Nari doesn’t Mind
149 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is Saturday so  Nari has no school. She came early in the Morning to his room and knocked. Travis went to the door and opened it. Nari hurriedly entered and grabbed his TV remote and played His PS5. Travis went back to his sleep since there isn't anything to do today. The only thing he planned was the date with Hari and nothing else. Nari came into his room and climbed and top of him and laid on his chest. Travis patted her head as she giggled. " Travis you do love me right?" She asked. " Yes I do Nari." Travis answered not even hesitating." And you won't ever leave me right?" She asked as she moved to his face as they both stared at each other." No I won't" Travis answered. 

She then kissed his lips as she held his face. Making a smooching sound as they kissed passionately. She then pulled back and gave him the award winning anime girl smile. Travis didn't focus on that but grabbed her booty. She moaned as she balanced by putting her hands on his chest. She then took of her pants leaving her panties. She leaned back and spread her legs on top of him as her pussy  was in full view for him. She then went down on to his pelvis and stood up. She took of her panties and went down on his cock as she stroked it with her hand. His cock was on her face as she stared at it lustfully. " Where'd you learn this?" Travis asked. She blushed" I saw a video on Minwoos phone" She said while stuttering. Travis laughed and she pouted. She then stroked his cock as she stared at it. She  pulled it down to her lips and kissed it. She began to lick the tip as she rolled her tongue around the head. 

She slowly docked down on it as her mouth wrapped around Travis's cock. She went up as she sucked the tip and went down again. Her movements continued as she sucked his cock. Her mouth Salivating from the sides of her mouth as she made his cock wet with it.

She kept bobbing her head up and down on his cock. 

Even though she was clumsy it still gave Travis pleasure. She stroked his cock up and down. Her saliva dripped on the sheets as she kept drooling. She then put it deeper in her mouth as she tried to deep throat. But she quickly pulled out as she choke on his cock. A string of saliva connecting his cock to her mouth and she licked her lips and gobbled it again.

Even though her jaw was hurting from sucking his cock she still felt pleasure in his cock entering her mouth. 

After a couple of minutes she  pulled back as she couldn't bare the pain from her jaw. Travis didn't really complain as this was her first time. She then turned her body around and stood on all fours. She wiggled her ass as she gave his eyes some service. She spread her ass cheeks giving him a view of her 2 holes waiting for him to enter. Her ass jiggled around as she moved making Travis's cock harder as it stood up tall. He wasn't much of a person who liked anal sex. But if a girl wanted to try it with him he wouldn't refuse. He got up on his knees and aimed his Cock on her pussy. He then thrusted in. She moaned loudly as she laid her head down on the bed and arched her back. 

Her wet pussy made it easy for him to go deeper inside her pussy as he fucked it. Travis slapped her ass making her moan even louder. His pelvis hitting her ass at a fast pace making a clapping sound. She then back up on his cock as it went deeper into her womb. She moaned loudly as she climaxed all over his cock making her insides gushy. She clenched around his cock by reflex.

The sound of moans and clapping filled room as Travis's pace increased. He pulled her hair back as he pounded her. Her ass was filled with red marks as he had slapped it a couple times. Travis focused on her pussy as he hit her Gspot making her climax again. He continued to fuck on that area as he pounded her. Naris mind began to go blank but as she was drowning in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back from the pleasure. Her tounge swaying out her mouth as it drooled on its tip.

After 30 minutes Travis had recovered her twice as she had passed out during the pounding. He still  hadn't cum since he had held it in. Nari was moaning loudly as always as her body twitched and she climaxed. Travis had lost count of how many times she came but he didn't really care since it made the sex better. He then decided it was time to cum as his semen built up. His cock twitched inside of her womb and he cummed inside of it filling it up with his semen. She moaned loudly as she felt his hot sticky cum inside her womb. He pulled out and his cum gushed out of her pussy spreading around the sheets underneath her. She fell down on the bed as her body twitched again and her pussy spewing out his cum. Travis took a picture like always.

He then took her to the shower as they bathed together. Well Travis washed her and he then did himself right after. He then went to his room and took the sheets and through it in the  strash bag. 

He went outside and met with Nari who was coming back from hanging her clothes. She greeted him and passed by Him. Travis slapped her ass and it jiggled. She was startled as she looked behind her and found saw him going down the stairs. She blushed alot and ran to her apartment. 

5 hours passed and it was now 14:30 Pm. Travis dressed up nice for his Date with Hari. Hari also wore nice clothes as she was excited for the date. Even though they were just going out to buy groceries at the mall she was excited to spend the day with him. Travis had planned on going on a date first then after that they'll buy the groceries. He also planned on getting a car later on, but right now he's fixing up for his Date.

Nari didn't mind him dating him dating other girls. They had this discussion after she woke up from the fuck. She said that if there's anyone she'd allow her sister to be with then I'd be him. Travis was happy so he gave her a quickie since she's still fatigued. The recovery doesn't give then a full one it just gets them awake for more sex. So that's why she's exhausted and has to rest while playing games. Travis walked out and knocked on the door. Hari opened it. She wore a breathtaking dress as she walked out with a smile and blush on her face. 

Minwoo wasn't here since he went out with his friends again. So they could fuck after they come back. Travis planned for today since there was a deeper reason other than that the plot will start 2 days later. Today its going to rain so you know what that means. They both don't have an umbrella so yeah that going to happen.

1