and I got to know who I transmigrated as. 

Diana Stella, and after marriage, Diana Rexen.

She was shunned by everyone, even her family for having dark skin. Seriously... I just had to transmigrate in a racist society.

Anyway, since she was treated like shit, she became an adventurer and became a renowed S-class, without any support of anyone. Instead, they tried to get in her way everytime. Good thing that she snapped and killed her family finally, and became Countess Diana Stella.

And people started calling her the Wild Bitch of Empire. Seriously... you stomp on dog's tail repeatedly and you don't expect it to bite?

Anyway, since Diana wasn't like any other women, the Duke Rexen found her 'interesting'. And then came after her like crazy and in the end Diana ended up agreeing to marry him.

And just as they married, without even spending the first night, he ran away to war.

Like seriously! He couldn't even wait for a few hours? It isn't like he is the only capable man in the Empire.

And then, while she lived in the Duchy, her mother-in-law tormented her and in the end, she ended up suiciding. Like girl, why didn't you snap again and kill that old hag?

And that's when I took over her body.

Ah, there are even marks of her strangling herself...

Just how much determination to just end her life it took?

Poor girl. She suffered throughout her life.

And... Duke Rexen is the same Male Lead of a novel my boyfriend was reading. Something about it keeping his low blood pressure in check.

In short, he had a wife, who he apparently loved very much, and when he returned from war, she was already dead. The villainess lead comes and offers contract marriage, and they live happily after that.

So I am supposed to be the dead wife huh?

First of all, I will not be anyone's wife but Fuku's!(my boyfriend)

And second of all, as if I would let that old hag who will die if I just breathe heavily torment me!

Diana, thanks for your S-rank body. I pray that you get reincarnated with a good life, and I will make sure to atleast kill this old had called mother-in-law.

Evil mother-in-law, how cliché can she get?

It's time to kill her. I have no time for drama.

I healed my neck with Light Magic, which is ironic considering she would have been instantly become the Empress if she had fair skin, and executed if found because she had dark skin.

Woah! Magic healed me!

And, ain't I overpowered? Light, Water, Lightning and Wind attributes. Even being able to weild sword aura, which only few people on the continent can wield.

And she went ahead and died just because of an old hag. I will not let her alive post first chapter.

From the memories, surprisingly Light Magic is not as saintly as it may seem. It can be used to disguise as any person, make a clone, and fry the nervous system without showing any symptoms. I know because she killed her brother some years before her parents in this way. It can be used to even turn invisible! And I thought Dark Magic is the best for assassination.

I made a clone of myself in a state of sleepiness, made myself invisible, went straight to my dear mother-in-law's room from the window, which was just above my room, tiptoed to her, and in her deep sleep, fried her nervous system.

Good. I am surprised by how easy it was to make her braindead.

I even made sure to disguise my mana signature as that of the butler, who will be the greatest obstacle for me to take control of the Duchy.

Holy crap! Light magic is too overpowered!

Then I went back to my room and went to sleep peacefully. I am really better than all the female leads huh? 

No drama, only assassination.

If only Fuku was here to pat my head and tell me how smart I am...

5