Chapter 1: Zolty, Saphire, Kin, Who?
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Authors note at the end of the chapter!

The sky is red, raining fire, bloodshot eyes. A girl with Blonde hair and bloodshot red eyes is covered in blood, head to toe. All of her friends' corpses around her. Blood staining her clothes.

But let us take a step back to what brought us to this point. It started ten years back, most people at this time were experiencing a time of peace.

A girl in a ripped crop top with pink and blue hair is running through an alleyway, her left arm bearing a large tattoo sleeve and two bullet holes. She runs into a barb wired fence that across from it is a door with a light above it. Dogs can be heard barking, a flashlight is thrown towards her. She steps back and jumps through the barb wire cutting her and sticking her right leg on the barb. She pulls and pulls, but she can't get her leg free, until one pull she rips her leg open, but frees it from the barbs she limps into the door and hides behind it. The smell of food filling her nostrils, the tantalizing scent almost bringing her to walk.

A yellow haired, dark blue eyed male walks into a building. This building is on Heart street and Fifth Ave it's usually pretty busy. He eyes a large piece of bread.

"Umm. Sir, do you have a towel or something I could borrow?" says the girl, her voice high, but raspy as though she were a smoker or was sick.

Uh, yeah. Here you go." He reaches into his bag and gives her a yellow towel. She whispers something inaudible and takes it. She uses it to clean the wound stretching across her thighs to her calf and then ties it above the wound. Tightly she screams at the pain she causes herself doing this. But she successfully stops the bleeding. "Uh, are you alright? Do you need help?"

"No, sir, I should be alright." she stands up her injured leg wobbling but when she tries to step forward with it she falls on her face and she groans.

"Ya sure? It would be no problem for me." she rolls off of her side and whispers something and then responds.

"I don't have any money for you."

"I don't need money! Just to help those in need!" He says, standing confidently with his hand in a fist over his heart.

"Heh." she pushes herself into an upright position. "I'm Kin."

He puts his hand out to help her "Zolty." she takes his hand, her touch is cold as ice and with a closer look she has Amber eyes, but her eyes are bloodshot and she looks like she's sick with how pale she is.

"Thank you Zolty. You are kind."

"Yeah, no problem. Just come on." she pulls herself up with his hand and falls onto him.

"I don't think I can walk." Zolty smiles at her and puts her arm around her for support. She walks with him, he leads them down a few alleyways until they get to a housing block. When they get there, Zolty grabs a key from his pocket and opens the door.

"Saph! I'm back and someone needs help!" Some rustling is heard, until a girl in blue shows up. Her eyes are blue and her hair was covered by a hood. Along with most of her face. She's wearing a blue hoodie with light blue pants.

"What? Who are you?"

"Kin, I'm sorry if I'm a nuisance. But Zolty offered and I- I'm sorry." she looks down, tears welling in her eyes.

"No! Don't worry, it's fine. Just come on, I'll help you." Kin moves her hand from Zolty's shoulder, but when she tries to walk she falls.

Zolty picks her back up and brings her to a couch, "Saph, you start working on her. It would be awkward if I did it, right?" He said winking at Kin.

"Uh..... Are you..... Hitting on me?"

Zolty snickers "No, just a joke to lighten the mood." Sapphire goes to their bathroom and gets out some supplies. A bunch of bandages and some bandage wrap.

"You don't have to waste that all on me." Kin says solemnly.

"No, you're hurt and need help. Just lay still." Kin does as told as Sapphire takes the towel off slowly, to have the blood start pouring from her wound, like a fountain. "Zoltyget some water and a cloth!" Zolty rushes and does so, giving them to Sapphire. She puts the cloth over where most of the blood is coming out, and waits a moment.

"Daddy always told me to sow or cauterize the wound. Whatever that means." Sapphire smiles applying more pressure. Slowing the blood flow.

"Sorry. This part may hurt a lot." Sapphire quickly takes the cloth off and wraps the bandage very tightly around her leg.

"Thank you Mr and Ms. but you don't need to help me anymore, I can go."

Sapphire shakes her head, "No, you can stay. You're hurt. Just wait until you're okay. Unless you need to be somewhere."

"No it's just I don't want to get anyone hurt. Everyone I've been close to has gotten hurt."

"Don't worry, we can handle you, and ourselves!" Zolty says. Kin smiles brightly.

"Could I please wash my hair to get the dye out?"

"Yeah, sure. The bathroom is just over the-... Can you walk?"

"I can make it there." She gets up, wincing at the pain in her leg. She slowly walks to the bathroom Sapphire pointed out. Herself threatening to fall every time she steps. When she enters the bathroom, she heads to the sink, scrubbing and washing away at her hair, the sink painted pink and blue with flakes of red. Tears start falling from Kin's eyes, alerting Zolty and Sapphire.

"What's up?" Asked Zolty, sounding concerned. Kin just keeps crying, passing off Zolty's question turns off the tap and slides down to the ground, tears forming a wet spot. Blonde locks clinging to her face. "Kin?" He asks, sounding even more worried. She stops her crying.

"I'm sorry daddy.... I've been bad, I washed my hair. It's not pretty, no it's not. Don't hurt me daddy."

Zolty decided that his new friend needed some help "Kin." He said as he walked next to her, crouching "What's wrong?"

"Daddy never liked what I looked like, But I felt so dirty with it in."

"It's alright, just stay calm. Why are you talking to yourself?"

"I'm scared... Daddy's not here, is he?" she says as she looks in his eyes, making Zolty feel as though she is looking into his soul.

"No Kin, just. Go to sleep soon. You'll need it." she hugs him and almost chanting 'thank you' in Zlotys ear until she falls asleep. Zolty sighs and brings her to the couch, she was just on, realizing there was still blood, he put her down nearby to clean it up. He did, then put her on the couch. Sapphire watched him do this, she was happy that he helped people like that. One of the many reasons why she liked him. Later that night, they went to sleep themselves. Not with each other of course, they each had their own room. 

 

AN: Another dusty record off the shelf for you guys, I hope you enjoy some of these older works and some of the newer ones as well. If you guys like them enough I may continue to update them past where I had left them.

0