Meet The Characters/Author’s Note
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy with long pink hair and pink eyes, wearing  a sleeveless hoodie and a rose gold locket.

Ichirou Kimura

Age: 22

Sex: Omega male

Pronouns: he/him

Employment: Unemployed

Sexual orientation: Gay

Birthday: February 14th

About him: Ichirou is an effeminate, cute man who loves makeup and fashion. In fact, it is his dream to open a makeup store, with his own brand of makeup. However, his parents are a bit more traditional, and are thus insisting that he get married quickly instead of doing any business ventures. He's very resistant to the idea, but doesn't know how to rebel, so he's just going with it for now.

Masahiro Yamashita

Age: 22

Sex: Alpha male

Pronouns: he/him

Employment: Student

Sexual orientation: Bisexual with a preference for men

Birthday: June 4th

About him: Masahiro is in his master's program for business at a prestigious Tokyo university. He doesn't get along with his aunt, who has been bothering him about his lack of social life. He's offered Ichirou the opportunity to be in a fake relationship with him so Ichirou can live a bit more of his life before he needs to get married. However, that being said, Masahiro seems to be hiding something...

Yuuhei Akamine

Age: 22

Sex: Beta male

Pronouns: he/him

Employment: Hair stylist

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Birthday: October 12th

About him: Yuuhei became friends with Ichirou when they were at beauty school together. Yuuhei gets along really well with his immediate family, but he doesn't get along with the majority of his extended family, as they're rich and alpha elitists. Because of them, Yuuhei naturally doesn't trust rich people. He's also been dumped three times over the past two years, and it getting a little desperate to date someone.

Takeru Oda

Age: 22

Sex: Alpha male

Pronouns: he/him

Employment: Unemployed

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Birthday: May 22nd

About him: Takeru is an alpha male who became friends with Masahiro in high school. He's an extremely sexual person with sadist tendencies. He doesn't get along with his parents very well, as he considers them to be unintelligent. He's considered the problem child of the family, so he mainly is left alone, but that secretly makes him extremely bored and lonely.

Ichika Kimura

Age: 20

Sex: Alpha female

Pronouns: she/her

Employment: Student

Sexual orientation: Lesbian

Birthday: January 8th

About her: Ichika is the heir to the Kimura conglomerate, and is Ichirou's younger sister. She appears very cool, flirtatious, and intelligent to the outside world, but in reality, she's a fujoshi who enjoys teasing her older brother. She's very confident in herself, but hasn't dated much because she doesn't want the ladies of high society to find out how much of a nerd she actually is.

Yuri Akamine

Age: 20

Sex: Omega female

Pronouns: she/her

Employment: Unemployed

Sexual orientation: Lesbian

Birthday: August 6th

About her: Yuri is the youngest of eight, and the only omega or female within her family. She's treated as a precious object that must be protected at all costs. As such, she doesn't have too many friends and has never been allowed to date. She found comfort in the world of yuri manga, and often has dreamed of a prince-like girl swooping in to save her from her overbearing family.

--

Hello! My name is Keroanne, and this is a story that I've already actually completed. It's already been uploaded in its entirety to both Wattpad and AO3! I'm Keroanne on both of those sites, so if you want to just read ahead instead of as I release here, you can find the whole story on those websites!

I'll be uploading twice weekly, on Wednesdays and Sundays!! There's 48 chapters of this story and 3 bonus chapters, and this is a slow burn. That includes porn sections, so if you want lots of nsfw sections, this may not be the story for you. This is supposed to be a soft and sweet kind of story, yeah? :) Lots of consent, lots of fluff, lots of pining.

Also, just to put out some content warnings, there is a small amount of discussions of child abuse, mentions of bullying, panic attacks, and most importantly, this is an Omegaverse story. That means that there's gonna be things like heat cycles, ruts, pheromones, scenting, and the smallest amount of mpreg. 

With all of that out of the way, tomorrow the first official chapter will be uploaded!

0