New People
153 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Travis finished unpacking his stuff and sorting it all. He went out to get used the surroundings. While walking around the city. He stopped at some shops and bought a a couple things. He walked towards the park as he saw many house wife's with their children. Some of them winked at him as he passed. Travis smiled politely and continued to walk. He then went to the mall to buy some accessories for himself. He didn't really find anything interesting so he left soon after.

He then got a text from Minwoo asking him If he was busy or not. He told him he was free and was roaming around town. He sent him his location and asked him to pull up. Travis was bored anyway so he went back home and dropped the drinks and put them in the fridge. He went to Haris apartment and knocked on her door. She hurriedly walked towards it and opened it. She saw Travis and she let him inside. 

They then spoke for while as they talked about the past. Travis took his time and spoke with her. She then spoke about Minwoos mom. Which reminded Travis of how hot she was. He planned on getting her after he finished with everyone girl that appear more often. She spoke about how she raised Minwoo and the struggles he went through. She had trusted him with keeping his secrets which is why she could freely open up to him. Travis leaned in and hugged her as she opened up to him.

After sometime she thanked him and offered him some food. He agreed and at with her. He then left his key with Hari since he knew that Nari would want to play his games when she came back from school.  Travis left and went to Minwoos location which was a Cafe.

He entered and looked around for Minwoo. He then saw him waving at him' why'd he wave his hand' Travis thought as he approached them. He sat next to girl of the group who was an orange haired bombshell.

She stared at his face as she looked at him attentively.

Minwoo noticed this and was happy as his planed had worked. He wanted Travis to be attracted to Ina as they met today. Travis introduced himself. They also introduced themselves but Travis was more focused on Ina.

Reason is he knows that this dude Minwoos had set this up. ' Its sad because he doesn't know I'm about to bang his crush and little sister figure' Travis thought. They continued to speak amongst themselves as Minwoo felt he had succeeded in his plan. They then ordered some food to eat. Travis ordered alot since he wanted Minwoos pockets to cry. Minwoo saw the things he ordered and began to slowly count the money he had in his mind.

He found that the that he could pay but only one person would have to pay for their food. After everyone finished the bill came and Travis payed for his own food. Minwoo was happy since Travis had saved him. He then Casually gave the waiter his card and they swiped it.

Erhh

" Your card has declined sir" the waiter said. Travis laughed inside as he saw His face become sour as he heard the waiter. He then looked at the bill Closely and found that the food Ina bought was more expensive. He realized that even though Travis ordered alot his food was still cheaper than everyone else's. His looked his friends in pleading eyes. They told him they didn't bring their wallets since he said it was on him. He looked towards Travis who laughed inside. He then payed for Inas bill. Minwoo than successfully paid for the food.

He felt his face heat up from the embarrassment. You could even hear the silence around their table. Travis then spoke with Ina as he got bored of the silence. Minwoos and his friends then talked but the conversation was pretty dry as they couldn't think of anything to talk about. Which is very weird from a group of boys.

They then left the Cafe and walked around the city giving Travis a tour. He only talked with Ina as they walked behind the others. Travis looked at the time and found that it was late and he planned on getting Nari to night. He told Ina that he had to leave. She was sad that he leaving but she gave his cheek a peck and ran towards Minwoo and the others.

Travis appeared infront of the building as he had ran her in a millisecond. He went up stairs and opened his door. He found Nari sitting in her underwear playing games while sitting on his couch.' She getting bold' Travis thought.

He walked up to her and removed his clothes and stay in her underwear. She blushed when looked his perfect body. Yet she didn't mind him sitting half naked infront of her. She laid her head on his shoulder as they played games. She slowly snuggled next to him. Travis turned the TV off and held her close as they snuggled together. He then held her chin and raised it. She looked directly into his eyes as she felt like she was getting sucked in them. She closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Travis sealed the lips together as they kissed softly.

6