Ch 3
2.4k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Ada

9EXej8h.jpg

[collapse]

In the anime,goblin captures the females to r@pe them and makes them a breeding machine.

"Fuck i don't want to be r@ped by these ugly green monsters.Why?Just Why are my legs not moving?Is this it?Is this how i am supposed to die in my second chance?"

Just as I was to accept my fate,three arrows pierced the three goblins looking towards the direction of where the arrows were shot from I saw a beautiful elf with pointy ears,blonde hair,golden eyes in a white and gold colour bikini armour,her bust D cups,her plumpy ass not too small not too huge just the right size and her "LEGS!!!!"

Her legs were absolutely stunning, they were toned and shapely, with smooth skin.They were truly a delight for the eyes.

As i was admiring her legs she called out to me.

"Who are you?"

My name is Celestia

"Ok Celestia first thing first we have to get out of here as the smell of the blood will attract monsters and the sun is going to set in an hour or so.Now follow me if you do not want to be a dinner for the monsters."

Okay

I started following her and reached in front of a cave.We decided to camp there.

Sitting near the campfire.She asked"So Celestia what were you doing in the forest alone?"

I got cold sweat in my back.I can't tell her about how i got isekaied and got a dick so I lied to her saying "I don't remember anything other than my name and that i am alone in this world." 

Saying that she said "I am sorry" in an apologetic face.

It's okay.

Oh i forgot to introduce myself,my name is Ada.I am the princess of elven kingdom Mirkwood.

"....."

 

32