Ch 1
2.7k 6 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the rainy weather a beautiful woman with black hair,red eyes with a thin waist,wide hips,her bust size was d cup standing on a tall building with a bottle of alcohol in her hand looking at the sky facing the rain.

"Why is it always with me?"

At the age of 17 my parents died in an accident after they left i was always alone as no relatives want to take a burden .I entered university through scholarship.I worked 3 part time jobs so that i can continue to pay for the rent of a small shitty apartment.No girl wanted to be my friend because of how poor i am and all boys see me as a meat toilet.

 In my last year i got a boyfriend who I thought was innocent and loved me whole heartedly but how naive i was,he cheated on me with my home professor after two months of our relationship,giving me the reason that i didn't want to fuck with him.Which was true as i wanted to take things slowly but why did it have to be that bitch,she was a whore who slept with many male professor and athletes of our football team.She always belittled me everytime she got a chance because she was jealous of me how boys drooled over me.I bet she only sleeped with him to make me jealous.

"Why God why??Why am i born with the shittiest luck???"

"As she was weeping while looking at the sky, her foot slipped due to the wet surface"

Shit! Is this how i die after struggling through all these years.God if you are real I wanna say"FUCK YOU!"

Suddenly the black obsidian stone of my necklace which I bought from a Flea market glowed and in the next second I was in a lush green forest with

tower high.Sunlight filters through the leaves,dappling on my face.

---

"Fuck!Where am i? Wasn't i falling?Wait wasn't my necklace glowing?where is my necklace?"

Fuck my shitty bad luck.....

37